It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

The reasons you listed for HAARP is interesting in theory....Where within the HAARP site, or information on HAARP does it claim to do what you are claiming?? You can be on this website to debunk HAARP all you want, but until HAARP claims that they do what you are saying, I would try to keep your thoughts to yourself and not bash people for their ability to DENY IGNORANCE....Something apparently you have no interested in. Your wildly absurd claims of what HAARP does gets my blood flowing, I wouldn't doubt honestly if you are an employee HAARP and trying to make people believe they are innocent.....Who shuts down their website and will not respond to any questions asked whenever they are called upon?? I will tell you who.....THE GUILTY!!!

www.technologyreview.com...

What do you think? Does MIT have any credibility to you when they are blaming HAARP??
edit on 5/20/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Keep my thoughts to myself? Why, because you don't agree with them?

Were we to follow this advice, this board would cease to exist!

I'm trying to discover facts about these systems, to show that their use isn't at all the cause of "naturally" occurring earthquakes.

Based on the facts of their power outputs, they simply can't be the cause.

That information came directly from HAARP. Try e-mailing them at:

[email protected]

Ask intellegent questions about their operation, and they will respond to you.

Also note that HAARP is run by Alaska's Higher education institution. The only "involvement" by the feds, is most likely the grant that they received to start it up.

Having worked at a campus, the process for these grants is rather convoluted, yet easy to obtain once you get to know the "process".

I read your link, and in no way shape or form does it even mention HAARP. They are discussing if Radon gas releases happen before large quakes. If this is the case, it would provide us with an excellent gauge to warn people about quakes.

Their website is:

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

And it's not shut down.

edit on 20-5-2011 by matadoor because: Left out details

edit on 20-5-2011 by matadoor because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by matadoor because: Left off the link to HAARP

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You are 100% right. They aren't shut down right now. Were you even into the HAARP conversation when the Japan earthquake hit?? The website was down, Japan accused HAARP and there was nobody to be heard from....As the tumbleweeds were rolling across the land in silence from the HAARP community. I figured you worked for them.

I don't want you not to express your opinions bud, I want you to not blast people into oblivion when they make a claim. Give them facts to back up your reasoning. My facts on your reasoning are simple....You have none!! Your opinion is what you are claiming and you cannot prove what HAARP does.

If you want a real answer from HAARP, put them on trial like I ask....If you want BS, send them an email and ask for information...

If the ionisphere is rapidly heated up prior to the earthquakes and the HAARP website is streaming, being that they are actually up and running at that time, and then all of a sudden offline....Not available to ask why, or anything of that nature for days following....That is suspicious to me and the rest of the ATS world. (except you apparently)....

If you from the ATS world would like to hear a former HAARP employees defense, please read his posts....You will get the political answers expected. DENY IGNORANCE

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I DO NOT WORK FOR HAARP. I'VE NEVER WORKED FOR HAARP. I work in NC for a parts distribution company, and I blow up things (mainly hills and mountains) for the NC DOT when requested to do so.

The data that was posted came directly from HAARP's people. Instead of believing me, e-mail them yourself.

Relying on what someone at some website said in their blog, isn't learning, find out the facts for yourself.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This is off of their website.

Is HAARP capable of affecting the weather?
The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere.
The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm. If the ionospheric storms caused by the sun itself don't affect the surface weather, there is no chance that HAARP can do so either

They have no clue as to if they effect weather. They have no clue as to the ill effects of their ionisphere testing. Read the last line....If storms caused by the sun itself do not affect the surface weather, there is no chance that HAARP can do so either....WHAT BS...They have NO CLUE as to what their testing does to the earth...NONE...This is just about weather also. Do me a favor and

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Please post your facts that actually counter what they posted, since their explanation about how they DO NOT IMPACT the weather seems pretty logical to me.

Not your opinions, nor another bloggers opinions, FACTS.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

"Japan accused HAARP"

I would like to see the credible source where the Japanese Government officially accused HAARP of causing the crisis, per your post.

Not a blog, or someone's opinion, a real Japanese Government official claiming that HAARP caused the earthquake.

Queue crickets chirping.......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
was there a real time way to monitor the sky above and around the new madrid?

obviously the heating of the atmosphere might be a good warning sign to look for, with the present talk of the new madrid possibly having activity
edit on 5/20/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

It wasn't exactly heating that was found.

