It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dead infant and the Obama birth-certificate mystery

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

I'm actually not interested in discussing it with you, lol. It would be pointless because to date there is no objective reference point which can settle it.

edit on 18-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Somehow I knew that your own logic would cause you to be dismissive. We all know it is up to the person making the claim to prove that the claim is true. I guess you guys are more interested in starring each others' posts then getting to the truth.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Runaway1977
These are not your words?

I also used the word IF

guess u didn't see that one huh ???

I saw the word if and that is kind of important. We can find out how valid a theory that is and if it is invalid, toss it out. If it is valid, then you have something fantastic to work from. I guess you are not interested in that much reality though?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
You know "for a fact" exactly how?

I feel so popular. Were you reading along? That response was to the person telling me it is my job to prove a claim false. If that it how it works then prove my claim false. Or he could have been honest and admitted that he was saying something that is in fact not true. You jumped in instead though? Tag teaming?

Isn't this what you guys would refer to as "the shills are out in force" or say "I must have touched a nerve."

All I did was ask the author of the thread if there was any truth to one of his theories and look at the reaction that got. My my my.

The real truth is that it is a "fact" to you simply because that's what you want to believe. And no doubt you want to believe your version because it ends up being much simpler than having to deal with how you could have been duped so badly into supporting a fraud.

No, it was just a response to someone to point out the gaping hole in their argument. If you were reading the posts that should have been clear. Do you believe it is my job to prove BS claim is false or his job to prove his claim is true?

Why do questions upset you all so much?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

A death announcement for the girl, under the name of her father, Tomio Sunahara, appeared in the Honolulu Star Advertiser on Aug. 8, 1961, and in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on Aug. 14, 1961

www.investors.com...

Boon, When I ask, "Where is the newspaper announcement?", I'm asking for the newspaper link or a PICTURE of the ad. Not the words on a screen assuring me that such a thing exists. I want images from a newspaper, much like the ones announcing Obama's birth in probably those same newspapers.

You linked to an article that is a reprint of the WND article! Complete with the ad for Jerome Corsi's new BOOK, for Christ's sake! How can you take yourself seriously?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm actually not interested in discussing it with you, lol. It would be pointless because to date there is no objective reference point which can settle it.

Somehow I knew that your own logic would cause you to be dismissive. We all know it is up to the person making the claim to prove that the claim is true. I guess you guys are more interested in starring each others' posts then getting to the truth.

Well, you were right. I was dismissive because you chose a fatuous example, and you did so deliberately. Not everyone on here is the idiot you think they are, lol.

Now, talking of being dismissive, pot and kettle come to mind. That's what pretty much what each one of your posts has been... dismissive and aggressive, yet you provide no additional info at all.

It's starting to look as though you are more interested in slinging the mud you purport to so despise.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well, you were right. I was dismissive because you chose a fatuous example, and you did so deliberately. Not everyone on here is the idiot you think they are, lol.

No, I just applied your reasoning. I can apply it to anything I like, I simply chose something obvious because I thought I might need to make it really easy to grasp for you.

Now, talking of being dismissive, pot and kettle come to mind. That's what pretty much what each one of your posts has been... dismissive and aggressive, yet you provide no additional info at all.

It's starting to look as though you are more interested in slinging the mud you purport to so despise.

I am simply asking the author of this thread how true something he said was. The effort put into assassinating my character in return is probably my answer.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
to Steven Sunamara in HI.

You Steven as the brother of
Virginia can request a copy of ur sister's
LFBC. I am sure, there would be numerous
MSM organizations that would pay you
handsomely for a copy of that.

Steven .... r u out there ???

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

[

I am simply asking the author of this thread how true something he said was. The effort put into assassinating my character in return is probably my answer.

Actually you're not, you're calling him a liar.

No-one is assassinating your character, you're doing a great job of that all by yourself.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Oh wow, dang. Tch tch. Hey, Steve just stepped out. I mean you like just missed him, I swear. Tell you what though. I will leave a post it on the fridge but he is always reading your posts anyway so I am sure he will get back to you soon. Sorry you missed him.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

it would appear there is a discrepency....

