It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by Aisling

I agree with you 100%. He claims he can saves peoples lives by warning them in advance. And now he wants some money for his predictions. LOL. Hes just proved him self to be a money grabbing leach. Making money from disasters is the low of low. C--T

I still think he is just trying to weed out his enemies,and naysayers. C'mon ,10 bucks for a subscription, will not make him rich.

I'm with holding that type of harsh judgement ,till he proves that is all he cares about. Its pretty hard to get the truth out to people, if he has so many jerks that follow him around, just to tell him hes full of it. I'd want to find a way to get rid of those types myself.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Anyone still care about this guy?

Are we collectively over it?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Wait until after this life,there's a game.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Anyone still care about this guy?

Are we collectively over it?

So what if some of us do? Can you get over it?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I shall hope so woes me.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Well, I'd just get a blog that didn't allow comments, and put it out there.
That way, he wouldn't have to deal with anyone.
It's quite simple, really.
But 10 bucks a month?
Hook, line and sinker...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Well, I'd just get a blog that didn't allow comments, and put it out there.
That way, he wouldn't have to deal with anyone.
It's quite simple, really.
But 10 bucks a month?
Hook, line and sinker...

Amazing how some don't think twice for spending that much on the weekend to go see a band they like ,and more for drinks. If some people think he's worth 10 bucks a month , so be it..who knows..might save their life in the end.
Just saying..I don't think he's so evil for doing it , and if hes a fake ,time will tell. He could very well just have inside connections to the circles creating these disasters..I really don't know.

Honestly I can think of far worse things people spend their money on..so...to each his own.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Sounds like you need to hit his donations button.

He passes all donations on to Saint Vincent de Paul society for you, how nice of him!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Sounds like you need to hit his donations button.

He passes all donations on to Saint Vincent de Paul society for you, how nice of him!

geeez
I have no intention of subscribing to the site....but obviously I can't even defend the guy just a little, without the likes of you making fun of me, and making up stupid lies to try and be funny.

How many people in this world make money by helping others??? Think about that people..and its not like he is forcing anyone to do it.

Can't believe how you just love to put someone down , and I hardly think hes getting rich quick over it.

I also am not saying he is even right about what he says..what I am saying is he has the right to do it.

You really think this site would be here if it didn't make revenue for someone through its advertising...??

Why do you come hear for information knowing that? Oh.. because you don't have to pay for it...someone else does it for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03780398d63.jpg[/atsimg]

Nuff said...

edit on 10-6-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

and making up stupid lies to try and be funny

Excuse me?

Lies?

Where have I lied??

The little snake oil salesman says it himself on his page:

Although we specialize in providing exclusive information we also are working towards providing opportunities and an improved lifestyle for third world countries. All donations will go towards providing food, water, shelter, education and faith to these poverty stricken communities. We are working together with the Saint Vincent de Paul society and guarantee that all donations will be forwarded to the appropriate locations.

beyondtopsecrets.com...

edit on 10/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

oops..my bad..really thought you were being sarcastic , and I sincerely apologize for the error in how I interpreted that line in your post.

edit on 10-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
He had tons of friends on his facebook, imagine how much he could make if most of them paid to subscribe to his site

10 bucks a month from hundreds if not thousands of people could make him rich in a month.

Not saying everyone is going to sign up, but he probably knows quite a few will.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Apology accepted.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

I've emailed St Vinnies to confirm this partnership, because I have my doubts.

And if he's making that up, that's the lowest of lows.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

We are working together with the Saint Vincent de Paul society and guarantee that all donations will be forwarded to the appropriate locations.

Don't you love how "appropriate locations" is left undefined.

Why not just ask for donations to go directly to such charity?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Apology accepted.

Really sorry, and thank you for accepting my apology ...sometimes there seems to be so many on this site who just love to dole out sarcasm , that I automatically assume it, which is wrong of me. I'll try not to do it again.

(I've taken what people have said in sarcasm , for being honest ,and saying it for real, and that's gotten me into hot water as well)

So, the fact that he is in partnership with a charity does seem to make it appear that he isn't doing it solely for profit.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

We are working together with the Saint Vincent de Paul society and guarantee that all donations will be forwarded to the appropriate locations.

Don't you love how "appropriate locations" is left undefined.

Why not just ask for donations to go directly to such charity?

I think every person who is doing a job to help people should do it for free !!!

All the healthcare workers for starters ..yep..really.. the nerve of them expecting to be paid to help people....what scoundrels.

(the above was extreme sarcasm to prove a point)
edit on 10-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by Aisling

I agree with you 100%. He claims he can saves peoples lives by warning them in advance. And now he wants some money for his predictions. LOL. Hes just proved him self to be a money grabbing leach. Making money from disasters is the low of low. C--T

Thank you.

Now listen guys, I have a horrible impending disaster to warn you about, many lives are going to be lost, but first you must pay me $10 before I let you in on this information!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Apology accepted.

And if he's making that up, that's the lowest of lows.

Will you please update on what you find out? Because if he's being honest, I think he'd ask people to send the money directly there rather than through him. Either way my opinion of him today has sunk. He should be ashamed of himself.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I*m not doubting the guy has some ability....i still have an open mind bout that and havn't rejected him based on his ability...for now - but asking for cash to subscribe to his forum I think is wrong...regardless if he says he's gonna give it to charity.....

Truth costs people enough as it is these days in the world we live in, we shouldnt have to pay another cent more IF he is correct.

Arrogance.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join