It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
books.simonandschuster.co.uk...

I see now, it's all about the publicity.

link   
reply to post by backinblack

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea26dcc89e53.jpg[/atsimg]

link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes

In saying this, it is your loss not mine.

5th post, no predictions or reasons one should accept your word on anything.

I have no interest in your facebook page, we are posting on ATS not facebook.

Frankly, I think you are trying to generate attention as most charlatans do prior
to the release of materials for sale.

When do the standard "I need help to keep this going" donation lines start
or do I find those on your facebook page.?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Got to agree with you mate. There is some real arses on here. We should of just let the boy have a chance.

link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I assure you, I am as sceptical and hard to convince on matters such as this as anyone, but it's customary here to be polite and give people the opportunity to hang themselves.

All we have succeeded in doing here is help spread the mis-conception that ATS is hostile to new and alternative ideas.
Deny ignorance?

I suspect he would have been revealed as a charlatan soon enough.
And reading his predictions and the replies as they panned out would have been interesting and possibly amusing.
Now we'll probably never know.

link   

Originally posted by Version100
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

TBH, your post sounds like every other guy that is either delusional or
a charlatan.

So which is it, alien contactee or your dad was a super secret black op guy
and he took you to work at Area 51 on kids day ?

And let me further guess, you cannot provide anything that validates what
you say or people will die so everyone is just supposed to take your super
secret info as gospel with nothing to substantiate it ?

This has become pretty stock stuff on the net...

Shoosh you .. The guy hasnt even had a chance to get his foot through the door and you are hitting him with this already ...
Pfft ... If you dont share a belief in the topic of a thread, and have nothing constructive to add .. why bother even reading, or replying .. move along to something you are actually ineterested in ... and leave the ones who actually want to talk about the subject they believe in alone to get on with it ...

link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Now I know why I don't tell people i go to ATS..

I'm embarrassed to be associated with some of the closed minded, ignorant members on this site..

It would have been easy to ridicule this new member once you allowed them to post some predictions but some of you just can't wait that long..

How childish.

yeah i wish now i never asked him to come on here now

sorry mitchell

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hi Mitchell ..

Welcome ..

Please, try not be put off by the ignorant, or narrow minded here, who seem to thrive on pointing the finger at people talking about things that are beyond their capacity to consider as its outside the scope of their reality ..

You know these ignorant people are everywhere ... you should not deprive the people who are geniunely interested in what you have to say, for the sake of the many ignorant ...

link   
If someone used the screen name "God" would we think it was really the Almighty? I see nothing in "Mitchell's" posts that prove he is Mitchell Coombs...not even a link to this infamous Facebook page.

link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Ding, ding, ding !!!!

Well done, well done !!

/applause.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Another thing I feel sorry for this site. How much useful information has this site gathered over the years? Or is it just a bunch of whingers who when don't get anything their way, straight away, instantly dismiss it.

Replace site with world, see what you get, whoever you are.

Seems to me that you are not worthy of the information you hold. Your ego speaks louder than your words, young grasshopper.

edit on 18-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by yourmaker

I assure you, I am as sceptical and hard to convince on matters such as this as anyone, but it's customary here to be polite and give people the opportunity to hang themselves.

All we have succeeded in doing here is help spread the mis-conception that ATS is hostile to new and alternative ideas.
Deny ignorance?

I suspect he would have been revealed as a charlatan soon enough.
And reading his predictions and the replies as they panned out would have been interesting and possibly amusing.
Now we'll probably never know.

I doubt he will succumb that easily, he will still post to his precious facebook one would assume.
I don't see how we became hostile though, how is questioning the validity of his statements or even what his angle is, a hostile act? with each reply we get a deeper glimpse, without him providing any information to backup his claims we are left to question and draw a conclusion based off it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

On behalf of ATS members who just like to give you a good ribbing which you should have expected or at least predicted....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

That is not him. That's the "celebrity psychic". They have the same name, but the Mitch writing here is another guy - he is 22 and is not a "celebrity psychic".

