It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Influential Swiss Legislator Exposes The Bilderberg Group

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
First link...

American Free Press Link...

Your thoughts...?
edit on 18-5-2011 by rstregooski because: link

edit on 18-5-2011 by rstregooski because: link

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
My thoughts tell me - It's a beaut!!!!! S&F

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This man has nailed it! Short, sweet and to the point!

Hopefully it will open a few eyes!

S&F!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Look like switzerland has there own version of Ron Paul,seriously this dude dosnt pull any punches,i think its great

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have to throw this one in there, from 1983...

From This Thread...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Nice find. I agree with pretty much all of it, except for the risk of terrorist threat. Surely the terrorists wouldn't blow up their employers. Would be sweet if they did, but just not likely to happen.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh hey, I remember that guy! The MSM briefly mentioned a Swiss lawmaker threatening Bush if he ever set foot in the country, he would be charged as a war criminal.

At the time I thought it was comical.

And then I woke up from my stupor ...

(btw OP, funny avatar
)
edit on 18-5-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Finally a country with balls to stand up against the reptiles.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'll be sending a similar letter to my government reps and the media.

This is something everyone could do. The more voices there are the better.

I will be asking for an explanation regarding collusion with war criminals, etc. I'll send a copy of this letter as an attachment and extrapolate from it to make it relevant to those attending from this country.
edit on 18-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Finally a country with balls to stand up against the reptiles.

It's not the country - Switzerland is a haven for the satanists, but at last a politician who has the cojones to speak out. There's also a swiss banker whistleblower who exposed huge corporate banking fraud who might now be in a Swiss prison.

But hats off to the Swiss citizens who are showing us how to do it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I can say that, being from Switzerland, this doesn't surprise me, yet I do think it is wonderful that this man speaks out. One thing I notice, when I am back in my home country, is that there are many young people that are heavily involved in politics and wish to change things which should be changed. Unfortunately, I don't ever see such youth involved in politics in the United States. I am confident that the youth of Switzerland will stand up to anything out of order. The youth, the future generation, needs to become both more interested and involved in politics, no matter where. I hope the youth of the United States is ready to stand up before it's too late.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Meanwhile the Swiss Banks are open for business, above the law and answering to no one. Some things will never change. Talk about a country that has people duped.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
This man has nailed it! Short, sweet and to the point!

Hopefully it will open a few eyes!

S&F!

ya here on ATS but this wont get a second on the mainstream since the same satanic PTB run our media...
still S&F

and people let everyone know about ATS the more we can get here and away form the 24/7 propaganda of the mainstream the better!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
Nice find. I agree with pretty much all of it, except for the risk of terrorist threat. Surely the terrorists wouldn't blow up their employers. Would be sweet if they did, but just not likely to happen.

I think he's implying they are the terrorists being that they control everything.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So, no Free Speech in that country? At least they acknowledge that Terrorists are a threat. So much for political neutrality.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Let me see if I "get" this.....
Group of wealthy meglomaniacs meet regularly to conspire against the huddled masses and plan world domination. Nothing good comes out of these meetings and topics discussed are not released to the public implying something sinister is happening. The location of these meetings is "leaked" every year but closed to the public and the media.
Do I have to say it?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
these people will face the wrath of humanity soon

the culling

it is coming

coming for the wicked

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I AM from Switzerland and HAVE free speech. We have some of the highest living standards and one of the most democratic nations in the world.

Letting them come to Switzerland and plan global subjects is precisely against our idea of neutrality.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SinkingSun

As you are the first swiss person I've seen on here : Grüezi! (IF you are from the german speaking part that is
)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A Gruezi also from an other Swiss....also never saw any others and now we are 3 here :-)

anyway, it also pissed me off that we allow them to do their meetings bla bla in my home country !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join