It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I believe that if the mind can see future events in the future, it is but just a glimpse of many possible paths.
I like to think that the simple fact of observing future events is changing the very outcome of reality.

Although we have to figure out a way to connect the mind with quantum physics,
it is explained in this video.

go to 4:00

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits

First off, the codes. Which I can tell from your post you explained to your fullest. One question though which maybe you failed to mention. How do you alter the codes? Is that through the mind, third eye, or ? Maybe this is just something one has to experience and can not explain. I do not know since I have not experienced this yet, though I do look forward as the whole process with the codes seems very interesting indeed.

Errr.... the codes are more of an external object, I don't think per se they are created within yourself, I think they are created by the world/other peoples thoughts, etc. From there you can somehow feel different routes....hard to explain, but you can't alter the codes yourself.

What you do is you take the codes, and you reflect on what they meant. They honestly feel like an emotion a very in depth emotion that explains something to you that you cannot and probably will not ever be able to define in words.

When you're done reflecting on the codes, then you begin to make decisions from there, based on them and what you feel about them.

Also, you say in your post one is able to choose different routes to take. Wouldn't one have created everything already though so in affect the route you choose had already been determined beforehand.

Not quite..

Or are we only creating things up till our next deja vu and then we create again? This confuses me, because then it seems to me that deja vu would be pointless as everything has been predetermined and this is just confirming it. Or am I wrong here?

You can now alter your reality into something completely unpredictable, that is when you realize that this level of deja vu isn't deja vu anymore, it's a new reality, a new place that you created out of thin air. This is CDV2 -from OP

Not necessarily. I believe no matter who you are or what you're doing, certain random things are going to be happening that are completely unpredictable. Deja vu happens usually with small, seemingly insignificant things happening. My favorite one is when I walk through a door, look at my settings and BAM. I knew I was going to walk through that door at the time I did and I knew what it was going to look like when I walked in there.

What do you mean by change reality? I ask this because you say everything is from what we create. I believe that our thoughts send out projections that come back, and it creates things. That through our thoughts we can create our world. Is this what you mean by changing reality or ?

Precisely.

Your thoughts on premonitions, I totally agree with. Keep us updated on that dream and if it happens, it would be interesting to know the rest of that brief story after it happens.

Definitely will do.

On the part of how to reach CDV and CDV2, do you think one has to go through a life changing event or make a life changing decision in one's life to reach there? I ask that as it seems it started to happen after you made a life changing decision of what path to follow in life.

Not necessarily, and not every individual needs to learn about deja vu or experience it to be a natural leader. Some people are just born with a gift, others, have to fight for it. The life changing event for me was a long process, those with more frequent deja vu than others may be able to key into it, and the long process seems relatively short, and can be kind of sandwiched together as one large event.

My mother died, and I was lost. After that I learned things that I'm still coping with today. I don't think anyone has to have some traumatic event, or some significant event to be able to experience a CDV, the CDV themselves are significant, life changing events.

Feel free to keep asking questions, I'll answer every question I can.

edit on 18-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

Good 'ol what the bleep do we know.

Seen it, love it, live it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Ok, so thoughts create the codes. Then if you are able to see/feel them are you in a way reading the world's/everyone's thoughts at that moment? (because our thoughts create the codes). And if our thoughts create the world, you would be able to tell directions in which the future could go? (to a point) Then you reflect on it. You say the feeling is one of deep emotion, which I would assume would be if this deals with everyone's thoughts in the world (the code). Then after reflecting you are able to choose which path to head down. I get that there will always be random/unpredictable things then, because you do not see the code continuously. Just glimpses of it at certain times.
Am I on the right lines here? Kind of just putting it together as I feel it is coming to me now.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I had dejavu just yesterday, i was watching tv & i was going threw the channels..& i came across the 3 stooges (im not a big fan of black & white) but my friend keeped insisting that it was a funny show so i left it there. It really was a funny show but at a point of the show my friends brother came in with some beer, and at that very moment i knew what was gunna happen in the show & it did.....i was like wow DEJAVU. Its like i knew it was going to happen i got like this little rush in my head.

