It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I've investigated HAARP extensively. I get this smile on my face every time someone posts that HAARP caused this, or that.

A close friend was on the install team for BAE when they installed this system. He, of course, had no clue that "conspiracy people" were attributing earth quakes, and so many other things happening to the world on HAARP. His response is below, when I e-mailed him last year about this:

"Humorous is the only word that comes to mind. Do any of these people understand what HAARP really is? Obviously not. HAARP can't be "directed" like that, and besides the antennas point UP into the ionosphere and not down. They have a ELF RECEIVER, not a TRANSMITTER. Their only TRANSMITTERS are in the VHF range. These people are just trying to find excuses for natural phenomenon."

So, go ahead all you HAARP conspiracy people, have fun blasting me, but this is the honest truth, so you either get over it and LEARN, or continue to be fooled by people who really have no idea what HAARP really is.

There was a guy on this site who lives near the HAARP site who tried to tell all of you what it really does but none of you will listen.

Even the name dictates that they transmit in "High" frequency. Grow up people and LEARN about these systems before ASSuming what someone on the internet told you was true.

"Fire at will commander"....

edit on 18-5-2011 by matadoor because: Left out something

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

They bounce the waves off the ionisphere ? somehow you think just cause youre 'buddy' was there when they installed it he knows everything they can possibly do with it and what they might have learnt they can do with it ?

Iam sorry but..... just no.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I personally believe HAARP is not a super-weapon and to insinuate that it could be is a tad unrealistic.

If you have a belief about anything, 9/11, common deity, HAARP etc then that's fine and dandy.
For you to use this belief to belittle, debunk or ridicule some-one elses belief then your on the way to being an extremist.

A lot on here would do well to bear that in mind before posting.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The authors of the arXiv paper seem to assert that these anomalous sensor readings are a result of an earthquake in the works and that the reason we haven't seen these types of readings previously is because we haven't yet researched any potential correlation between earthquakes and the ionosphere. They aren't saying that some non-earthquake-related phenomena caused the anomaly, but instead that the anomaly is a rarely-observed result of a major quake.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Of course just no. Keep thinking the boogie men/women at HAARP are these evil trolls hell bent on destroying the world.

Come on folks, as many have said here in this thread, earthquakes simply happen, and HAVE happened since the earth was formed. There isn't some secret group "causing" these quakes.

I am VERY interested though in the heating of the atmosphere by Radon Gas. If this is the case, they could dedicate satellites to do nothing but monitor the major fault lines, and then warn people when they see these changes that they think one is coming.

THAT would be extremely cool!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Do you think it will ever be possible to have an earthquake thread, where HAARP doesn't get mentioned ?

Lets be rational, sometimes nature is the great conspirator, not human misguided endevour

edit on 18-5-2011 by solargeddon because: boo colours didn't work

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

Wow, had never seen the "angry" cookie monster, I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
After reading on Haarp for over ten years, I am still not convinced it could cause earthquakes. In theory, yes, but you would need a lot more power to resonate big blocks of land - and such resonance would surely be notticed in a technologically advanced country. On top of that, causing an earthquake by distant resonance - even if it were possible - would yield unpredictable results. At this point, neither the US nor Russia are exactly happy about the tragic results of the Tohoku, and the world is quite worried about the fallout from Fukushima.

Cui prodest? To whom would it be useful? Japan is a friend of the US. It would take some rather twisted thinking to imply that an underground American establishment wanted to knock out Japan. Such a theory would still have to explain why now?

I think it is more likely that the secret weapon side of such installations as Haarp is more about knocking out radars, communications grids, satellites, GPS, and, at most, saturating a distant point on Earth with some types of microwaves for weird effects. Perhaps Haarp numbed Pakistani radars and other equipment when the US was executing the raid on the house claimed to be bin Laden's (who could be dead since many years ago as far as his alleged "videos" and other materials show).

What the cited scientific article imports IMHO is that earthquakes could be detected by such buildups in heat and radon gas - a discovery surely to be treasured by the Japanese as well as by all people living in earthquake-prone zones such as California.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

One of the most intelligent posts that I've seen, flagged no doubt.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by amaster
I really wonder if there will ever be another major earthquake that is not blamed on HAARP. Heaven forbid science make advancments in the name of research and understanding. Nope. Must be evil doings afoot.

