It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Oh this guy, he's really something.

He predicts that something is gonna happen in "104 hours" and to "hold on tight cause it's gonna be big".

IF he knew something was going to happen to Japan, that would cause the amount of devastation and death that happened, then Mitchell is a low life human being, for sitting back and saying nothing at all. IF he knew, maybe he could have saved some lives.

I don't care at all for what he is doing. You don't cash in on people's fears. And by the looks of things, his face book friends are not happy at all for what he is doing, and most of them have turned on him for it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Oh this guy, he's really something.

He predicts that something is gonna happen in "104 hours" and to "hold on tight cause it's gonna be big".

IF he knew something was going to happen to Japan, that would cause the amount of devastation and death that happened, then Mitchell is a low life human being, for sitting back and saying nothing at all. IF he knew, maybe he could have saved some lives.

I don't care at all for what he is doing. You don't cash in on people's fears. And by the looks of things, his face book friends are not happy at all for what he is doing, and most of them have turned on him for it.

I don't know much about this dude, except that supposedly he did predict something big was to happen before the event. whether he does it for attention, or because he cares..I haven't a clue. But I am starting to lean towards inside knowledge of what the TPTB have planned.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Mood:

ATS Points: 2,168

Flags: 31

Stars: 66

WATS Index: 1

Threads Started: 1

Applause: 0

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think ole Mitch might have given up on ATS.

He must not have liked the ATS intro party jamboree.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

Oh good,

Yet another ATS profit who views himself as the ultimate omnipotent being sent to save us all form our own sinful existence and bring forth rapture and the enlightenment of mankind through his benevolent third eye.

We have thousands of these on ATS

Do you have any proof that you can predict the future with 100% accuracy?

Thought not another phoney.
edit on 12-6-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well look here it looks like MC is coming to ATS for info read his Blog

Well you are reading this MC lets go over a few issues you have.

At Beyondtopsecrets our purpose is to provide the most exclusive information worldwide to help prepare the general public for future cataclysmic events and to increase basic welfare to allow people to make informed decisions.  Our purpose is NOT to make a quick buck.
All funds go towards the creation, management, maintenance and construction of this website and most importantly advertisement costs. We are in no way trying to make a quick buck by making people pay a fee.

Oh ok let me break this down for you
A domain name at $6.95 a year
You website is hosted at justhost.com
At the most you are paying $6.95 a month ( the best plan they offer)

Advertising cost:

I went to google, bing and yahoo and I did not see anything regarding your sorry spoof if ATS website!
What are you going to advertise? FEAR IN A BOTTLE?

It has come to our attention that we have been accused of being greedy, money-hungry and have been called frauds (con-artists) for charging people money to access this website. Please be informed that there are a lot of costs and liabilities involved in creating and maintaining a website (buying the domain, buying necessary programs for the site, paying for advertisements etc… it has cost us a considerable amount to get this site up and running as it is now, so we do greatly appreciate any contributions.

Isn't the reason you are running google advertisement's on your sorry ATS spoof website is for funds for the fee's? BTW you might want to read googles T&S. They are going to shut you off in a month and not give you a dime.

Web definitions : Con-artists
A confidence trick or confidence game (also known as a bunko, con, flim flam, gaffle, grift, hustle, scam, scheme, swindle or bamboozle) is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence.

Well his sorry job editing facebook answers this.

Most people are willing to pay $7.95 for a useless magazine about celebrity information and other non sense yet are quick to complain and call us frauds for charging $2.50 a week to help maintain and run this website.

Source please

We hope this has clarified our reasons for the $9.99 subscription fee and hope that we can provide a free website in the future when we build our website and increase traffic flow.
Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to discussing further predictions.
Beyondtopsecrets

Not at all you still have not answered why you are stealing $9.95 for innocent people.

your monthly cost is $7.63. LESS the 1 MEMBERSHIP

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wow, Facebook is free. I guess I will have drag my game out and start a thread based off the pictures on the cards, so we can keep getting this amazing info for free.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
He will be back. This latest was his second known attempt to come here and spout his lies. Once the attention dies down he will be back looking for followers.

$10 to $12.50 a month is pretty steep. I think he has shown his spots with that latest scheme.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

I agree wholeheartedly......his site is built by Wordpress (I have a couple of wordpress built sites) the cost is around, well...... nothing!.....zero!, Wordpress charge nothing to provide the software to build a site.

As You correctly stated, his only start up costs are for a domain name and hosting, which I pay around £35 for 2 years......and he's not paying for advertisements either, the ads on his site are provided by google adsense, and are totally free, he gets paid a tiny amount every time someone clicks on one of them.

If he lies about his website, then by definition, he is a liar!........and a money grabbing one at that!

