It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Free of this "Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I was recently watching Esoteric Agenda, College Conspiracy, Kymatica and numerous youtube videos about how we, as Americans give up our Natural Born Rights willingly but unknowningly. For example many of you probably know that

1.Paying income tax is illegal.
2.A license is not required to travel on public roadways.
3.We as Natural Persons are not subject to imprisonment, tickets, or statutes. We are only subject to the "Laws of the Land"

Now my question is... How do we break free? How do I go about not paying income tax? How can I stop them from taking money out of my check before I even see it.? How do I go about traveling without a drivers license? What do I tell a cop who is issuing me a ticket, cause he probably is still going to give me the ticket anyway? What do I say or do when they try to take me to jail?

Input on this would be greatly apprciated ESPECIALLY THE INCOME TAX!!!!
edit on 17-5-2011 by hueyfreeman77 because: Hit submit button by accident with nothing written on page...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hueyfreeman77

So I see.

I look forward to doing so myself someday.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Never Mind
edit on 17-5-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
taxs.. get decent lawyer
no licence? get some balls and let the po know its your right to travel freely
imprisonment?? idk dont stop running
edit on 17-5-2011 by jplaysguitar because: no

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hueyfreeman77

Now my question is... How do we break free? How do I go about not paying income tax?
Well it's funny you should ask that, because I think I just found the answer: Bitcoin. There was a thread recently made on it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out this video if you really want to know more about it, this is mind blowing stuff:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If you really love America, you would be more than happy to pay taxes. After all, without taxes there could be no America.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

where can i read further on all this?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

forum.worldfreemansociety.org...
worldfreemansociety.org...

have a look how to brakefree from the man
made matrix with in the matrix of the universe

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

thanks dude

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Really? I think you have forgotten what America was founded on.
Do some research into the Constitution and other documents. Our country is run nothing like it should be.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex

Do some research into the Constitution and other documents. Our country is run nothing like it should be.

Oh right, the founding fathers created the States, realized that fighting the revolutionary war had caused them to go into debt, and immediately started to tax liquor. I'd say we're being run correctly.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Oh right, the founding fathers created the States, realized that fighting the revolutionary war had caused them to go into debt, and immediately started to tax liquor. I'd say we're being run correctly.

They could choose to either buy liquor or not, when you purchase it you decide to pay for the tax. If not enough people bought it, the free market would have kicked in and democracy would have changed the tax. Taxes on a limited level are necessary even if they are inconvenient, but now we are taxed pretty much just for being alive and it is not a choice.

Do I want to pay for the liquor and fund the government?
Do I want to live and fund the government?
Not exactly the same thing.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical" -Thomas Jefferson

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

They could choose to either buy liquor or not, when you purchase it you decide to pay for the tax. If not enough people bought it, the free market would have kicked in and democracy would have changed the tax. Taxes on a limited level are necessary even if they are inconvenient, but now we are taxed pretty much just for being alive and it is not a choice.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical" -Thomas Jefferson

No income, no tax. If you don't like paying sales tax, leave America. Simple as that.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

No income, no tax. If you don't like paying sales tax, leave America. Simple as that.

No, if I don't like the tax I remind everybody that I am an American. That gives me the right to tell the government to change the laws, and if you don't like freedom you can leave America. Simple as that.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

No, if I don't like the tax I remind everybody that I am an American. That gives me the right to tell the government to change the laws, and if you don't like freedom you can leave America. Simple as that.

I like freedom, but I realize I must pay taxes to support the government that provides me freedom.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I like freedom, but I realize I must pay taxes to support the government that provides me freedom.

'I like freedom, but I think the government needs to take away my freedom to give me freedom.'

Like I said, nothing wrong with paying limited taxes when it is a choice, it's not a choice therefore no freedom to decide to pay the tax. But the government can't provide you freedom, it's from God, no man can give it to you or take it away. That's why we celebrate Independence day on July 4th when we declared we were free. This was the entire basis of what America was founded on, that's why some men who weren't even big believers in religion thought is was so important to found the country on the idea that freedom is from God, so people later on wouldn't say let the government take freedom away so that they can defend my freedom. Henry David Thoreau outlined this concept very well in "Civil Disobedience" and men like Martin Luther King Jr. and Gandhi learned form it, took ideas from it and proved it to be true.
edit on 21-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

1.Paying income tax is illegal.
2.A license is not required to travel on public roadways.
3.We as Natural Persons are not subject to imprisonment, tickets, or statutes. We are only subject to the "Laws of the Land"

Yeah right, Don't pay your income tax and you will spend time in a federal penitentiary.

Have a police officer pull you over without a license or car insurance and you will end up in the back of a squad car and in jail until someone bails you out

The laws of the land are no longer in effect.............read my location.

Now, you are misinforming people and if they try any of the stuff you have put up there they will find themselves in jail, court and having to pay a lawyer thousands upon thousands of dollars to get them their freedom back.

We now live in a police state.

Welcome to 1984.

We have two lawyers in our family and they say your post is a crock of the brown word.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity....

1) Where do you think that the money to pay the Police who protect you from crime should come from?
2) Where do you think that the money to pay the fire fighters who put out a fire in your house should come from?
3) Where do you think that the money to pay for maintaining the roads you drive on should come from?
4) Where do you think that the money to pay the Navy SEALs who killed bin Laden should come from?
5) Where do you think that the money to pay the rest of the military that kills many other terrorists should come from?

... and a million other things you benefit from, directly and indirectly.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Yes, let's ignore all of the casualties we caused in the course of killing the terrorists.

new topics

top topics

join