It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey Extraterrestrial Zeta Reticuli Tape 06 - Family Vacation - (New tape by ivan0135)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

i defenatley think this is fake simply because of the fact we would never have video footage like that of about 6 aliens, and they defenatly wouldnt be dressed up in black polo neck jumpers and trousers : / lol, i beleive in aliens know... but this clip is a scammm

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis
And when you say recently denounced you do realise he has been dead for 7 years.

Gordon Cooper not William Cooper.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaymieLei21
reply to post by RUSSO

i defenatley think this is fake simply because of the fact we would never have video footage like that of about 6 aliens, and they defenatly wouldnt be dressed up in black polo neck jumpers and trousers : / lol, i beleive in aliens know... but this clip is a scammm

I can not say it's real, I can not say it's false. What I can say is it's interesting and it can be real or not. Until someone comes along with the facts we can do is just speculate.

About the clothes, how to know what an alien dress? If they were wearing a red dress, would you say it is true? If they were wearing a fancy robotic uniform, would you say it is false? As I never saw an alien, I can not say.
edit on 18-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JaymieLei21

actually, there have been many, many reports through the years of "aliens" wearing various items and styles of clothing. Alot of them claiming to be tight fitting. a turtle neck doesn't seem too far fetched. just sayin...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
fake or not i allways find it interesting to watch these type of videos im sure 99.9% of the are fake but u never know one might be real so i allways watch them thanks for posting the video real or not i liked it

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
fake or not i allways find it interesting to watch these type of videos im sure 99.9% of the are fake but u never know one might be real so i allways watch them thanks for posting the video real or not i liked it

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by subby
No offence, but anyone defending this trash is making themselves look a fool.
This ivan0235 is a hoaxer. Just find the previous threads here that reveal the truth about him.

Please, point WHERE here in ATS he was proven fake.

No offence, but fool is someone that does not seem the same guys here in ats with the same oppinions all the time. Just check the profiles and you will have the insight.

The information below should explain all.

Link to openminds.info investigation.

Link to ATS reference.

Link to another ATS reference.
edit on 18-5-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

No offence, but anyone defending this trash is making themselves look a fool.
This ivan0235 is a hoaxer. Just find the previous threads here that reveal the truth about him.

Please, point WHERE here in ATS he was proven fake.

No offence, but fool is someone that does not seem the same guys here in ats with the same oppinions all the time. Just check the profiles and you will have the insight.

Link to ATS reference.

First, this is not an ATS link.

Second, the link you provided does not prove the video is fake, just say maybe the video is fake, so... you still have nothing.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Link to ATS reference.

Link to ATS reference.

I updated my post. If all that isn't enough to convince you it's a hoax, then I don't know what is.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

This is taken from godlikeproductions forum where Mr351Nova is online claiming it ain't him. I have to agree that his rather silly rip offs from an earlier documentary are in no way the same league as these new ones.

"In 2007 i made two fake alien videos on youtube , they were both black and white and had aliens in them that had blinking eyes . they came from a TV show that was airing on cable at that time , they were debunked about one week after i posted them , they might have got about 5.000 views ? No more than that . After they were bebunked i removed them my channel but they were copyed and other users re posted them and they have stayed on youtube for almost 4 years now. When i see them i always post in the comment box that there fake and i made them . Every one knows i made the old videos .
Now , this guy ivan0135 a new youtube user just posted two videos of so called aliens from the 1940's up to the 1960's , they are both black and white and in one the alien blinks it's eyes .
Now this nut case in here telling you a bunch of lies about me is hell bent on trying to get everyone to buy into the fact that im ivan0135 and i made the new videos ,four years later , as you can see buy his posts he is on a witch hunt across the internet trying to get anyone to buy this BS .
He has his facts all mixed up , my real name is billy cruise , my website address was novaworldgaming.com , NOT novagaming.com .
This person your dealing with here is "stone cold crazy" .
This person is slandering me across the net based on a hunch ! Based on the fact that my videos 4 years ago where done in black and white and ivan0135 videos are B&W and in both videos the alien has blinking eyes , thats it nothing more , if you look at both sets of videos you can see my old videos were made with windows movie maker , ivan0135 videos are completely professional."

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It is near impossible to convince Russo of anything he doesn't already want to believe. I am leaning towards him being a plant form some organization who's goal is to make us all look like ignorant fools. Seriously, go through his posts and threads, they are embarrassing to anyone who wants this subject to be taken seriously.

