It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Live on CNN UFO!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ok, don't know if this has already been up but here down in NZ it's the 18th May and this video is of the same date.

If it has already been up - please discard.

www.youtube.com...

This sounds very genuine - can anyone throw light on it.? Very exciting. Clear vision of a UFO flying right next to the International Space Station and Astronauts commenting on it.

For me this has the WOW factor.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Most likel space-junk, something they've dropped or a hoax/faked video. Would be primo if it's something extra-terestrial though, especially on the very last shuttle mission.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i swear i saw that video like a week or two ago..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
UFO? Of course. It looks to me like an unidentified floating object

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Sounds like something fell off of the ISS and they need to know what it is.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
this is UFO till they find out what tool they're missing

what a pity it's not ET

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Looks like they lost something , I don't see anything to suggest a non terrestrial object .
If it was Alien surely it would display some sort of intelligent control , as it is its just tumbling in space .

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Looks like something off of the station itself. A piece that broke off perhaps?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It looks like a tool pouch of some sort. It looks to have a strap or belt that may have come undone. Just a guess, as it looks too be wavering about without any sort of control or structure to its movement. Like anything would that isn't under intelligent control floating through space.

Sometime soon, somewhere in the sky above, provided the lighting is correct, one may see a lil' bitty flash as it incinerates upon reentry into the Earth's atmosphere.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Then give it a search - save us even looking at this.

Please don't make statements that you can't back up.

Not being funny but if what you say is true - we need to prove it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
*sigh* I wish I would see just ONE video that we would ALL be scratching our head and taken aback. I am dying for a good video of something really unexplainable and mysterious.

Thanks for the vid OP

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
this is UFO till they find out what tool they're missing

what a pity it's not ET

Wouldn't they know if they were missing something - I think so!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
It looks like a tool pouch of some sort. It looks to have a strap or belt that may have come undone. Just a guess, as it looks too be wavering about without any sort of control or structure to its movement. Like anything would that isn't under intelligent control floating through space.

Sometime soon, somewhere in the sky above, provided the lighting is correct, one may see a lil' bitty flash as it incinerates upon reentry into the Earth's atmosphere.

So do we simply ignore the comments made?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Looks like they lost something , I don't see anything to suggest a non terrestrial object .
If it was Alien surely it would display some sort of intelligent control , as it is its just tumbling in space .

That's strange you think that as the guys on that space station didn't seem to.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Well, as far away as it was it must have been pretty big. Not a hand tool. It could have been a pack and the two round arms would have been the straps to tie it on the body. But to have lost a pack? The guys doing the video would have known if an astronaut had to take off a pack for some reason. Certainly they would know if it had been lost.

I agree it seems strange that the people taking the video had no idea what it was. Do they not have to hang up thier equipment when they come back inside? Someone lost a whole piece of a government uniform and didn't notice? I agree that seems odd because those suits are probably made to fit. If someone lost a whole pack surely they would have been like, "darn I lost my pack". That space staion is not big enough for people to really avoid each other, unless they work whole different shifts,

That is the most likely scenario. The guy on first shift lost something and no one told the next shift. That kind of stuff happens in a work place all the time.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
reply to post by yourmaker

Then give it a search - save us even looking at this.

Please don't make statements that you can't back up.

Not being funny but if what you say is true - we need to prove it.

I tried looking through my history for the past month but nothing. it says may 16 so i'm starting to doubt what I saw was this but it's a very strong resemblence..
edit on 18-5-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
you know how it works if somebody screw up but everybody is watching ? pretending like there is nothing ?

control is asking but the astronauts ignore this...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Originally posted by UberL33t

So do we simply ignore the comments made?

The comments made are only stating that it is probably a lost object. No where do they claim its anything made by an ET

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

If you're referring to the excited tone that he's displaying. I think that can be accounted to the fact that the piece of space debris at that moment was of unknown origin. Any space debris spotted would I feel garner a bit of excitement as there was in fact a person "space walking" at the time not to mention the safety of the equipment.

The heightened excitement in the voice would be due to that and that alone due to the safety of the individual that could have been at risk while the as of yet piece of space debris was "unidentified".

By no means curb this or any of your investigation from what I or anyone says for that matter. I am not attempting to deter you from anything. Merely presenting my view of what you're seeing and hearing from a logical standpoint.
edit on 5/18/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Finally we got proof that Nessi exists, he just moved to space!

Nah, probably some space junk as someone else has suggested already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join