It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dead infant and the Obama birth-certificate mystery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

My dear when Obama was even thinking to become president all this issues would have surfaced to keep him away from becoming one, I am not voting for him in next election, most political figures in this nation are nothing but corporate whores, but still he became president and he will be president regardless and the conspiracies will just keep growing while the nation falls in the crapper.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I would love to say what I truly feel about this illegal immigrant we have for a POTUS, however, 98% of it would get me banned from ATS. This man is an empty suit. He has done absolutely nothing for this country.

Gas prices are at a record high in some states, unemployment is rampant, record numbers of Americans are on food stamps, this country's economy is on the verge of collapse because he can't get a budget balanced. Oh, but he has time to fill out his NCAA Tournament bracket.

He's a fraud who has sold the United States down the river, and IMO, should be charged with nothing less than treason.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by marg6043
People, I know all this conspiracies look and sound "Amazing" specially against Obama, but you have to understand that even if he was not an American citizen, he was an American by birth right due to his mother.

If anybody needs to find truth about him look not farther than his 18 birthday when children from one none America parent have to chose to become American, stay with his country of birth or have dual nationality.
edit on 18-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

you are missing the point here:

if Obama was issued a BC registration
number of an already deceased infant
then that is fraud and displaying that
fraud to the public is another felony.
Now, you have to ask, why did the fraud
occur ??? to hide something else,
maybe an adoption by Lolo Sortoro
which changed his citizenship to
Indonesian.

edit on 5/18/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

....if....maybe "Why did the fraud occur?"
Good Question BS, why did it occur?
Can you prove this fraud, or are we idly sitting by while we close our eyes and throw things at the wall.....hoping something sticks?

The fact that you have passed-over my posts and have not responded says alot for your "intentions" with this thread, BS. As an experienced member of ATS, you should be above participating in politcal baiting of the worst kind through obvious speculation and sourcing the WND!

Tsk, Tsk, Boon! You should be ashamed of yourself!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
That IS what his Granny said, now wasn't it?

No, it wasn't. And I happen to KNOW that you know it, too! You were handed your ass in the thread where you claimed it was.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I KNOW you have the truth, but choose to continue to spread lies. I suspected it all along, but now I have proof. Thanks.

On topic. I found out that my mother had a child that died and it was never listed on any official document.
edit on 5/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

My dear when Obama was even thinking to become president all this issues would have surfaced to keep him away from becoming one, I am not voting for him in next election, most political figures in this nation are nothing but corporate whores, but still he became president and he will be president regardless and the conspiracies will just keep growing while the nation falls in the crapper.

However, if/when he is impeached, all of the programs that he initiated should be reversed. And the illegal San Francisco stimulus money that went to Pelosi will be recovered. Pelosi is another thread entirely.
Pelosi

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
....if....maybe "Why did the fraud occur?"
Good Question BS, why did it occur?
Can you prove this fraud, or are we idly sitting by while we close our eyes and throw things at the wall.....hoping something sticks?

The fact that you have passed-over my posts and have not responded says alot for your "intentions" with this thread, BS. As an experienced member of ATS, you should be above participating in politcal baiting of the worst kind through obvious speculation and sourcing the WND!

I am NOT ashamed of myself at all.
I am merely pointing out an article
I found on the net which IMO has
legs. If you want to attack the messenger,
go ahead, I have thick skin.
And this is exactly what kind of
research that makes me an
experienced member of ATS.
Asking the questions and putting
forth theories that very few others
will touch with a 10 foot pole.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
On topic. I found out that my mother had a child that died and it
was never listed on any official document.

correction:
if there was never any documentation
on Virginia, then there never would have
been a death announcement in the paper
under he father's name.
That info comes directly from the registrar's
office. So there were documents on Virginia.
That would include a birth registration
number.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Indonesian.

Is that how it works in the US? If you are adopted, it changes your nationality to that of your newly adopted parent? What about his mother's nationality? That no longer counts? This seems odd.

Something tells me this question is a lot tougher than I thought it was going to be for you to answer. I do not believe this has anything to do with the truth. TrueAmerican has been caught spreading something he knows is a lie and you talk about asking questions but do your best to ignore any actual questions that might get in the way of the story being pushed. Considering you think Obama is half alien and people still give you props for getting at the truth says more than any post you have here.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I can predict this much, Is Not Going to Happen we got worst presidents that were caught lying to the people and they got away with it, while sinking this nation in nothing but chaos.

Is not going to happen, better yet get ready because he may even be president again, see he still have a very large fan club that loves him regardless of his heritage or nation of birth.

edit on 18-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

The fact that you have passed-over my posts and have not responded says alot(sic) for your "intentions" with this thread, BS. As an experienced member of ATS, you should be above participating in politcal(sic) baiting of the worst kind through obvious speculation and sourcing the WND!

