It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Awesome. Thanks for helping me put the rest of the pieces of the puzzle together.

I am looking forward to putting it into action next time.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
First, we must ask ourselves what is Deja Vu?

Déjà vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined.

-Wikipedia

But, you already knew that right?

I'd assume as much.

However, that doesn't quite sit right with you... there is no words to explain exactly what it is, now is there?

Some of you may notice that deja vu tends to change from time to time....almost as though there is different levels of deja vu, different types.

Well, I'm here to tell you that you're not crazy, and yes - there is different types of deja vu. Let me start of by attempting to explain what I've grown to know as deja vu.

note: I believe deja vu is a form of quantum entanglement on a personal level, so if you know anything about that then it might help you understand where my philosophy behind deja vu originates from.

They may also be showing you something that is going to happen, I don't know, they're codes, that's why I call them codes.

The Synopsis

Deja vu is more than meets the eye. That's why you need to think on a subconscious level to understand it.
edit on 17-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

its not so personal as it is a 'common sense build in' by the hypnotic layers of the recorded record' mediums lids - so as like the book of ..Erasmus says..
letters of the quantum's water-air-earth connections done in.. and . there ye have it -- mixed in all the personal and global.-- gestalt -- off of an old story lines in it
give n price then 2

ed it on 19-5-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
la.wikisource.org...

11. Principio quid esse potest uita ipsa uel dulcius, uel pretiosius? At huius exordium cui tandem acceptum ferri conuenit, nisi mihi? Neque enim aut obrimopatrês hasta Palladis, aut nephelegeretou Iouis ægis hominum genus uel progignit, uel propagat. Verum ipse Deum pater atque hominum Rex, qui totum nutu tremefactat Olympum, fulmen illud trisulcum ponat oportet, et uultum illum Titanicum, quo, cum lubet, Deos omneis territat, planeque histrionum more, aliena sumenda misero persona, si quando uelit id facere, quod numquam non facit, hoc est paidopoiein. Iam uero Stoici se Diis proximos autumant. At date mihi terque quaterque, aut si libet, sexcenties Stoicum, tamen huic quoque, si non barba insigne sapientiæ, etiam si cum hircis commune, certe supercilium erit ponendum, explicanda frons, abicienda dogmata illa adamantina, ineptiendum ac delirandum aliquantisper. In summa, me, me inquam, sapiens accersat oportet, si modo pater esse uelit. Et cur non apertius meo more uobiscum fabuler? Quæso num caput, num facies, num pectus, num manus, num auris, quæ partes honestæ putantur, progenerant Deos aut homines? Non, opinor, imo ea pars adeo stulta, adeoque ridicula, ut nec nominari citra risum possit, humani generis est propagatrix. Is est sacer ille fons, unde uitam hauriunt omnia uerius quam ille Pythagoricus quaternio. Age uero, qui uir, obsecro, matrimonii capistro uelit præbere os, si quemadmodum isti sapientes facere consueuerunt, prius eius uitæ incommoda secum perpenderit: aut quæ tandem mulier uirum admissura sit, si partus periculosos labores, si educationis molestiam, uel norit, uel cogitarit? Porro si coniugiis debetis uitam, coniugium autem debetis anoia pedissequæ, mihi nimirum quid debeatis, intelligitis. Tum quæ semel hæc experta, denuo repetere uelit nisi lêthês præsens nomen adfuerit? Neque uero id Venus ipsa, uel reclamante Lucretio, umquam inficias iuerit, sine nostri numinis accessione, suam uim mancam atque irritam esse. Itaque ex nostro illo temulento ridiculoque lusu, proueniunt, et superciliosi Philosophi, in quorum locum nunc successere, quos uulgus Monachos appellat, et purpurei reges et pii sacerdotes, et ter sacntissimi Pontifices. Postremo totus etiam ille Deorum Poeticorum coetus, adeo frequens, ut turbam uix iam ipse capiat Olympus, tametsi spatiosissimus.

11. All people are followers of Folly. The "wise" are included among her devotees including: grammarians, poets, rhetoricians, authors, lawyers, logicians, sophists, scientists, theologians*, monks, kings, courtiers, bishops, cardinals, popes, priests.
individual.utoronto.ca...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by tgidkp

Could be. Although if you already made the decision not to receive a traffic ticket, then you're at a CDV2 level.