When HAARP is disabled and their black ops satanic equipment is smashed to smitherines, we'll know that earthquakes are natural occurrences once again.

We've had OVER 9000! (well, over 5000) earthquakes since the September earthquake here in Christchurch. Are you saying that they were all caused by this 'satanic'
HAARP facility?
As an earth-scientist I am confident that these were natural occurences as a consequence of a fault with a rupture interval of c. 16000 years. We have even recognised signs of previous prehistoric ruptures such as knick points and know that as a consequence of living on a dynamic planet ( and especially a plate boundary: does this sound familiar, Japan?) there are large magnitude earthquakes. These can be observed in the geologic record.
There are lots of variables involved in earthquakes, from composition of the crust, to kinematic relationships of stress and strain and more.
While I am interested in HAARP, I lean towards these being natural occurrences and the perceived increase in reports is due to Humans increasingly living on marginal land and our growing communication interconnectedness.
edit on 18-5-2011 by aorAki because: speelingk

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
interesting..something is going on

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by amaster
I really wonder if there will ever be another major earthquake that is not blamed on HAARP. Heaven forbid science make advancments in the name of research and understanding. Nope. Must be evil doings afoot.

When HAARP is disabled and their black ops satanic equipment is smashed to smitherines, we'll know that earthquakes are natural occurrences once again.

We've had OVER 9000! (well, over 5000) earthquakes since the September earthquake here in Christchurch. Are you saying that they were all caused by this 'satanic'
HAARP facility?
As an earth-scientist I am confident that these were natural occurences as a consequence of a fault with a rupture interval of c. 16000 years. We have even recognised signs of previous prehistoric ruptures such as knick points and know that as a consequence of living on a dynamic planet ( and especially a plate boundary: does this sound familiar, Japan?) there are large magnitude earthquakes. These can be observed in the geologic record.
There are lots of variables involved in earthquakes, from composition of the crust, to kinematic relationships of stress and strain and more.
While I am interested in HAARP, I lean towards these being natural occurrences and the perceived increase in reports is due to Humans increasingly living on marginal land and our growing communication interconnectedness.
edit on 18-5-2011 by aorAki because: speelingk

Where in my post did I say they were all created by HAARP?

I'm well aware there are lots of variables, that's why I said when HAARP and the other demonic apparatus is disabled we will be able to see the natural earthquakes.

Having said that, I have no idea what effect more than 6'000 nuclear tests over the last few years might also have had on the balance of mother earth either, as well as many other things.

I also believe they will exploit natural weaknesses/movement to use haarp to target specific areas in their worldwide acts of terrorism
edit on 18-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wow!
This could be a great advancement in quake-casting, having a few days in advance to evacuate could REALLY make the difference for thousands, as we have sadly witnessed recently.
Flagged and starred.
edit on 18/5/2011 by drakus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
HAARP in action. HAARP needs to be investigated.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Really makes little to no sense that the US would ever attack Japan of all places. 1st, they are an ally of the US, 2nd they hold a ton of our debt, 3rd they are one of our biggest trading partners, 4th they have done nothing to us to warrant such an attack. Hurting Japan would hurt the US. There are plenty of other countries we could have done this to that I could at least somewhat understand. Not that I'm suggesting any country deserves such treatment. If it even was HAARP that is responsible, which I seriously doubt.
edit on 19-5-2011 by starborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com... Enjoy good sir.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Yeah, read it and laughed my ass off the entire time.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Deny ignorance, yeah right lol.....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by starborn

Not saying one way or the other if HAARP is capable of setting off quakes and conducting weather wars because I don't really know.

However, HAARP techonology is inexpensive in the scheme of things and is in the possession of Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Israel, just to name a few. China would have good reason to cause Japan problems if they had the capability to do that and not be detected. Being an ally of the US, Japan gets in the way of China's plans for expansion in Asia.

It is interesting that the conspiracy folks always assume it is the big bad USA who is using HAARP in the world when there are plenty of shady characters in posession of HAARP technology. I would be interested to know who funds the researchers and their backgrounds who made this scientific conclusion about the condition of the atmosphere leading up to the earthquake. It is a condition that sounds like the conditions created by HAARP and this "scientific" study could be a cover-up like the "science" of man-made global warming was a deceiptful manipulation for globalist power.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Discover FACTS. LOL!!

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join