The researchers took historical data from the area in question to create a sort of template. They then charted the differences from the average data for that area and time period. What they found was that a certain area was producing more longwave infrared than the average level.

It seems an odd way to go about it to me. I wonder if they ran the same routine for periods when there was no earthquake what they would find.

edit on 5/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

sorry matadoor but I have to agree with chris.

last night I spoke to a grey friend of mine for hours (he's from aldebaraan and skype has a really bad reception there)but as far as I understood he learned from a man in black that haarp is responsible for japan, nz and a 9.5 earthquake that will happen next month in idar-oberstein, germany! ok it may be hearsay bud but i totally believe this guy. he's trustworthy, grey and an accomplished writer for wikipedia! furthermore he said this black guy (who actually was wearing a deep blue armani suit) revealed to him that a major conspiracy is happening at ATS and that a high ranking haarp employee is trying to make fun of us here. and then I started thinking. hAArp - matadOOr ! get it? right...

ok, mr haarp you are exposed!
edit on 20-5-2011 by beltemps because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by beltemps because: Typos

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ah, thanks Phage

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Would some body please pull out the specs and calculator and see if the used frequency matches in distance including the reflection off the atmosphere.

My concerns are that the VLF used could in fact do this. The problem is I dunno if its capable of causing catastrophic changes deep in the earth like an earthquake. The other problem in looking at it like this is usually all that matters in VLF is the end of the wave, not what it has to go through. I have no doubt VLF will go through the earths crust.

I'm an electronics major, I dunno a damn thing about math, LOL.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by tetsuo

The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon.

i wonder if this radon sounds like a harp when its being released?
edit on 21/5/2011 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am siding with Matadoor here.
I do not question there could be some negative effects on the environment by HAARP if the Earth's biosphere is taken as an energetic whole. However, there are magnitudes of difference looking at earthquakes and HAARP, and possible attempts at weather modification by mechanical means alone will most likely chaotic at the present level of our technology. These two negative effects are pretty much ruled at at this point IMHO - I am not very good at the math involved, but just look at the scale of things...

Finer levels of our magnetic and electric grid are possibly affected, even adversely. Animals are theorized to orient themselves by the magnetic fields of the planet - and there are reports from the past years that migratory birds and bees were probably confused by EM waves. However, cell towers and the millions of cell phones are probably causing more disorientation near the surface.
I repeat, it is magnitudes of difference when one thinks about moving millions of tons of Earth.
What seems especially unbelievable to me about the Tohoku EQ being "man-made" is that the epicenter is deep under the ocean.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If it generated pre-quake infrared emissions- then it created infra-sound. Perhaps infra-sound then could be a quake prognosticator.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
A hah! Gotta love the Google.
erebus.nmt.edu...

www.ees.nmt.edu...

The vulcanologists are onto something with the study of infrared and infrasound!

Infrasound and Image Processing Laboratory (under development) -- More than one hundred calibrated infrasound sensitive transducers are being built, and an infrasound calibration test chamber is under construction. In addition, short-period seismometers, digital telemetry hardware, optical infrared thermometers, tiltmeters, and a half dozen Chaparral Physics microphones have been/are being acquired. High resolution video cameras and Macintosh computers with imaging processing and geo-registration/photogrammetry software will also be available.

edit on 21-5-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

Yep, I think they are on to something. This will save a ton of lives in the future!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i don't wanna get involved in this argument about whether (ha) HAARP can control the environment, but doesn't the UN have a treaty forbidding the use of weather warfare? why would that be in there if we couldn't implement control on the environment?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Atmospheric anomalies over M9 Japan Quake + Ancient burials in the Azores

The recent M9 Japan Quake occurred directly on a point at sea that is part of a story I have been working on for the past 5 years. This particular point at the Japan Trench is one of five located around the world. My story involves a dream I had in 2007 in which I saw (among other things) a very strange burial on an island that I have since discovered to be the Azores, another one of the five points. Recently, ancient burial sites have been found on a few of the Azores islands. My story is about this dream and related events that have inspired plans for a journey around the world. While this may sound unbelievable, this true story has grown considerably and with much Synchronicity to directly involve everything from Alchemy to Zoroastrianism.

Here's a link to the part that involves the Japan Trench directly:
alterman47.wordpress.com...

And here's a link to the part that involves the Azores:

But if you're interested in understanding the whole story and how these and 3 other points fit into it then you should really start here:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join