Keep being an independent thinker friend.
. In short, without self-love, instead of beautiful, you shall think yourself an old beldam of fourscore; instead of youthful, you shall seem just dropping into the grave; instead of eloquent, a mere stammerer; and in lieu of gende and complaisant, you shall appear like a downright country clown; it being so necessary that every one should think well of himself before he can expect the good opinion of others. Finally, when it is the main and essential part of happiness to desire to be no other than what we already are; this expedient is again wholly owing to self-love, which so flushes men with a good conceit of their own, that no one repents of his shape, of his wit, of his education, or of his country; so as the dirty half-drowned Hollander would not remove into the pleasant plains of Italy, the rude Thracian would not change his boggy soil for the best seat in Athens, nor the brutish Scythian quit his thorny deserts to become an inhabitant of the Fortunate Islands. And oh the incomparable contrivance of nature, who has ordered all things in so even a method that wherever she has been less bountiful in her gifts, there she makes it up with a larger dose of self-love, which supplies the former defects, and makes all even. To enlarge farther, I may well presume to aver, that there are no considerable exploits performed, no useful arts invented, but what I am the respective author and manager of: as first, what is more lofty and heroical than war? and yet, what is more foolish than for some petty, trivial affront, to take such a revenge as both sides shall be sure to be losers, and where the quarrel must be decided at the price of so many limbs and lives? And when they come to an engagement, what service can be done by such pale-faced students, as by drudging at the oars of wisdom, have spent all their strength and activity? No, the only use is of blunt sturdy fellows that have little of wit, and so the more of resolution: except you would make a soldier of such another Demosthenes as threw down his arms when he came within sight of the enemy, and lost that credit in the camp which he gained in the pulpit.

But counsel, deliberation, and advice (say you), are very necessary for the management of war: very true, but not such counsel as shall be prescribed by the strict rules of wisdom and justice; for a battle shall be more successfully fought by serving-men, porters, bailiffs, padders, rogues, gaol-birds, and such like tag-rags of mankind, than by the most accomplished philosophers; which last, how unhappy they are in the management of such concerns, Socrates (by the oracle adjudged to be the wisest of mortals) is a notable example; who when he appeared in the attempt of some public performance before the people, he faltered in the first onset, and could never recover himself, but was hooted and hissed home again: yet this philosopher was the less a fool, for refusing the appellation of wise, and not accepting the oracle's compliment; as also for advising that no philosophers should have any hand in the government of the commonwealth; he should have likewise at the same time, added, that they should be banished all human society.
And what made this great man poison himself to prevent the malice of his accusers? What made him the instrument of his own death, but only his excessiveness of wisdom? whereby, while he was searching into the nature of clouds, while he was plodding and contemplating upon ideas, while he was exercising his geometry upon the measure of a flea, and diving into the recesses of nature, for an account how little insects, when they were so small, could make so great a buzz and hum; while he was intent upon these fooleries he minded nothing of the world, or its ordinary concerns.
Next to Socrates comes his scholar Plato, a famous orator indeed, that could be so dashed out of countenance by an illiterate rabble, as to demur, and hawk, and hesitate, before he could get to the end of one short sentence. Theo-phrastus was such another coward, who beginning to make an oration, was presently struck down with fear, as if he had seen some ghost, or hobgoblin. Isocrates was so bashful and timorous, that though he taught rhetoric, yet he could never have the confidence to speak in public. Cicero, the master of Roman eloquence, was wont to begin his speeches with a low, quivering voice, just like a school-boy, afraid of not saying his lesson perfect enough to escape whipping: and yet Fabius commends this property of Tully as an argument of a considerate orator, sensible of the difficulty of acquitting himself with credit: but what hereby does he do more than plainly confess that wisdom is but a rub and impediment to the well management of any affair? How would these heroes crouch, and shrink into nothing, at the sight of drawn swords, that are thus quashed and stunned at the delivery of bare words?

