It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Mac attack: US man eats record 25,000th burger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Big Mac attack: US man eats record 25,000th burger

www.bbc.co.uk

A retired prison guard in the US has eaten his 25,000th Big Mac.

It has been 39 years to the day since Don Gorske ate his first nine.

At a ceremony in his honour at a McDonald's in his hometown of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, he said he would continue to eat Big Macs "until I die".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hey America..you have a new world record on your hands....

This guy has eaten a staggering 25 000 Big Macs and has even developed an optimal way of doing so...........

BUT wait - he is thin and has low cholestrerol.... however Doctors do not recomend that others follow his example......

He buys them in bulk, puts them in the fridge and freezer and even blends them to make a nutrious drink...Unbelievable...

Regards

PDUK

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thin & low cholesterol?

Scientists should study him...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Haha thats hilairious! He blends them?!?!? What a trooper! He could be very healthy still btw. Everyone is different, Lemmy from motorhead still drinks a fat bottle of jd everyday which would kill most people but he's fine. So much so that doctors want to study him to find out why he's so unaffected by it. What might kill one person may not affect someone else. I certainly wouldnt recommend this though saying that at all!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Did the article not say say, his wife said ' The end will come when she has to put them in a blender?'

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
He buys them in bulk, puts them in the fridge and freezer and even blends them to make a nutrious drink...Unbelievable...

Nutrious? Maybe. Nutritious? Certainly not.

I also suspect that eating this many big macs has a side effect of making you incredibly boring. Who else would have the desire and time to count the number they have eaten.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Cholesterol aside, I'd be more worried about the toxins this guy has ingested. Can you imagine the level of animal hormones and steroids, the diseases this guy has taken into his body over the years? I'm no butcher, but I'm pretty sure beef isn't suppose to be grey.

$20 says; if you were to dig this guy up 200 years from now, he'd look exactly the same, as no bacteria would have the cojones to eat him.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Not a good visual....big mac shake
Uggggggggh

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
McD's 'food' is the nastiest ever invented IMO.

I wouldn't eat one, never mind 25,000. YUK

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire I'm no butcher, but I'm pretty sure beef isn't suppose to be grey.

Grey beef is just means it has oxidized. There isn't anything wrong with grey beef it just doesn't look appealing. I received many freebies while working at a butcher shop because the outsides of a steak were grey or even greying.

That being said the 100% beef label doesn't exclude offal. A heart from a cow is still beef heart, the kidneys beef kidneys, the brains beef brains. I Personally enjoy some offal and there is nothing wrong with it but I know many people do not. Regardless it should be known that 100% beef does not = 100% beef meat.

Edit: I would be more concerned about the binders added to the meat mixture.
edit on 18-5-2011 by FEDec because: more to say

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
Haha thats hilairious! He blends them?!?!? What a trooper! He could be very healthy still btw. Everyone is different, Lemmy from motorhead still drinks a fat bottle of jd everyday which would kill most people but he's fine. So much so that doctors want to study him to find out why he's so unaffected by it. What might kill one person may not affect someone else. I certainly wouldnt recommend this though saying that at all!

Maybe they could combine this guy's DNA with Lemmy's and create the ultimate anti-biotic. Bic Macs and Jack, the other food group.

new topics

top topics

join