Does this mean we can see into the future in our dreams?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

That's why you need to think on a subconscious level to understand it

Please do keep discussing the subject De Ja Vu

I have to point out the impossibility of your statement though lol and to try and even do so may be dangerous if you knew your subconscious well. Instruct, ask questions from, give images to and allow parts of it to emerge and grow, dissipate and disappear, but trust me on this NEVER NEVER let your subconscious run things for you (paths choices important decisions) or try and let it do that, think for you as such.

Why you may ask?

Well if it had being doing it all right all along you would already be the happiest richest healthiest most spiritual amazing person in the world.

The subconscious has no "Morals" "right" and "wrong" it is way way to literal abstract and filled with unhealthy society and peer family negative beliefs and instructions on what is capable, worthy, true and accepted.

You should never let the subconscious "Think" for you the same way as you should not let a guard dog run free in a park with kids about, without a lead or muzzle. Yes the dog is nearly 99% loving, loyal, will do as you ask fierce in its protectiveness just like the subconscious and really meant now harm was just acting out of instinct that is belief system when it picked up one of the kids in its jaws wagging his tail looking for love 10 minutes later from its owner willing to do anything you instruct.....

It is upset confused your dog why you are angry shunning it, why?

Why did you attack the Kid you say aloud...

The dog looking up with love but when I was young that rag doll you placed ain my mouth and with me over you encouraged me, praised me you were happy when I bit hard and dragged the little girl away from you, you told me to do it again (addiction :-) analogy).

But But the owner thinks I didn’t mean REAL Kida that was just play a joke.

The dog now looks at his master and is confused again this often happens the dog does not understand why the humans change so much their minds, its simple to the dog.

Black is black always will be unless you train it otherwise through repletion.

If its good to chase after rabbits, cats birds and little humans who don’t seem to scream when you bite them the cloth humans well I will always do it.

Throw a stick will go again and again and again until too tired to stop just for you, The dog loves to make its master happy or be told what to do, please stop confusing me though with these commands instructions that change.

The owner of the dog worried reads a txt, his girlfriend dumped him, they were getting married next year, this is the fourth time this has happened in his life , a pattern always the same result different people circumstances. Why again he thought falling into despair, he remembered the first time when in late teens, he and she was in soo much love he had a nightmare before she dumped with him the night before..... he remembered his mum the last time he saw her and the look on his dads and sisters face, she died in childbirth when he was 7. His dad had drunk for a few years after that things were bad but he was ok now remarried and happy.

Each time his relationships failed, sitting there pondering his future he remembered scoffed and laughed at a memory of a friend at the time who asked him if he had any negative beliefs or fears "deep down" about what marriage would bring him.....

Gobbledegook he thought raising his fist to god "why Me".... that friend had implied though he didn’t realise it his subconscious was making him go through this his loss, pain suffering to try and "protect" him from pain and suffering. That maybe somehow deep down it would anything to stop his belief that to get married would mean death, loss pain ruin achcoholism........

What a loud of rubbish he thought......

And carried on as normal 5 years later once aging pondering how god "had it in for him"

Anyway by now his nickname was "Jilted John" and he always gots lots of love, support and attention from his friends when things spectacularly fell apart.

In fact John now spent most of his social time rehashing those events to anyone who would listen.

He forgot though there is one listener who is always awake and aware subconsciously he knew that he had been told read that before and the subconscious forgets "NOTHING" but his conscious had forgotten he knew this :-)

This listener duly took note it seemed it had worked all along it had protected him by making sure his behaviour events etc stopped any wedding marriage so he wouldn’t be guilty for his future wife’s death, and experience the other pains. So as well as leading him away from pain the listener noted that his Master seemed to get some pleasure from the attention and energy from the conversations abut when this happened....

The listener started planning how to make the next relationship fail even more dramatically than the last, to his master happy, more sympathy more attention The listener is so happy to do as instructed with no judgement or desire of its own.

Kind Regards

Elf

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It's just electrical signals going crazy in your brain. I get Deja Vu very often, because I suffer from simple partial seizures. Before I knew about SPS I thought I was having psychic visions of some sort.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I feel like I've read this before............ .. .