Now then let Plato's fine sentence be cried up, that "happy are those commonwealths where either philosophers are elected kings, or kings turn philosophers." Alas, this is so far from being true, that if we consult all historians for an account of past ages, we shall find no princes more weak, nor any people more slavish and wretched, than where the administrations of affairs fell on the shoulders of some learned bookish governor.
International Philosophy I @ International Philosophy II
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
^^^...hmm(...doesnt sound original and true ...anymore))

Some of you may notice that deja vu tends to change from time to time....almost as though there is different levels of deja vu, different types.

or ...that, there are a completely different letters rendered in .. so the stories are changed.. bit by bit

. ..Mastering Lacework

Moriae encomium

edit on 19-5-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Increasing Intelligence

MEME · Recent · Index · View · Talk? · δεοχψ
Help—Stats—Version

Intelligence is the dynamic capacity for transforming information into usable knowledge.

Six ways to increase intelligence:

Increase the diversity of input (varieties of sensory perceptions)
Increase the diversity of transformations (multiple meanings/interpreations/metaphors)
Increase the diversity of output (expression/application)
Improve the conditions of the physical support systems (body, environment)
Remove or reduce the environmental factors which inhibit intelligence (labels, bureaucracies, etc.)
Increase the environmental factors which support intelligence (trust, communities, unpredictability, communication technologies, etc.)

Bureaucracies are designed to reduce intelligence by limiting information (input) and conditioning pre-defined interpretations of value, authority and procedures (transformations) while increasing obedience and efficiency (output). Fixed hierarchies remain fixed through force (or threat of force = terrorism).

Natural hierarchies reflect the intelligence of a system by constantly changing, emerging and dissipating relative to the needs of specific situations.

Communities are designed to increase intelligence by presenting new information (input), discussing new perspectives (transformations) and offering new actions and tools for sharing, participating and fellowship (output).

www.increasingintelligence.com...
deoxy.org...
MEME · Recent · Index · View · Talk? · δεοχψ
Visitors—Changes—all—minor—major

rendom
render?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hologram - Enlightenment - The Experience Festival

Hologram: A Wisdom Archive on Hologram: Hologram. A selection of articles related to Hologram ... Hologram: New Age Dictionary on Hologram. Hologram - N A three-dimensional ...
www.experiencefestival.com/hologram

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

S & F!

Short on time but I shall return soon to comment further on your OP.

Just to let you know that I made it and I haven't spaced your thread off.

Toni

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Okay I read your OP and your other posts. Wow that's amazing how you think of Deja Vu. I had not thought of it that way. It makes sense.

I get my share fair of deja vue.And, yes, I've always thought, okay I must have done this before. And, according to your assessment, I am correct because, if my sub-conscious has already pre-determined what's going to happen, then I have done it before. Awesome!

And, yes, I do want to consciously choose my paths. I've been working on that.

Thank you for sharing your experiences,

Toni

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think that Deja Vu is merely an overlapping of circadian rytherm neurotransmitters effecting consciousness. If one considers that a specific secretion of neurotransmitters/hormones must be secreted in order for dreams to occur then one must also accept that a specific secretion of neurotransmitters/hormones are necessary for conscious interaction with any given environment.

The thing is...there is no gaurantee that the circadian rythem will occur consistently due to environmental factors. As such...we must assume that there is an overlapping of these various neurotransmitter/hormonal secretions which at times give us 'dream experience', albeit even briefly, in conscious experience. The flip side is also explained by this...namely, insomia.

Just a physiological reaction bourne of an imperfect schedule...

And I am pretty sure that I am the only person who has considered this...so if you decide to write a paper...cite me as a source...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Just a physiological reaction bourne of an imperfect schedule...

And I am pretty sure that I am the only person who has considered this...so if you decide to write a paper...cite me as a source...

You WILL love the following book:

Winston Churchills Afternoon Nap

All things concerning what you mention, and it seems they many thousands of different rythms are not as imperfect or unrelated as we think.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying, but its interesting.

Every time I get deja vu, I try to consciously do something that's totally out of character. Then I always get freaked out when the deja vu persists even after doing something "unpredictable" (in a sense).

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
So when you say deja vus happen when your being predictable and then you chose a path. Does that mean when a deja vu happens you should do something completely out of character which will then change your path??

