It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smear campaign on Pakistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Freeborn nailed it in my opinion. As many here like to point out "Iran" is surrounded also they have pretty much dug in their heals against western influence. Pakistan on the other hand is a country that is caught in two worlds. Roughly half their population wants to have stronger ties with the west [Mostly City dwellers] while the other half [Mostly rural areas] are more traditional and have strong tribal ties which in turn have stricter Islamic beliefs.

The KEY in all of this is Central Asia and it's potential economic Boom. Central Asia is rich in all sorts of natural resources that Russia, The EU, China and the US would all love to get their greedy hands on. Or at least have sort of major influence/clout over all the former Soviet states.

All the "STANS"

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
The Globelist really want war with Pakistan dont they.

Pakistan is NOT the 'prime target'. To the globalists, ie American lead multi-national corporate interests, Pakistan is expendable, small fry. Pakistan occupies strategic terrain with China to the east and the Russias to the north and I suspect the true quarry are those old cold enemies, the Bolsheviks and the Maoists.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LondonerBLV
Innocent people with drone attacks? Hardly.
These people are far from innocent as you proclaim and support organisations like Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.
Drone attacks are incredibly accurate as well and goes through lengthy stages before they fire. If any 'innocents' are killed it's the cowardly fundamentalists fault for using Children and women as human shields in the pretext that the drones won't fire on them.

I say good.

And firing from the sky high isnt cowardly?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join