It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starting a Mega-Thread or Separate Forum on 11:11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hey there, mods! I'm not sure how this is supposed to work and if I'm violating some protocal, I apologize. Ever since I've stated opening up and talking with lots of different people within the ATS community, there seems to be one theme that consistently keeps popping up over and over again for old and new members alike - 11:11 and the mysteries or messages surrounding the phenomena. What do you think about either starting a mega-thread and inviting everyone to put their thoughts, stories and hypotheses relative to the subject matter into the one thread or devoting a forum so that they can all be looked at in one easily findable space. Just a thought but I think it would be a great idea!!

Timidgal

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I second the motion for an 11|11 Forum.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
mega-threads , are IMHO of minimal use , after as few as 10 pages - they become circular

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I think you need to put your energy to a specific "forum" and not a "mega-thread". One thread would be chaos imo. A forum would allow for structured chaos. I use the term chaos not in a negative manner, as I feel the 11:11 phenomena is chaotic due to it's overall and seemingly collective nature among many individuals.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I suggest a special Forum because I hate megathreads and ape said it before, after Page 10, they become circular. flagged.
And maybe its a good year to start it, because this year, we will pass 11.11.11 11:11:11 ;-)

top topics

join