It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey Extraterrestrial Zeta Reticuli Tape 06 - Family Vacation - (New tape by ivan0135)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

The onus is on you and the believers to prove its real...not the other way round.
Your telling me this is genuine footage.........PROVE IT.

link   

Originally posted by aRogue

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
Comparing it to victor's area 51 interview, which is completely real, they look alike to me.

Doesn't mean it couldn't have been faked, but who knows. There are real videos out there.

www.youtube.com...

LOL its not real dude.....its another fake. Its on Youtube = its not legit

Theres not one shred of evidence to prove either of these vids are real......none whatsoever

Neither is there a shred of evidence to prove it's fake....none whatsoever.

Indeed. The truth is, NO ONE has a clue.

link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Id entertain your conversation, but after seeing we're your heads at, I just pitty you. Read man. You learn some #.

For you tube to remove all the alien videos, that would only validify it. Damnnit, I told myself I wouldnt entertain you. Just think about those questions youre asking.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If it was real why wouldn't they want to be filmed there already in the worst company what more could go wrong

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Id entertain your conversation, but after seeing we're your heads at, I just pitty you. Read man. You learn some #.

For you tube to remove all the alien videos, that would only validify it. Damnnit, I told myself I wouldnt entertain you. Just think about those questions youre asking.

You pity me for knowing CGI when i see it.....i can see why that disappoints you given that you will believe any old rubbish put in front of you

I pity the day when ATS allowed children to become part of the community

EDIT: Tell me.....how well versed in CGI are you??? Id imagine you are an expert, as you can categorically dismiss it.
edit on 18-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Not true. Anyone with a double digit IQ can SEE it's fake. But hey, you're entitled to your own delusion.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis

Comparing it to victor's area 51 interview, which is completely real, they look alike to me.

Doesn't mean it couldn't have been faked, but who knows. There are real videos out there.

www.youtube.com...

LOL its not real dude.....its another fake. Its on Youtube = its not legit

Theres not one shred of evidence to prove either of these vids are real......none whatsoever

What is this garbage about videos being on YouTube are automatically fake.Do the people who keep saying that understand how moronic that statement is?

Until you can prove at LEAST 1 video of an alien/alien craft/UFO are real then your argument is not valid

I could make and upload fake vids all day long if i wished to......im pretty sure i could make a video as good as the one in the OP.....would you say my video were real given no evidence and given the fact ive already told you its fake???? Probably.....grasping at straws as per

There are quite a few old UFO videos on YouTube that are real but it doesn't matter, because to people like you none of them will ever be real. Just look at the stuff Gordon cooper saw and talked about on video but he was just ignored. Your reality has been well shoehorned in the way it was designed to be. So well done you are fitting in just the you are supposed to.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic

Originally posted by RUSSO

Not true. Anyone with a double digit IQ can SEE it's fake. But hey, you're entitled to your own delusion.

Case closed then. Seems you just have to say "the people that dont see this is a fake has lack of IQ" Are uou 9yo?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sorry guys, cgi. It is beyond obvious. I always wonder, why those that are so interested in this subject don't bother to learn the basics of an 3d program and video editing software. It would only aid them in finding the truth, and sifting through the noise? Right?

But then again, those that lack the intelligence to bother educating themselves about the very tools that they use and see everyday are the problem in this subject, no?

Besides, the more people learn, the less and less threads like this will produce clicks, and this is a business after all, which explains why nonsense like this is not only entertained, but sometimes promoted through selective moderation and the ghost banning of posters that have a habit of expressing common sense in too many threads.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
"Cooper has recently denounced all stories of UFOs on his space flights as fabrications. The multicolor UFO is based on a deliberate misquotation by an author of Cooper's postflight report on a sighting of the Aurora Australis"

Yup....hes a genuine dude haha.
You will have to do better than that

edit on 18-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: give up on the quote!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This is a CGI hoax.
It was correctly pointed out that the previous film which had the sound of a 'projector' overdubbed on to it would have been running at 12 frames per second, which simply doesn't exist.
The hoaxers messed up on a very basic fact.
Plus, it's still really obvious CGI.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

"Cooper has recently denounced all stories of UFOs on his space flights as fabrications. The multicolor UFO is based on a deliberate misquotation by an author of Cooper's postflight report on a sighting of the Aurora Australis"

Yup....hes a genuine dude haha.
You will have to do better than that

edit on 18-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: give up on the quote!!!

Yup he said that wasn't a UFO but what about the fleet he saw as a test pilot and the UFO he saw land and filmed, or did you think I missed that one. Nice clever attitued there pal but you are clearly ignorant on the subject.Nice try though..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
And when you say recently denounced you do realise he has been dead for 7 years.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

And when you say recently denounced you do realise he has been dead for 7 years.

I assume you didnt see the " at the beginning and end of the sentence.....its not my words its a quote from some random website i found

So.....he lied about this and thats fine, but his other stories are true LOL Brilliant logic you have there dude

Dont talk to me about ignorance......ive been a member on this site for many years....ive seen it all....you all become so caught up you dont use logic or reason, you just believe any old nonsense because it makes you feel intelligent.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I assume you didnt see the " at the beginning and end of the sentence.....its not my words its a quote from some random website i found

So.....he lied about this and thats fine, but his other stories are true LOL Brilliant logic you have there dude

Dont talk to me about ignorance......ive been a member on this site for many years....ive seen it all....you all become so caught up you dont use logic or reason, you just believe any old nonsense because it makes you feel intelligent.

Well you are ignorant using a copy and paste with no research, had someone exposed cooper as a lier then fair enough but he came out and said it himself but it doesn't matter because your superior intellect and massive ego has brushed the man aside. You know right and all others are wrong your mind is made up or should I say your mind has been made up for you. Keep fitting in there pal, your a joke...
Just to add, youv'e seen it all because you have been a member of ATS for a few years.
Priceless...
edit on 18-5-2011 by TimeCrisis because: edit

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
No offence, but anyone defending this trash is making themselves look a fool.
This ivan0235 is a hoaxer. Just find the previous threads here that reveal the truth about him.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby
No offence, but anyone defending this trash is making themselves look a fool.
This ivan0235 is a hoaxer. Just find the previous threads here that reveal the truth about him.

Please, point WHERE here in ATS he was proven fake.

No offence, but fool is someone that does not seem the same guys here in ats with the same oppinions all the time. Just check the profiles and you will have the insight.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
To all the people that say - its obvious its CGI...why is it obvious?

What do you see that makes that video obviously CGI?? You can't just say - its obviously CGI and leave it at that.

Fair enough if it is - but i would like to know how you know it is

edit on 18/5/2011 by spolvil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spolvil
To all the people that say - its obvious its CGI...why is it obvious?

What do you see that makes that video obviously CGI?? You can't just say - its obviously CGI and leave it at that.

Fair enough if it is - but i would like to know how you know it is

edit on 18/5/2011 by spolvil because: (no reason given)

I want know too. Because if this is a hoax, I will be the first to say this, but I want to see some real proof this is fake or a movie viral. 4 vids and all I see people saying against it is this is CGI. So prove it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Real, not real. It is all speculation. You just know the same as the rest of us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join