How and why the mods allow his continuous posting of utter crap is obvious (business needs clicks, and moronic stuff like this delivers the most....) but feeding the troll does all of us a disservice. In the future, anyone with half a brain should let troll threads like this die by not posting in them.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Link to ATS reference.

Link to ATS reference.

I updated my post. If all that isn't enough to convince you it's a hoax, then I don't know what is.

I think you WANT this to be a hoax. You want people believe the video is fake based in one post on ats and an indication of an external site that just says that this should be a hoax, but not prove this?

You can be right, but you will need much more than this to prove yourself.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Nice video, just as good if not better than the other two. Too bad it's so short but as someone said earlier in the thread CG videos take a lot of time to produce. Another thing, there's no way in hell those pencil thin necks would be able to support those HUGE heads for any amount of time

edit on 18-5-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
It is near impossible to convince Russo of anything he doesn't already want to believe. I am leaning towards him being a plant form some organization who's goal is to make us all look like ignorant fools. Seriously, go through his posts and threads, they are embarrassing to anyone who wants this subject to be taken seriously.

How and why the mods allow his continuous posting of utter crap is obvious (business needs clicks, and moronic stuff like this delivers the most....) but feeding the troll does all of us a disservice. In the future, anyone with half a brain should let troll threads like this die by not posting in them.

You calling me names dont change the fact you cant prove this video is fake. AND anyone with half a brain that go through your posts and no threads will see what you think about Ufos and Aliens. (Are you calling this stuff crap, dont you?)

And thanks, people like you make me happy to do what I do. Your rage is just the gas I need.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Nice video, just as good if not better than the other two. Too bad it's so short but as someone said earlier in the thread CG videos take a lot of time to produce. Another thing, there's no way in hell those pencil thin necks would be able to support those HUGE heads for any amount of time

edit on 18-5-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

I dont know but the necks dont seems so thin to me. And talk about an alien body structure seems to be a little out of our knowledge.

Who knows, maybe you are right.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
They all look the same to me, I dont know if I would like that 'world', all the same looking,
Makes you wonder about their arts and entertainment, doesnt seem to lend itself to a variety when looking at all the sameness.
Hopefully we get our crap together as varied humans and develop into something pretty awesome, rather than just a species that keeps killing eachother over dumb sheet and in different ways.

The one to the left of your screen shots seems to present in a female manner, I imagine they are sexed.
edit on 18-5-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I like these videos, can someone please post the information about the hoaxer as even reading some of your links, it doesn't actually prove anything , it just seems to be alot of other peoples heresay.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

And when you say recently denounced you do realise he has been dead for 7 years.

I assume you didnt see the " at the beginning and end of the sentence.....its not my words its a quote from some random website i found

So.....he lied about this and thats fine, but his other stories are true LOL Brilliant logic you have there dude

Dont talk to me about ignorance......ive been a member on this site for many years....ive seen it all....you all become so caught up you dont use logic or reason, you just believe any old nonsense because it makes you feel intelligent.
edit on 18-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Well you are ignorant using a copy and paste with no research, had someone exposed cooper as a lier then fair enough but he came out and said it himself but it doesn't matter because your superior intellect and massive ego has brushed the man aside. You know right and all others are wrong your mind is made up or should I say your mind has been made up for you. Keep fitting in there pal, your a joke...
Just to add, youv'e seen it all because you have been a member of ATS for a few years.
Priceless...
edit on 18-5-2011 by TimeCrisis because: edit

*SNIP*

Ok i give up....your right, theres a video on Youtube showing aliens. The dude smuggled the video out without anyone noticing, and since then the government has not looked at Youtube.
Im a dis info agent and a troll no doubt.....it wouldnt be the first time a kid has called me that

Who needs proof eh, a video is enough to prove anything right
CGI couldnt have made this.....the guys not lying, this is the real deal folks!

*SNIP*
REMINDER: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics
edit on May 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
They all look the same to me, I dont know if I would like that 'world', all the same looking,
Makes you wonder about their arts and entertainment, doesnt seem to lend itself to a variety when looking at all the sameness.
Hopefully we get our crap together as varied humans and develop into something pretty awesome, rather than just a species that keeps killing eachother over dumb sheet and in different ways.

The one to the left of your screen shots seems to present in a female manner, I imagine they are sexed.
edit on 18-5-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

Just speculating, but maybe their civilization be like a hive. Like ants. Maybe they do not give a damn about the arts and entertainment. I agree with you, it must be very boring to live in a civilization like this. But as the human scale is the only one I know. I can not judge.

And if their entertainment was some like this:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I give up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join