It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Influential Swiss Legislator Exposes The Bilderberg Group

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
wonder if that had anything to do with the IMF guy getting arrested this week in NYC ? I can't see a connection but just thought it was a curious coincidence to see IMF mentioned

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Me too!! I think that is a fantastic idea! However, the last letter I sent to my local Congresswomen, Harman....asking about the civilian concentration camps, took 5 months to respond and the response was, "Jane Harman is no longer with this office. When someone replaces her you may resend this letter, or you may send it to another districts congressional representative."

So I didn't get much satisfaction from that one....hopefully the next will be a little more eventful.

And.....sorry for the post above me....I don't see any relationship between this guys letter and the arrest of the guy from the IMF for sexual harrassment.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I wish we lived in the kind of world where the MSM would cover this type of information... Instead, the dis-information shall remain the same, and the mass-mis-informed folk shall continue to get their scheduled, prepared, and daily mass-propagandized material from the news corporations owned by the corrupt corporations themselves. And they will never know, never know what's really going on...

edit on 18-5-2011 by rstregooski because: comma

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

too bad about your nations history
with supporting fascism

ww2

nazi gold
swiss accounts

you may have a right to free speech
but your history is no better than amerikas

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
reply to post by Blaine91555

I AM from Switzerland and HAVE free speech. We have some of the highest living standards and one of the most democratic nations in the world.

Letting them come to Switzerland and plan global subjects is precisely against our idea of neutrality.

So you'll be "in the neighborhood" aka "in the vicinity" right?
Do I have to say it?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Can anyone please post a new thread to bring attention to the fact that it appears Russia may have just invaded all 14 of the ex-Soviet countries that include Georgia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, and the Ukraine. It looks like this news will break first thing this morning in the New York Times (please see picture of a folded advance copy of the NYT newspaper dated today with part of the story and headline showing that is linked below):

imageshack.us...

I have just returned to ATS and I haven’t yet posted enough replies for me to post the new thread myself.

Thanks.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
wonder if that had anything to do with the IMF guy getting arrested this week in NYC ? I can't see a connection but just thought it was a curious coincidence to see IMF mentioned

I don't know, but I think it might be to do with the fact that a Swiss politician has already asked for charges of war crimes to be filed against Bush. The laslt time he was due to go to Switzerland he cancelled his trip because one political group said they would arrest him if he entered the country!

Switzerland also recently made a public statement in support of Palestine.
edit on 19-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by wcitizen

Me too!! I think that is a fantastic idea! However, the last letter I sent to my local Congresswomen, Harman....asking about the civilian concentration camps, took 5 months to respond and the response was, "Jane Harman is no longer with this office. When someone replaces her you may resend this letter, or you may send it to another districts congressional representative."

So I didn't get much satisfaction from that one....hopefully the next will be a little more eventful.

And.....sorry for the post above me....I don't see any relationship between this guys letter and the arrest of the guy from the IMF for sexual harrassment.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

We will be able to compare notes about the reply we get - IF we get one!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakesback

I was duped

edit on 19-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

haha you bastard, you duped me. Thanks though, now i now not to trust any nonsense like that.

cheers

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
So in other words, its good if they deposit their wealth in Switzerland, but the clients should stay the hell out.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Money

If there is any one thing on this planet that is entirely neutral in and of itself........It's Money. It is the great equalizer. It can make you, it can break you, it can free you or enslave you.

It has no political affiliation, religious preference, or ideological stance. It doesn't care who you are, what you are, or where you are. It treats us all the same. It doesn't argue with you or favor you over someone else.

A millionaire or a welfare recipient can have 10 dollars, and those 10 dollars will buy the exact same thing. It's like the old question- Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks? A pound is a pound and a dollar is a dollar regardless.

In other words, it is not hypocritical of them at all to favor money over the depositors of said money. Apparently, they are more advanced than most of us, because they can see that money in and of itself is not a physical, political, religious, or idealogical threat. It is the people who handle it that are.

When I die I want my ashes scattered over the Swiss alps

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

My initial thought is that we here on ATS, whenever we come across a story like this, should link it up to the social networks. Those links that are on the top right side of every thread? Use them. Get the word out on what is really going on this this world, and also show the world that not all conspiracy theorists or web sites are koo koo for cocoa puffs.

It works on so many levels.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by zookey

Finally a country with balls to stand up against the reptiles.

It's not the country - Switzerland is a haven for the satanists, but at last a politician who has the cojones to speak out. There's also a swiss banker whistleblower who exposed huge corporate banking fraud who might now be in a Swiss prison.

But hats off to the Swiss citizens who are showing us how to do it.

Just insult an entire country because of your religion, judging you as a human you seem thousands of times more satanic than switzerland

But yea hopefully this makes other countries stand up against them

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I also think it is funny/strange now the IMF man getting arrested in New York. After reading that it does make one wonder about the timing.

I think we have to spread this and keep an eye on this very closely. We have to let them know that we know what they are up to.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Whats with this strange message from @@@Jakesback@@@ about russia invading ex soviet nations?
How did this crap get in here and to what purpose?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Anyone knows in which hotel they meet ?

I have holidays in june, and i like the swiss alps alot, might be a good foto opportunity..

Edit; just found it: Grand Hotel Kempinski in St. Moritz
edit on 19-5-2011 by svetlana84 because: added the hotel

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

why do you post this?
you have made this same request in at least three different threads..
have you no clue? this is disinfo if not an actual lie..

read my response here..www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
Anyone knows in which hotel they meet ?

I have holidays in june, and i like the swiss alps alot, might be a good foto opportunity..

Edit; just found it: Grand Hotel Kempinski in St. Moritz
edit on 19-5-2011 by svetlana84 because: added the hotel

YES. You should go there and "shoot" some photos. Go for the knee caps.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join