It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate quest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hi everybody, I joined this site because I believe it is a magnet for people with inquisitive minds. I have a lot to share as well as a lot to learn. I will present a quick synopsis of my findings and leave some ideas as to what type of things I will post in the future.....thanks for creating a great website ATS.....

I believe that there is an evil enemy of mankind who is responsible for majority of the suffering of mankind. All diseases of the mind and body as well as impulse to violence and hate are result of the 'enemy's' machination. Nationalism, racism, political ideologies, and religion are all introduced into our world by the 'enemy' of man to be manipulated into creating strife and violence in order to keep humanity from reaching our true potential.

The way to identifying the 'enemy' of mankind is by keeping an open mind to all possibilities. The truth can be understood if we learn to discern the some pieces of the truth contained in the countless number of posts on the likes of this website and then some.... If we put the pieces together, we will be able to identify the 'enemy' and seek out its hiding place to neutralize it. If that happens, we will once again usher in the golden age of humanity where disease and violence will be no more.....some pieces of the puzzle are: ancient; technology; hibernation; artificial immortality; electronic mind control; computer, case of James Tilly Matthews, forbidden fruit, tree of knowledge, hidden treasure house, arc, archive, UFOs, etc etc.....first go on a quest for knowledge and after you gain wisdom from the knowledge, go on a 'Ultimate quest" to seek out the 'enemy' of mankind and destroy it....
edit on 17-5-2011 by good777 because: forgot greetings

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by good777

Yea so anyway welcome to ATS. This is the introductions forum ya know where you say hello
Maybe a Mod will be along with all the links and rules that make life easier around here.

There pretty cool just don't break the rules, they don't like that to much

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Charlie Fineman

thanks....by the way, is the profile picture of yourself or Adam Sandler?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by good777

Hi good777, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I try to eliminate my enemy within myself every day and that enemy(my karmic self, not my true self) is composed of black, murky karma and that "being" thrives on my attachments to emotions and desires(fame, gain, sex, food&drinks, comfort, mental pleasures) and tries to make me do bad things so he can gain some energy and life space. Hence if I manage to eliminate my attachments to desires and emotions I can eliminate him alltogether.

To be able to do this I cultivate myself in the ancient Buddha school Qi Gong of Falun Dafa according to the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life plus some physical exercises.

I guess if all people try to look within for their attachments to worldly matters the world would change and many diseases would decrease alot.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

edit on 18-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hello. There are a few of us with introduction threads.

new topics

top topics

join