It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes

You all have the audacity to call me names ....

You all think that i was going to come up with a prediction in the first 30 mins of joining this site?

Not 'ALL OF US' ....
However ... i do appreciate how infuriating it can be .. trying to get a decent civil adult conversation going on .. with all these 14 year olds using ATS as a medium for attaining a sense of self importance ... and the non believers, who cant just walk on by .. but feel the need to come in and contribute by giving us their opinion that they dont believe ...

I am on teh fence .. but i still feel you should be allowed ample chance to say what you wish without the instant attacks ...

I also see ATS going down the tubes unless something is done about this ..... The more popluar it gets ... the greater this problem gets .. And any real info, is lost in a complete wall of name calling .. insults .. disinfo .. etc etc ...

Such a shame ...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

I had a look, but I need to be your 'friend' to view. Nah, I pick my friends carefully. So please repost here, as all that says to me is you want a larger audience on Facebook...

Seriously, what did you expect?

You must have looked at this site prior to joining?
You must have seen that not everyone will jump on the band wagon without being shown proof?

Man up, take the comments with a pinch of salt, and do what I suggested in my U2U.

If you are right and your predictions are accurate, what do these negative comments actually mean in the long run?

I'd love you to do what you say you do, even the ATS members that have bashed you would love it.

D.

edit on 18-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Based on comments i have read and the basic mindset of most people on this site i strongly believe that no amount of past information, however presented, would be enough to quash doubt in your unassuming brains.

The proof however would have came sooner rather than later with a prediction ON THIS SITE.

You all have the audacity to call me names when i have blatantly came out and said "i will make further predictions".........but that was not enough?

I found it mildly amusing that people on here are so quick to deny what I haven't even said yet, its really laughable.

You all think that i was going to come up with a prediction in the first 30 mins of joining this site? It was called an "introductory post" not a "give me a prediction right now or else everyone will treat you like crap" post.

Just for your information screen shots and direct links were already posted on this site about my past predictions and facebook account.

Just curious... have you told people you're not the well known Australian Psychic who appears on TV and is on the radio? I'm asking this because I've seen occasions where people have presumed this in their post but you haven't addressed them with the fact that you aren't the celebrity psychic Mitchell Coombes.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Did you write a book; are you in it for the money? My guess is yes, after seeing your Facebook page.
We have had our share of fraudsters here on ATS.

What book dude? This guy IS NOT the "famous" celebrity psychic Mitchell Coombes - they share the same name, but they are TWO persons.

Seriously, how many times do we have to post this?

This is our Mitchel Coombes on FB: www.facebook.com...
And this is the celebrity psychic: www.facebook.com...

They are TWO people.

Our Mitchell Coombes has written no books or whatever. He is 22.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I am God. Bow down and worship me!

That is what stupid ignorant people on my Facebook think I am trying to portray. I am just a humble down to earth guy with access to information no one else has.

My predictions have been correct this year 100%, meaning there is no proof I am a fake.

If people don't want to take heed of my warnings then that is their prerogative.

If however you believe in me and my accurate predictions then please comment and take solace in the fact that this is the real deal.

I AM THE REAL DEAL. THIS IS NOT A GAME.

I am looking forward to discussing this further along with a few more predictions that I will get correct.

Dates and locations for my upcoming predictions will be disclosed at a time when I feel it is right and not beforehand. Unfortunately the information I do receive cannot be predicted unlike future catastrophes.

Though I have never heard of you myself, there is something that must be understood here, and of course I will not speak for everyone, but I will say this. You are not the first.. nor the last person to make such claims. This is a tough site, and yes, we ask for proof. But that is what makes ATS... well. ATS.

We even have a predictions forum. Everyone, and I mean everyone who comes here who starts (yes even an introduction thread) with

I am just a humble down to earth guy with access to information no one else has.

My predictions have been correct this year 100%, meaning there is no proof I am a fake.
, had to see this coming (no pun intended). Hey you dont believe me, ask any longer time members to tell you how many people have come here like that, and they were let downs.

As far as many of us are concerned you are just another member, and I think that its fair that if you stake a claim, you can back it up. So have fun, try not to take things to seriously, and by all means its not personal.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...I love predictions, by the way, so please keep us informed about stuff. OK? Thanks, maybee

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Dates and locations for my upcoming
predictions will be disclosed at a time when I
feel it is right and not beforehand.

