It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan singing bowls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Alright everyone, I need some help. I am currently looking at purchasing a small 5" tibetan singing bowl but I am having difficulty deciding on which one to get. I am looking at a site called SilverSky Imports. They seem reasonably priced and have a pretty good selection of aged, quality singing bowls (tho this might be because I am ignorant on the subject of tibetan singing bowls).

With that all being said, anyone out there with experience with these things, please, if you would, lend a hand and let me know your personal thoughts. I will be using this for brow and heart chakra meditation.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i have couple myself i use them for recording music. just make sure it's hand made and best place to find one is probably Amazon. the bigger the bowl the louder it will sing also look at the different strikers for different sounds. A six inch bowl will make a nice singing sound.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adam76

I appreciate the info. Do you believe it matters what the age is? Type of alloy its made out of?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I''m not sure about what metal or material is the best. whats your looking for is the thickness of the bowl. thicker one you get a better sound. i know buying thru the net it hard to tell. some thing like this, it's best if you could check it out before you buy.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by adam76

True. Thanks for the info. I certainly appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

join