No disrespect nor should my response be considered an argumentum ad hominem, but, if you have difficulty in spelling simple words, perhaps you would have greater difficulty in grasping complex conceptions.
Ergo, entering a moot discussion with you.
Again, no disrespect.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Something tells me this question is a lot tougher than I thought it was going to be for you to answer. I do not believe this has anything to do with the truth. TrueAmerican has been caught spreading something he knows is a lie and you talk about asking questions but do your best to ignore any actual questions that might get in the way of the story being pushed. Considering you think Obama is half alien and people still give you props for getting at the truth says more than any post you have here.

you are mixing 2 different threads with
the sole intent to attack me cuz you
have no other means to discredit
the theory proposed.

Stick to the OP please, thanks

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yeah, I know... I'm just saying that weird things can happen. Not everything gets perfectly documented, especially 50 years ago.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by IamAbeliever

It is you who is being deceived into this and suckered into this mess.

whoooooaaaa
for a minute there
i thought you were talking about
Obama

Saint,
This is decisive politics meant to bait every single one us at one another's throat all in an effort to distract the people long enough so that TPTB can get what they want yet no one on that fringe seems to get nor see this. This is one of the classical "Weapons Of Mass Distraction" being employed to the fullest not to mention this is a page right out of the Nazi Germany propaganda playbook whereas if you perpetuate a lie enough times you can eventually get the lemmings who lack either a thinking brain or mental competency to believe anything you say about anyone even if logic and common sense dictates that what you are trying to push is a blatant lie and falsity yet people do not realize that the machine owns them.
edit on 18-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Yeah, I know... I'm just saying that weird things can happen. Not everything gets perfectly documented, especially 50 years ago.

and I'm just pointing out that
this did happen in this case
51 yrs ago. Virginia did have
documentation else it would
never have been in the newspaper
as an infant death.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Virginia did have
documentation else it would
never have been in the newspaper
as an infant death.

You don't think it's possible that a family member put a death notice in the paper to announce to family and friends and other interested parties that the baby died? You and WND are assuming too much, I think.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Saint,
This is decisive politics meant to bait everyone single one us at one another's throat all in an effort to distract the people long enough so that TPTB can get what they want yet no one on that fringe seems to get nor see this. This is one of the classical "Weapons Of Mass Distraction" being employed to the fullest not to mention this is a page right out of the Nazi Germany propaganda playbook whereas if you perpetuate a lie enough times you can eventually get the lemmings who lack either a thinking brain or mental competency to believe anything you say about anyone even if logic and common sense dictates that what you are trying to push is a blatant lie and falsity yet people do not realize that the machine owns them.

while I do agree with parts of your assessment.
we can only unravel bits and pieces of the
puzzle, one lie at a time. Thus the way
real investigations work.

link   

whoooooaaaa
for a minute there
Obama

Saint,
This is decisive politics meant to bait everyone single one us at one another's throat all in an effort to distract the people long enough so that TPTB can get what they want yet no one on that fringe seems to get nor see this. This is one of the classical "Weapons Of Mass Distraction" being employed to the fullest not to mention this is a page right out of the Nazi Germany propaganda playbook whereas if you perpetuate a lie enough times you can eventually get the lemmings who lack either a thinking brain or mental competency to believe anything you say about anyone even if logic and common sense dictates that what you are trying to push is a blatant lie and falsity yet people do not realize that the machine owns them.

Your absolutely right TheImmaculateD1, the facts presented by boondock indicate that there is credible falsehood present in the birth certificate of the POTUS. Agreeably, charges of impeachment should commence.

link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I would love to say what I truly feel about this illegal immigrant we have for a POTUS, however, 98% of it would get me banned from ATS. This man is an empty suit. He has done absolutely nothing for this country.

Gas prices are at a record high in some states, unemployment is rampant, record numbers of Americans are on food stamps, this country's economy is on the verge of collapse because he can't get a budget balanced. Oh, but he has time to fill out his NCAA Tournament bracket.

He's a fraud who has sold the United States down the river, and IMO, should be charged with nothing less than treason.

Say what you really want to say, don't hide it. C'mon on now. Don't be afraid.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

you are mixing 2 different threads with
the sole intent to attack me cuz you
have no other means to discredit
the theory proposed.

Stick to the OP please, thanks

Excuse me? My question is about something you said on page two of this thread. I will post it a 3rd time.

Indonesian.

Is that how it works in the US? If you are adopted, it changes your nationality to that of your newly adopted parent? What about his mother's nationality? That no longer counts? This seems odd.

That is from page two of this three page thread. did you already forget what you were putting out?
Why will you not answer the question?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

whoooooaaaa
for a minute there
Obama

Saint,

Your absolutely right TheImmaculateD1, the facts presented by boondock indicate that there is credible falsehood present in the birth certificate of the POTUS. Agreeably, charges of impeachment should commence.

You obviously did not understand what I am trying to say. This entire Birther bull is another distraction. This has got nothing to do with Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join