It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Death of the Man Who Was Not Behind 9/11 Was Announced on May 1st

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

After the announcement of Bin Laden’s death, hundreds of people gathered in front of the White House chanting “USA! USA!”.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Visual Article

edit on 17-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

edit on Wed May 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ooops wrong thread..pLs remove it LOL...i must be drunk

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Nice vigilant citizen title regurgitation

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
Ooops wrong thread..pLs remove it LOL...i must be drunk

ahhaha, i was confused as hell lol

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hiphappa14

Ok...um, this OWNS! For once the cheesy dramatic trailer sounding song is being played with something deserving of it. Seriously unlike articles which are informative but don't capture the attention of those of us inflicted with ADD, this seems like it could hold some people and teach them something thanks!!

Edit: However I forgot to add that just like the article on VC It would be nice for the distinction to be made between the many people who celebrate beltane and do so in a positive manner sans sacrifices and such. I feel there are two sides to every coin but sometimes when trying to make a point we forget that.
edit on 17-5-2011 by hiphappa14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

I love you. This is great man

I can't thank you enough for coming up with and making this video.

I Really loved it and enjoyed it thank you i will probably watch it again.

I will join you on the fight to free humanity.

We shall walk the path of Ascension together.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok it makes sense. The OBL related partying and the big wedding combined with the beltane rituals certainly made it a day of celebration just like the death of Hitler would of been celebrated.
edit on 17-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What a superbly made video.

Very informative, and dramatic.

Thankyou so much for posting it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Wow, not only did you help to solidify some of my own feelings on the issue but you brought up some connections I did not even consider. Very nice video!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I Kindly request for, transfer this thread to "General Conspiracies" Discussion forum..cheers

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I just finished watching V for Vendetta tonight, in which I have not seen the movie in probably a few years. Upon watching the film I drew numerous observations that much in this film is happening now, in the present. Like when the police shoot a man with a Guy Fawkes mask in the news studio and its broadcasted on the TV as V being shot. Many people believe that the "terrorist" is still alive. Anyways I'm rambling and thought it was a strange coincidence that the OP has V as his avatar.

To the OP very nice video and very well put together and informative. I happened to enjoy it very much. Star and Flag for you good sir!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Amazing video, S + F for sure mate!!!

Thanks for putting the time into making this.

Hopefully it will start to make people think of what is really going on.

Beastie: V For Vendetta is an amazing video and I see a lot of comparisons with it and our country as well.
edit on 5/18/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I like how, midway thru the presentation, the connection is made between the elites of today and ancient Sumerians. I have, also, made this connection, before...

Thanks for the vid. S&F.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I hate the quote that says "we'll all remember where we were when we heard..."

I already forgot where I heard it. Did I see it on television, or internet news? I forget.

But I remember SO many details of 9/11.

Not comparable at all.

ETA: the grammar in that article is beyond deplorable. It makes me itch for a red pen.

edit on 18-5-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Excellent informative post.
My research over the years confirms everything in the video is true.
People wonder about the curiosities and symbols around us and maybe this will help some to connect the dots.
Baal=Bel
Now you know who the prominent world-wide oBELisks are in tribute to. You find these obelisk monuments in prominent places. It is to show and reinforce that this world is under the grip of the Baal system. Baal is also disguised under the word "bail". Many are participating in a system of bailment or pledging themselves body and soul and do not realize it because they take things at face value and follow traditions of men.

Many people participate in the "Burning Man" festivities in ignorance, just thinking it is a "neat entertainment" without realizing the true origins.

I suspect Baal aka Bel goes by other names as well; Molech also seems to fit the description in some ways.

Star, flag. Would like to hear more of your own commentary on this video as well.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
Amazing video, S + F for sure mate!!!

Thanks for putting the time into making this.

Hopefully it will start to make people think of what is really going on.

Beastie: V For Vendetta is an amazing video and I see a lot of comparisons with it and our country as well.
edit on 5/18/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

have you read the graphic novel? alan moore is a f * c k i n g genius. borderline prophetic.

i love how he presents the multi-faceted deceptive nature of leadership. using terror attacks which you were responsible for to justify the reaction to the attacks? crack observations.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

No, I have not read it.

Definitely will go pick it up now, thanks.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Cheers guy's

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Brother, that video was not only informative, but the editing just knocked my socks off. I'm sure a lot of the tricks you pulled just went right over the heads of most, but I saw them, and I appreciate the time and effort it took to make it..

Well done!

S&F4U

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Cool video!

You know what? Now that I think about it, I can't believe people really were that joyous over OBL's death. I was relaxing at home on my day off. I'm not about to shout and cheer in the streets! I quietly took the news initially as a job well done. You would think most people would be getting their rest for Monday. lmao, whatever I guess. I now feel the media clearly hyped the event up to serve the agenda.
edit on 18-5-2011 by LiQuiD_FuSioN because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by LiQuiD_FuSioN because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join