It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Paper - CIA infiltrated Taliban and Al-Qaeda to destabilise Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
in.news.yahoo.com...

Lahore, May 12(ANI): Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operatives have infiltrated the Taliban and Al-Qaeda networks, and have created their own Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) force in order to destabilise Pakistan, a Pakistani newspaper has claimed.

This force has been recruited, trained and equipped by these CIA operatives to target the Pakistan Army personnel, armed forces' installations, markets, hospitals, schools and public places to destabilise Pakistan, the paper added.

The paper quoted the sources, as claiming that the Soviet Intelligence Agency had already disclosed that CIA contractor Raymond Davis and his network had provided Al-Qaeda operatives with chemical, nuclear and biological weapons, so that US installations may be targeted and Pakistan be blamed, and pressed to do more in areas such as conducting operations in North Waziristan.

I searched through the forums but havent seen this posted yet, feel free to move to appropriate forum.

Is this another stick in the pile to add to the tension between the US and Pakistan at the moment? I dont know if what the paper said is true, but Ive also thought....maybe this article was printed to incite more hate of the US in the Pakistani people? Could this article be part of a bigger psy-ops?

This article came out a few days ago, but since then, there has been a NATO helicopter clash in Pakistan, leaving to Pakistani's injured. With all that has been happening in Pakistan lately, I think that the hate between the US and Pakistan is being grown, but Im not sure where it will lead.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Not just tension between Pakistan and United States, but Russia is helping them out now!

It's okay, McDonald's is still down the road

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I searched for the Pakistan paper called "The Nation" and found the article they wrote.

CIA’s fake Taliban wrecking Pak terror havoc

It basically says the same thing as the OP article, but longer.

reply to post by WillNiendick

Not just tension between Pakistan and United States, but Russia is helping them out now!

Add China to the list to.
edit on 18-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Please could someone explain why there are armies still in Afganistan now Bin Laden is dead. Were we not in Afganistan we would have little need for Pakistan. India is where it is happening and has always been an ally, I don't see what purpose a close relationship with Pakistan serves. I also expect the Pakistani's would prefer it were they occasionally being shot at. Its also our tax money that is being wasted there and not invested in our own countries, where it is needed.

My scepticism says ah ha, Afganistan is next to Iran's border, but hopefully neither the USA or the UK, France or elsewhere will think of invading there with the Russians and Chinese firm mates with Iran.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is all a ruse to kick start the $h!t storm of all $h!t storms. We had a false flag in '01 to get us fired up over blindly going over to the Middle East. We had the CIA who gave bogus intel on Iraq to get us into an illegal war. We know we had CIA shooters in Libya firing on protestors, and then we turned around and funded the very people we were firing on to fuel their little war. The same likely happened in Egypt. And now we snuck into Pakistan, took a guy that was likely already dead in a bs mission all for the sake of making the Pakis pissed at their Government over being puppets for the West. They're on the verge of civil war right now over this mess, so we'll be there in a month max to occupy their troubles.
And everytime we get into one of these shake & bake middle east nations we get more and more on the nerves of the Russians, Chinese, and the North Koreans. It'll be interesting to see which catalyst sets off this inevitable global feud.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
Please could someone explain why there are armies still in Afganistan now Bin Laden is dead.

they are protecting the oil pipe they starting building the day after 911...
edit on 18-5-2011 by Beavers because: very

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

No. They don't give a damn about Middle East Oil. In fact they hope someone bombs those pipes into oblivion. We've got more Oil here in the US than all of the Middle Eastern Nations combined. Once their oil runs out they, along with the rest of the world, will be slaves to our resources, putting us back on the top of the heap.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Pakistan is dong such a good job of destablising itself I can't see the CIA wasting resources on doing something that the Pakistanis have already perfected the art of! Propaganda!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

You're absolutely right, except that nothing fuels the fire like a little splash of gasoline.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
now this is exactly the kind of stuff, the CIA
is known for. And it is believable on all levels.

And makes perfect sense why the US is also
aiding the Al-CIA-da, errrr I mean rebels in
Libya.

There was also a large advertising campaign
recently by the CIA to recruit. In the last 12
months, the CIA has increased personnel
by 25% and looking for more according to
an article I read yesterday. Guess who they
are recruiting ????

Islamists who speak multiple languages.

www.cnn.com...

It seems that the US Gov has declared
war on Islam and is recruiting Islamics
to help do the job.

I have no idea why the CIA is not considered
a terrorist entity by the world stage.

To me, it reeks of Zionist Crusader mentality.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I remember seeing those commercials! Ive been wondering what those were for.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
reply to post by boondock-saint

I remember seeing those commercials! Ive been wondering what those were for.

this may have been the reason why some of the
9/11 hijackers had addresses next to NSA and CIA
HQ and also on Navy bases. CIA recruits who were
in fact double agents??? Hoffman Aviation where they
took flight lessons is considered by some to be a CIA
Front. How embarrassing it must be to the US Gov
to be infiltrated like that. Wouldn't you want to cover
it up at all costs if you were them ???
The 9/11 Hijackers fit the profile exactly of who the
CIA would have recruited. Intelligent assets who
speak multiple languages. Makes you go hmmmm

new topics