Seriously though, whe I get Deja Vu I instantly remember when I had it first!
EG-walking down the road-deja vu happens-and I think 6 months ago lying in bed I saw this!
Do other people have that?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by soundofathousandbirds

Yes, it's because electrical signals in your brain cause you to feel that way.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by soundofathousandbirds

Yes I do. I often don't remember my dreams until as you said one day down the road bam deja vu. That's when I remember that dream I had 6 months ago that I didn't remember until it happened. Even realizing that took quite a while it wasn't till I was like 15-17 years old that I started remembering the source. It still happens all the time in fact I was having a conversation about it with a friend about 6hrs about and this thread pops up...stuff like that happens to me all the time as well. My how the universe plays out

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I get deja vu a lot and it seems like I get it even more frequent than before.

I get varying degrees of it too which would explain your description. I have had deja vu last for 30mins which is kind of creepy but cool at the same time. I had it one time on the phone with my friend and it freaked him out because I knew everything he was going to say and there was no way we had that conversation before.

S&F..I shall subscribe to this thread for further reading.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Deja vu is more than meets the eye. That's why you need to think on a subconscious level to understand it.

That was the exact same conclusion I came to on Deja Vu. I made a thread about Deja Vu a while ago, presented some theorys as to what the causes are. The thead actually got a mention on a Deja Vu research website.

The thread should youu wish to read it.

ALS

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Since I came across this thread I thought to shared with you this interesting link:

www.anthonypeake.co.uk...

Basically, if you have deja vu, you already died and now you are reliving your life. But it's more complex than that.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Spot on, Keep studying. Now do you believe that lucid dreaming could be the possibility of the subconcious training the concious mind in reality control without dangerous repercussions?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
S&F for you my friend. I dont disagree with you one bit but Ive had my own thoughts of deja vu. Bear with me now.... What if you take the multiple Universe idea from quantum physics and apply it to this. Such as every desicion you make creates an alternate universe where you decided to do "whatever" differently. But your concense collapses on the universe you chose, even though the other universe splits and continues to exist and makes splits in its own right. Then for some reason an event that occurs in "your " universe coiencides at the same time and space with the same event as the other universe. So in a nutshell, The feeling you get from Deja Vu is the remeshing of two seperate universe's in time and space. get it?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I heard it was one part of your brain experiencing an event before the other, but its' such a split second that you just feel a sense of deja vu. Which makes sense to me.

I was really high one time and watching Simpsons. I remember it was like I watched a whole scene TWO TIMES IN A ROW! I was watching the scene, but I knew EXACTLY what was going to happen. It was freaky deaky.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I do shrooms sometimes, and ever since I did them, the sense of deja vu's are a million times greater and common, also a lot of synchronicity.
In the trip itself I get so much deja vu's its like I am breaking through the codes and the system and somehow see the scripts of life ( my life ) its a very weird feeling.
Also anything I do in that state is already done before, its like an endless loop and when I do it together with other people we all get strange synchronicities and deja vu's its all meant to be.. all according to plan.
I still haven't figured out what it all means.. but goddamn.. it feels weird and magical at the same time.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think Deja vu is simpler and easier to explain than all of that quantum/psychic mumbo jumbo. Deja vu occurs when the brain (super computer) has a slight momentary glitch and stores a situation into the longterm memory while it is happening and going into short term memory. What happens is you remember the event occuring even though it is happening at that moment. We do have short and long term memory. If something is put into longterm at the same time it is put into short term that is what we call Deja vu. I hope I'm explaining it well.

Basically, you are remembering something that is happening right now.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

SOLID THREAD (S&F)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Interesting read here, I can't say I really disagree with anything you are saying.

Back when I was 14 or 15 I used to do "things that I shouldn't," and I would have this recurring "trip" or "vision" that I was never able to completely grasp.

Fast forward 3 or 4 years to me doing "something that I shouldn't have been doing," when lo and behold, my "trip" or "vision" started playing out in real life, exactly the way it did all those years ago. It was like Deja Vu times a million, I think I've heard it called "Hyper Perception?"

Either way, I was positive that I was dying, and that this was my "life flashing before my eyes" or something. Needless to say, I am 100% confident that there is moar to deja vu than a simple memory glitch, and I have never since that time done this "thing I shouldn't".

If you really need to know what I was doing, send me a PM, but I won't discuss it here in the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join