It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Some of the people being accused of being Mitchell sock-puppets have been registered here since 2006.
That's a long time to lie in wait, ready to spring to self-defense 5 years later

I'm witholding any judgement until Mitchell makes another prediction and we can see how it pans out.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 28-5-2011 by HunterKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Some of the people being accused of being Mitchell sock-puppets have been registered here since 2006.
That's a long time to lie in wait, ready to spring to self-defense 5 years later

I'm witholding any judgement until Mitchell makes another prediction and we can see how it pans out.

your foto looks like mitch

what if he never comes back
will you still not judge?
It has already panned out
The guy starts a thread and creeps away from it
that should tell you something
what do you think his excuse will be ?
I think it might be he forgot his password for mitchell coombes or mitchell coombes (1)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Oh Bum !

I was really looking forward to some more predictions about how we all die, and when, and who is to blame, still I will just have to be content with ignorant bliss instead !

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

Oh man, maybe I'm Mitch, too, and I didn't even know it

To be honest, it is starting to feel like he makes these threads and then skips out on them. I don't know.
I'll tell you two things:
1. I did see the Pacific Rim prediction on his facebook page with my own eyes.
however,
2. I do not believe that HAARP is in any way to blame for earthquakes. I have seen absolutely no proof to connect the two.

So, when I say that I'm witholding judgement, I mean simply that I cannot explain his Pacific Rim prediction.

Aside from that, all I've seen is a whole load of nothing. I'm going to see how it pans out.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

First is was the Illuminati game, then hackers, then an insider buddy guy that works at HAARP...

Reality is that he is just a kid hoping to get attention.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Coombes just recently posted on his FB page that nuke attack imminent on New York, Sydney and all East Coast New South Wales......unable to get follow-up details as his FB page has been taken down. Hopefully he will post here soon!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shillrus

do you have a screenshot of this? what he will do is say he got "hacked" again and say he did not day it!. I can't access it as well.

Or he will say they did not do it because they seen his warning! lol

edit on 29-5-2011 by SkipperJohn because: edit to add

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

I dunno how to post it on here but here's a link to a screen shot I took...

i53.tinypic.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

more details can be found here:
www....(nolink)/?m49c35k3ntoc87a

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
His wall is down right now but that was in my feed.
Here is what Mitchell said in the comments section

Mitchell Coombes "Justin Williams - London Telegraph - Blackjack Archives February 2009"
about an hour ago

Mitchell Coombes "Well obviously it's not going to happen on a June 22 now is it. But it will go down as far as Batemans Bay and north to Coffs Harbour = 4 kilometers west of Bondi will be the epicentre of the explosions."
about an hour ago

Mitchell Coombes "Well the Operation was exposed back in 2009 yes but my sources provide me with a clearer understanding of the when, where and how. Just like with the HAARP disasters that I warned about. There are currently 14 nuke bombs located 4 kilometres west of Bondi, exact location will not be revealed. They will not be detonated today."
about an hour ago

Mitchell Coombes "This was published in the London Telegraph in February 2009 as a "sucked in you can't do anything about it" kinda thing. My position is changing on a regular basis because my sources give me updated information almost daily."
about an hour ago

Mitchell Coombes "That is why I only found out about the pacific ocean tsunami date/time on March 6, only 4 days before it happened. Sometimes I don't get told certain things until the last minute etc... Shannon I can post the original upload from the London Telegraph if you want? That's the original publish of the Archives, or are you asking me for other exclusive documents I have been given."
about an hour ago

Mitchell Coombes "At the end of the day we have no reason to fear anything at all. They are the ones that are on the back foot now."
about an hour ago

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
A pacific Rim EQ is hardly a psychic prediuction

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Avyuir

you are the best! thanks for this. So this is supposed to happen June 22? He kind of answered it as a no.

Oh and nice eye!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2979823c59dd.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 29-5-2011 by SkipperJohn because: edit to put Avy's pic up

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

Of course your fans are here reading this, you say you have THOUSANDS on ATS.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I am engaged in a Where is Mitchell coombes. My FB wall that his today warning on it just vanished and it makes me suspect that the secret Docs must have been real . so if you are here Mitch can you post again what was in those documents. You whole wall vanished of FB or did you change your mind about allowing access.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by impressme

Did you write a book; are you in it for the money? My guess is yes, after seeing your Facebook page.
We have had our share of fraudsters here on ATS.

What book dude? This guy IS NOT the "famous" celebrity psychic Mitchell Coombes - they share the same name, but they are TWO persons.

Seriously, how many times do we have to post this?

This is our Mitchel Coombes on FB: www.facebook.com...
And this is the celebrity psychic: www.facebook.com...

They are TWO people.

Our Mitchell Coombes has written no books or whatever. He is 22.

Ok, now that I have seen his facebook page, I have to ask him if he can predict when Full Tilt will send me my cash-out check????

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Why are we even entertaining this fool? Nothing he says will happen. That's it. Quote me. Remember I said it.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I predict between now up until 2013, there will be several major quakes in the pacific rim, caused on purpose by evil sea-life that upsets the ocean floor.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

This is the source he got his info. a youtube video
Operation Blackjack, Part # 1, London Telegraph Illuminati Slide-Show

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join