I think you guys are interpreting this guy wrong. Like he said this is an introductory post and not to expect / demand predictions.

It would be polite to just welcome him and be patient instead of throwing # ... I'm able to insult people too: you are the babies throwing your toys out of the pram when you can't get your own way. Just grow up, be patient and try to play nice with others.

link   
I gave people a chance to go back and get proof. I said I would give further predictions

I don't need the approval from people who are so quick to judge, calling me a fake already.

You think i came on this site to prove myself? UNBELIEVABLE.

WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE YOUR ARROGANCE...... you haven't even given me a chance to be wrong yet with a prediction before you called me a fake.

link   
reply to post by LexiconV

Hand's up, I just figured it was the same guy.
Going on about his facebook page and such. It would of been useful if a link was actually posted to the correct page.

Still, I don't see why this guy has his panties in a knot, either just ignore the comments you don't want to hear or respond and prove them wrong. It's simple, talk about making a mountain of a mole hill.
Just get on with it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
children grow up and stop being so immature and closed minded.and stop baiting him

give the guy a chance ffs

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

This is a tough site, and yes, we ask for proof. But that is what makes ATS... well. ATS.

Nah ... I had presented many things on this site with SCIENTIFIC PROOF and was attacked and trolled and what not. This Site is a mere Shadow of itself and what it used to be.
I just created this account since I had left this site some time ago when I could not bare it anymore and I wanted to write about Mitch because I see the same things happening as what happened to me when I was constantly being attacked, insulted and laughed at - although showing direct proofs of my claims (which any person with an IQ higher than that of a bean could see were falsifiable).

anyway ... have fun on your ATS.

And Mitch, I told you what will happen here.
Greetz,
Al-Albani

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Dude..you have 4 posts and they're all in this thread!!

Hard to keep track of your sock puppet accounts eh?

edit on 18/5/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

link   

Welcome to the forum ....and have a long stay
now to the topic

I'm proposing you a bet ...you will have chance to earn some money ..so let's make a bet ..
We will deposit at site owner Skeptic Overlord account 5 000 $ each.You make a prediction here publicly on thread ..prediction come true, you take the money ..opposite ,i take the money

link   

Maybe you should go back and reread your post, as if you were reading the post of someone who has never seen/heard of you before.

Ask yourself: Does it sound a bit arrogant? Honestly assess what your wrote and how you wrote it.

The way you came off in your first post set the tone for a lot of the comments you are getting right now.

Maybe something like "Hi, I'm Mitchell Coombes. Looks like I made some correct predictions and hope to continue to do so in the future. Nice to meet all of you and hope to hear from you soon" would have been a bit more appropriate.

What do you think? Maybe a restart with a bit more humble intro? I'm sure most here would be willing to give you a fair shake. I know I would.

But it's up to you.

link   
LOL

case closed. care gone

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I gave people a chance to go back and get proof. I said I would give further predictions

I don't need the approval from people who are so quick to judge, calling me a fake already.

You think i came on this site to prove myself? UNBELIEVABLE.

WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE YOUR ARROGANCE...... you haven't even given me a chance to be wrong yet with a prediction before you called me a fake.

As I've already stated, the only way to view your past predictions is to become your friend on Facebook.

To be honest, if it were I that had this "gift" and people slated me and called me a phoney, I would just smile at them.

edit on 18-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

www.mitchellcoombes.com...
He looks 22 to me.
Sec line…

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

you haven't even given me a chance to be wrong yet with a prediction before you called me a fake.

Still waiting for that inbox about my remote!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

www.mitchellcoombes.com...
He looks 22 to me.
Sec line…

No, wrong one.

This is him:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2eb034fe985f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
If I read what I wrote in my first post through someone else's eyes I would have simply waited for their prediction AFTER THEY SAID THEY WOULD.

1. They make a prediction and are wrong ............. life goes on. (lost nothing)

2. They make a prediction and are right............coincidence? maybe...wait for another prediction. (lost nothing)

3. Act inhospitable towards them and they maybe don't make a prediction. (lost a member who was possibly telling the truth)

I joined ATS with the presupposition that the majority of you already knew about me. I was told by many people on my Facebook too join to share my predictions with a greater audience of like minded people.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join