IT WOULD APPEAR???

You're doing it, too. Using that language that doesn't commit you to a fact, but leaves the impression that you know what you're talking about. "It would appear", based on WHAT information??? You're doing what Runaway said. You HAVE your conclusion and you are filling in with suppositions, suggestions, assumptions, maybe's, could be's and 'it would appears' and other funky suspicion, based on ... nothing. And when people ask for SOME kind of verification of what you're pushing, we are told to disprove it ourselves...

According to what i gathered from the
article.

Well, the article is nothing more than a bunch of unsubstantiated fairy tale. What you gather from it is no better and of no further interest to me. I can read. You're just regurgitating the crap that WND is spewing. Don't be proud of that, boon. Do your own research.

Here are a couple posts I'd like to recognize because they talk about what the search for truth actually is as opposed to the search for flimsy suspicions that feed your agenda. Don't be afraid to find the facts for yourself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No-one is assassinating your character, you're doing a great job of that all by yourself.

Do you see me calling him a liar somewhere? I am asking if what he said is true. I have been asking it for a few pages now. That is all I am asking. Why can't he just tell me? Why can't you just tell me? Why, if I ask if something is true, would you both spend this much energy just trying not to answer that?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArielleC

Oh wow, dang. Tch tch. Hey, Steve just stepped out. I mean you like just missed him, I swear. Tell you what though. I will leave a post it on the fridge but he is always reading your posts anyway so I am sure he will get back to you soon. Sorry you missed him.

hmmmmm
wow !!!

ur very first post on ATS and it happens
in this thread ???

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

BH, u r asking the wrong person.
U need to be asking the writer
of this article. I just relayed it
here.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I was never going to post on ATS at all but I saw you looking for Steve and I felt kind of rude just pretending I was not here. Did I do something wrong?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

it would appear there is a discrepency....

IT WOULD APPEAR???

You're doing it, too. Using that language that doesn't commit you to a fact, but leaves the impression that you know what you're talking about.

IT WOULD APPEAR as though you are trolling BH
but I guess ur gonna bring up the discrepancy in
that as well. lmao but I guess you would say
I'm wrong on that one too ????

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArielleC

I was never going to post on ATS at all but I saw you looking for Steve and I felt kind of rude just pretending I was not here. Did I do something wrong?

LMAO

Oh now we have the real Steven
on ATS going to vouch that Obama's
BC doesn't have the same number
as his sister. Or did I get the intent
wrong ???

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You cannot debate the validity of facts, even though you are researcher supremo, so you resort to calling people trolls or Cointel?

The Obama issue aside, I think you have done a number on your reputation today, all in that name of generating support from the Republicans who will jump on this bandwagon even while the wheel is about to fall off!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

LMAO

Oh now we have the real Steven
on ATS going to vouch that Obama's
BC doesn't have the same number
as his sister. Or did I get the intent
wrong ???

Yes, you got something wrong. I said Steve is out right now but I will give him your message. Now unless you have anything to say to me, please stop calling.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Do you see me calling him a liar somewhere? I am asking if what he said is true. I have been asking it for a few pages now. That is all I am asking. Why can't he just tell me? Why can't you just tell me? Why, if I ask if something is true, would you both spend this much energy just trying not to answer that?

Sure you think that. Clearly you would. But maybe, just maybe there's something else and it's eluding you.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

You cannot debate the validity of facts, even though you are researcher supremo, so you resort to calling people trolls or Cointel?

The Obama issue aside, I think you have done a number on your reputation today, all in that name of generating support from the Republicans who will jump on this bandwagon even while the wheel is about to fall off!

first of all I am NOT a Republican.
I'm not even a Democrat.
I am an American concerned
about a possible illegal president.

And my reputation is just fine,
thank you very much for asking

4 trolls on this thread
and 27 flags thus far.

I would say the trolls
are losing, BIG TIME.

Of course, I'm not the
official scorekeeper.