For example if your walking down a street and you recieve a phone call and start Vu'ing (my word for when you get deja vus
) instead of answering the call like the deja vus is telling you you will do, reject it and also change your destination randomly??

reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Good point.

And I've a better!

Doing what you're saying just creates an infinite paradox.

You already thought of doing whatever "unpredictable" thing you were going to do after the deja vu initiated itself.

Won't work, sorry. Tried it.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Edit:

I guess I'll emphasize a bit for you. Basically, you have to start understanding that you're running down a predetermined path period, regardless of the deja vu, and once you realize that, and you start connecting to it(it feels really weird, and life itself starts feeling like deja vu), then you can start recognizing synchronizations and altering everything around you in a very interesting way. Weird stuff man, I tell you!
edit on 2-6-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I experience it quite a lot, not quite sure why though

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is an awesome thread OP very thought provoking, I've bookmarked it so I can come back to it later and see some more responses. But overall, great job S&F!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Hmm.. I always thought Deja Vu was a result of the algorithms/process by which intelligence exists: Pattern Recognition. That or some kind of evolutionary instinct along similar lines. Because the functionality is "wait a minute I have seen this before" feeling. That causes a person to be more cautious.

Similar along the lines of a sub conscious contingency plan.

As for premonitions.... I actually had one of those. Only way to describe it, is as a waking dream that is stopped in time(it happens so quickly, but the time feeling is way off base. I am talking about a split second feels longer then it should).

I was heading down route 93, at the time my inspection was out... Ahead of me the angle of the road changed making it impossible to see ahead given the traffic. All of a sudden I seen a police SUV parked in the median, and then it zoomed up to the officers face with him smiling and pointing at me saying "gotcha".

As soon as it ended I was like "emm WTF?", and just around the angle of the road the SUV was sitting there, with the same Cop as in my premonition. I seen/heard the lights and knew it was for me. So when I pulled over I was perfectly relaxed and everything.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baguette
I'm pretty sure de ja vu is just when your brain stops for like a nano second and in that nano second your subconscious takes in what you're seeing and the "sense" of being there where you are, then when your brain starts up again, what your subconscious takes in is played back and you have a weird feeling that you've "been" there before, when in actual fact you haven't and it's just your subconscious playing it back to you....Ya follow?

That's a very good point. Of course, there is another incidence that you dream of the future event before hand. Playing it in your head. All of a sudden, couple of days later, the event is unfolding right before your eyes. Here, the sense of deja vu, becomes a premonition. The question becomes at what point and how did your brain or unconscious receive the necessary information to speculate a possible outcome of events? Information that you couldn't have known before hand (ie political events unfolding in another country which hasn't made it to the newspaper yet). No, you can't always change the outcome of the event if the event is happening outside your country. Even event unfolding within your own personal influence (school, work, family life, and etc), you don't necessary can change them. In fact, it can be harmful as well. What? Are you going to lock yourself inside your house fearing that your action or inaction (see if you can decide to act or not to act here
) can cause the event to unfold??

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I love this thread.

The Predictive Frame.

In so much as, the future contains all possible outcomes and all probable outcomes (the past being the solidification of the possibilities and probabilities into an event that has no changeable component/s) there is a difference between a 'forecaster' and a 'predictor'.

A forecaster operates on a fully conscious level and rarely uses the word 'hunch'. Available variables of future events are notoriously difficult to consciously access, and require the imagination to 'flesh out' the missing bits.

A Predictor operates more-or-less exclusively on a subconscious level, and relies on feelings or the way a situation makes them feel, to navigate the future scenario, in advance.

Deja Vu, being an inkling brought about in a more-or-less random fashion, exhibits the same process, in reverse.

Reality is made of your very thought...
Problem is...everybody elses' thought is there too...

Akushla

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I can't for the life of me find it, but there was a moment yesterday - one of THE clearest moments of de ja vu I had ever experienced.

To put it simply, I saw a post and I HAD SEEN IT BEFORE - and I EVEN KNOW WHAT I RESPONDED!!! Due to circumstances I won't enumerate, I was unable to type the response, but it was incredible.

I'm not joking. I'm completely serious.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Anyone else having more frequent deja vus? And clearer?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join