It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Upon further review of matters we have decided to give member MitchellCoombes the opportunity to have his say.

Let's just clear up the confusion... Member MitchellCoombes is NOT the supposed Mitchell Coombes- Celebrity Psychic. He is however Mitchell Coombes from the thread Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan.

We can now get back on topic - and please remember civility and decorum are required.

Thank you.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I doubt he comes back..
I certainly wouldn't after the hostile reception..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Throughout his communication with the staff member MitchellCoombes has been nothing but cordial, friendly and cooperative. All things considered I'm sure he's eager to get back to the thread.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nice ..welcome again Combes..expecting answer to my question

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi Mitchell and a huge welcome from me.
I kept up with the Illuminati and Earthquake prediction thread and found your predictions fascinating.
Hope we are lucky enough to get to hear some more that you share with us here at ATS.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well, welcome Mitchell.

I'm interested in this sort of thing but prefer to know methodology and how you come to your conclusions but regardless, hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Welcome, Mitchell - I'm sorry for the reception you received. I hope you come back. I want to give you a chance to prove yourself - as you said, we lose nothing doing this. I hope you'll give us a further prediction, and that we can see where it goes. Glad to have you here.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

Now I have to naturally wonder if this gentleman is now working or has ever worked for
the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.
Wouldn't that be just the strangest coincidence?
Course even then it means nothing since that controversial facility is for auroral research.
Like we need that. Take my tax dollars and invest it in auroral research[/i? . May as well put my tax dollars in rainbows.TOTBAL!

I certainly hope he decides to return so I can ask him that.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How can he work for HAARP if he is based in Australia? Haarp is in Alaska isnt it?

Mitch',

come back mate.....and all you people that are giving him a hard time....do you sleep better at night because of it?

Give the bloke a chance to prove what he says he can.......its not that bl@@dy difficult....if he stuffs up then yeah, critic him if you will...but bite your tongues till then and let him prove himself.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Welcome back coombes.

Looking forward to a prediction asap.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
is there any links about your prediction?you can prove your prdiction here,it is easy for you if you really have the ability.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
there is a special forum about prediction here and lots of numbers here are interested on predictions,it is the right place to prove yourself.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome, I hope you come back Mitch, if not I will catch you on FB. I sincerely hope you will not let the actions of a few keep you from getting to know some of the really fantastic people here. I think a lot of this is a misunderstanding concerning the fact that you were mistaken for someone else.
~~Linda E-M

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
How can he work for HAARP if he is based in Australia? Haarp is in Alaska isnt it?

Mitch',

come back mate.....and all you people that are giving him a hard time....do you sleep better at night because of it?

Give the bloke a chance to prove what he says he can.......its not that bl@@dy difficult....if he stuffs up then yeah, critic him if you will...but bite your tongues till then and let him prove himself.

This thread should look familiar, you started it.

Australia to build HAARP facility
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ELEANOR HALL: The Federal Government is defending its decision to award $10-million to a company to trial rain-making technology. The Environment Minister Malcolm Turnbull has announced the grant to the Australian Rain Corporation, a company part-owned by Rupert Murdoch's nephew, Matt Handbury. But researchers commissioned by the National Water Commission to investigate the technology have questioned whether the $10-million grant should have been awarded now, saying a more careful evaluation of the science is needed first. Mr Handbury himself agrees the science is in no way conclusive, but denies his family connections have helped him secure the federal money.

And besides being psychic, another way someone might be able to predict the weather, including and especially earthquakes was if they were connected to HAARP which as you must know, has been a big suspect in so many these disasters.

No, I don't think he did but YES, I would like to absolutely rule it out.

edit on 24-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'll never understand the mentality here. It's a conspiracy website and we have a guy come here of his own volition and you bastards chase him off. Go post on cnn.com if you're not open-minded and gtfo of here.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Welcome
Looks like you're getting the ATS royal treatment
I can't believe you didn't see this coming.
good luck because you're going to need it with this crowd.
The only thing you can do is silence the critics.
Remember nobody is perfect.
One last thing.
Are all your predictions about bad things happening ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
I'll never understand the mentality here. It's a conspiracy website and we have a guy come here of his own volition and you bastards chase him off. Go post on cnn.com if you're not open-minded and gtfo of here.

I agree with you, but i suppose its because theres so many fakes and failures posted on the site. People become a bit world weary of them.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
The only reason I came onto this site was because my facebook was inundated with people adding me, sending messages, and basically slowing down my facebook activity.

If people are just going to waste my time with ridiculous replies and constant scepticism I will withdraw from the public eye which I was thrown into ironically by this site.....the same site that is now throwing accusations my way.

Does the burden of proof lay with me..........to prove why or how i am on a 100% correct prediction rating.....or on you to prove I am a fake......simply calling me a fake does not make it true..........the members of this site who seem not to want believe must open their eyes to the facts.

Its understandable to have a healthy lack of trust in someone not known to you but please let the truth and facts speak for themselves.

As to my "story" this is not a social network site but as the site name suggest an "above top secret" site...... so lets keep the replies purely professional and not personal.

Yes, the burden of proof DOES lie with you. Either your predictions are right or they are wrong, there is no gray area. How can you say it's up to us to prove you wrong? You will prove it yourself, one way or the other. So, when are we going to hear something? Just reply to all these posts and you will quickly have your 20 and can get on with the interesting part.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes
If I read what I wrote in my first post through someone else's eyes I would have simply waited for their prediction AFTER THEY SAID THEY WOULD.

1. They make a prediction and are wrong ............. life goes on. (lost nothing)

2. They make a prediction and are right............coincidence? maybe...wait for another prediction. (lost nothing)

3. Act inhospitable towards them and they maybe don't make a prediction. (lost a member who was possibly telling the truth)

I joined ATS with the presupposition that the majority of you already knew about me. I was told by many people on my Facebook too join to share my predictions with a greater audience of like minded people.

Dude c'mon......Thousands and thousands of people come on here every day. How is "Most " of us supposed to know who you are if you've never posted? I only know of my Friends on facebook, not random people.

And your acting like your a celebrity or famous or something.

Now......Welcome....I await your predictions but you should have not started this thread until you had a prediction to post. Would have saved a lot of trouble.

2.) You could have possibly checked out some forums in a similar genre of threads to see how people react to such postings and i dunno done a little bit of research.

Ignore those who just bash without bringing any substance to the table.

You haven't really handled this in the most mature manner either ......however, I am very open minded and many people on here frustrate me as well.

Just could you list your past predictions at least.

You should have started post like this

Hi .....intro.....List of Past predictions for past refference of who you are.....some background info.....and then followed with your most recent prediction.

But that is just how me and a ton of other people would have done it....no biggie...

( notice I side with nobody and point out everybody's flaws .....yes mitchell...you have them too..for you are human )..

So yea I can't wait to here some predictions for real though.

And once again welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I doubt he will be back.

He doesn't have the ability to predict anything, he's just a kid
(22 is 12 today) looking for attention.

He came here looking for additions to his facebook friend count.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join