All in all a genuine charlatan!

edit on 12/6/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have received an email from St Vinnies.

They have no record of Coombe's site being an avenue of donations for St Vinnies.

Doesn't mean he isn't passing donations on but it's a very unusual way of doing it.

Then there is this sentence with the claim of partnership:

We are working together with the Saint Vincent de Paul society and guarantee that all donations will be forwarded to the appropriate locations

So, Mitchell, I'm fairly positive you're reading this thread, your ego is too big for you not to be.

How does being charged with fraud sound to you sunshine?

edit on 12/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Good job and thank you for your research into this!

edit on 12-6-2011 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for the update. According to his blog he needs all that money to keep his site going

And yea, if he knew something bad was going to happen to Japan 104 hours in advance why didn't he yell from the roof tops? He could have saved someone's life.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
From my reading of it, he is talking about ALL of the money from subscriptions going to fund HIS website, ehilst also implying that he is raising the money for charity, it seems he is talking about two money streams. Also why is he asking for the charity donations to be sent to him and not directly to the charity ? So he is expecting $120 a year for any predictions that he MAY make in the coming year, talk about cheeky ! Surely the charity shoul at least be alerted that he is asking for their donations to be sent to him first, I don't think that they would be too pleased about that !

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

He is not forcing anyone to pay...he is asking for a donation that will in part go to a charity for a subscription.

Wrong as I aid he says that ALL of the subscrin funds will go to funding HIS website, the contributions he is asking for are a different thing altogeather and I presume ILLEGAL for him to ask fr charity donations to be sent to him. I think he may find himself in court over this !
edit on 13-6-2011 by Qwenn because: mistake in quote

[Mod Edit - Removed nested quotes]
edit on 13/6/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

Sorry to be ignorant but, i've not heard of you before. What did you predict?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I have received an email from St Vinnies.

They have no record of Coombe's site being an avenue of donations for St Vinnies.

Doesn't mean he isn't passing donations on but it's a very unusual way of doing it.

Then there is this sentence with the claim of partnership:

We are working together with the Saint Vincent de Paul society and guarantee that all donations will be forwarded to the appropriate locations

So, Mitchell, I'm fairly positive you're reading this thread, your ego is too big for you not to be.

How does being charged with fraud sound to you sunshine?

edit on 12/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Sorry I missed this post when I posted, I am glad that you clarified this with St Vincent de Paul, perhaps you should e-mail them again with details of his actual claims and his website. I am fairly sure that it is totally illegal to subvert charity donations by acting as a middleman, this whole thing is sounding worse by the second !

Add to that the fact that the $9.99 subcription is a half price limited time offer, that he will be selling merchandise, t-shirts and videos, he claims to be the director, but surely he would be the owner !
edit on 13-6-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
What amuses me is that the people that come on here claiming to be able to predict future events never seem to be able to predict the sceptical reception they'll get from ATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Oh man,

I realise and understand that this site requires respect and decorum.... but.... come on.

first he says he gets it from a card game, then he says he has a very high up insider in The Illuminati and his grandad was a master Mason.

Which is it?

He says that HAARP fires radiation rays at the ionosphere but he can't say what kind of radioactive material it is.

then he says that there was going to be an earthquake off the coast of Cali but they stopped because they knew he found out about it.

The kid was obviously some kind of whack job from the start. I find it odd that a website that has a motto of 'Deny Ignorance' peopel get berated for questioning and cross examining someone who comes on here making all kinds of crazy claims.

If this website is supposed to be here to deny ignorance then surely careful examination of peoples claims is desired and necessary.

Or, is it only supposed to deny ignorance that comes from mainstream sources and accept without questioning every nutjob conspiracy and paranoid schizophrenic that makes an outlandish claim?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that Mr Coombes engineered this whole scam from the very beginning, starting with doctoring facebook pages, to making his entrance here on ATS, and ending with him creating a website (which is a poor rip off of ATS) and asking for money from gullible people.

I genuinely think this whole thing is carefully thought out money making scam.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I am of the opinion that Mr Coombes engineered this whole scam from the very beginning, starting with doctoring facebook pages, to making his entrance here on ATS, and ending with him creating a website (which is a poor rip off of ATS) and asking for money from gullible people.

I genuinely think this whole thing is carefully thought out money making scam.

Good point, however, if he had indeed doctored facebook with false post dates , then do you not think he'd had been a little more elaborate with his prediction. Wouldnt he have been more esteemed if hed had said that an earthquake was imminent to Japan, rather than just this 104 hours to go nonsense.
Dont get me wrong, i gave him the benefit of the doubt in the beginning, but now i think hes a little cheat.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well. how many people predict doom and disaster prophesies every day?

A stopped clock is correct twice a day.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join