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Based on comments i have read and the basic mindset of most people on this site i strongly believe that no amount of past information, however presented, would be enough to quash doubt in your unassuming brains.

The proof however would have came sooner rather than later with a prediction ON THIS SITE.

You all have the audacity to call me names when i have blatantly came out and said "i will make further predictions".........but that was not enough?

I found it mildly amusing that people on here are so quick to deny what I haven't even said yet, its really laughable.

You all think that i was going to come up with a prediction in the first 30 mins of joining this site? It was called an "introductory post" not a "give me a prediction right now or else everyone will treat you like crap" post.

Just for your information screen shots and direct links were already posted on this site about my past predictions and facebook account.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Dates and locations for my upcoming predictions will be disclosed at a time when I feel it is right and not beforehand.

Right mate.

According to that statement, it does indeed sound like you are trying to play God.

If you know for a fact that some big event is going to transpire, why not inform people off it well ahead of time, and let them be prepared. Instead, you will disclose the dates and locations, when you want too.

If what you claim is true, you might actually help the human race, but it seems your own God Complex, is preventing you from doing so.

Lets wait and see, with what you come up with.

BTW, welcome.

Vvv

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Based on comments i have read and the basic mindset of most people on this site i strongly believe that no amount of past information, however presented, would be enough to quash doubt in your unassuming brains.

The proof however would have came sooner rather than later with a prediction ON THIS SITE.

You all have the audacity to call me names when i have blatantly came out and said "i will make further predictions".........but that was not enough?

I found it mildly amusing that people on here are so quick to deny what I haven't even said yet, its really laughable.

You all think that i was going to come up with a prediction in the first 30 mins of joining this site? It was called an "introductory post" not a "give me a prediction right now or else everyone will treat you like crap" post.

Just for your information screen shots and direct links were already posted on this site about my past predictions and facebook account.

Yep, they were, and the members here quickly jumped to saying that they were doctored - but then as there were many people who saw those posts DIRECTLY on Facebook - then they claimed he must have used some kind of a script to change the shown date of those posts - as in, to make them appear to have been posted before the events, when in reality later. But then, there were many people who had seen those posts LIVE as they were being made (BEFORE the event), so ... this went on like this, mostly with some dudes who have no idea what they are talking about (like the guy above who thinks HE HAS UNCOVERED IT ALL!! - by posting a link to a book of M.Coombes - a celebrity psychic- who has nothing to do with this guy here...)

So ... well ...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Just reading through most of these comments from rude,ignorant and abusive people just serves to remind me why I never bther posting here .... ATS USED to be a great site,with decent people.who welcomed new members to this site...not much evidence of that now. OK, so those of you who leapt on Mitchell without even giving him a decent go,would you have prefered it if he had instantly made a prediction? just so you could run your mouths off even MORE at him? Welcome?? . pah! . you don't even know what that MEANS.... you make me want to hurl.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I am sorry but I have had to put up with a lot of nonsense and slander already on Facebook and do not have the patience to deal with it anymore.

Many ATS readers are not hoodwink so easily. We are people from all over the world and many of us are professionals and many not. However the one thing ATS is known for is to deny ignorance, not to embrace it. So you will have to excuse many of us who have done thousands of hours of research on this site pertaining to psychics. Most psychics have been proven frauds by many ATSers. Many who claim their psychics are in it to sell books, CD and whatever.

Did you write a book; are you in it for the money? My guess is yes, after seeing your Facebook page.
We have had our share of fraudsters here on ATS.

How much useful information has this site gathered over the years?

More than you can ever imagine. ATS has wakened hundreds of thousands if not millions of people to worldwide government corruption, and many members on ATS have proving many conspiracies to be true.
Most people on ATS want to see credible sources, hearsay information and speculation does not work as evidence.
edit on 18-5-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

just so you know, we are individual people and don't speak for the entire site. some will like you, some won't. too bad. thats life.

predictions are unproven, prove me wrong otherwise, i'm all ears, 100%, have been and so far all i've heard is feel my pain feel sorry for me because you all hurt my feelings now I won't predict too bad good bye. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join