It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Douglas Dietrich to Speak at ConspiracyCon XI - SATAN'S CRUSADERS: Coming of Age in the Devil's Pr

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
hey guys,

It looks like Douglas Dietrich is going to be speaking at Conspiracy Con Xi on "Satan's Crusaders" anyways check out the trailer!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'd be interested in watching it, although there have been so many "the elite are Satanists" lectures that I keep seeing the same information recycled.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abney
I'd be interested in watching it, although there have been so many "the elite are Satanists" lectures that I keep seeing the same information recycled.

THIS!! the same as the Illuminati stuff. Constantly Washington is built in a particular pattern, George Bush was in Skull and Bones... this is from RESEARCHERS!!! They need to research.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Abney

Ohh this is not your usual lecture.. Dietrich has a very different perspective on this, and I should point out that I believe he actually knew Col. Aquino! So his information is first hand and from what I've seen in his lectures top notch.

In fact if you cant make it to conspiracy con xi I believe they are streaming it live so I would definatley suggest checking this one out!!! This is a lecture not to be missed and is NOT recycled.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

hey guys,

It looks like his DVD is now for sale!

www.douglasdietrich.com...

new topics

top topics

join