It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
First, we must ask ourselves what is Deja Vu?

Déjà vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined.

-Wikipedia

But, you already knew that right?

I'd assume as much.

However, that doesn't quite sit right with you... there is no words to explain exactly what it is, now is there?

Some of you may notice that deja vu tends to change from time to time....almost as though there is different levels of deja vu, different types.

Well, I'm here to tell you that you're not crazy, and yes - there is different types of deja vu. Let me start of by attempting to explain what I've grown to know as deja vu.

note: I believe deja vu is a form of quantum entanglement on a personal level, so if you know anything about that then it might help you understand where my philosophy behind deja vu originates from.

Simple Deja Vu:

Déjà vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined.

Well, that wasn't to hard now was it? Yeah, that feeling you get where you kind of stop yourself and say, "Oh, deja vu.". A relatively common occurrence, for some of us.

What is happening here, believe it or not(the choice is up to you), is that your mind is quantifying the preconceived notion of a predetermined subconscious route through which you have manifested as your current reality. You literally knew you we're going to be doing what you we're doing the second you we're doing it because your subconscious had already told you that you would be there before it actually happened.

Effectively, you made this reality before it happened, and your brain is taking notice that you created it before you actually arrived at that instance of your life.

Complex Deja Vu (CDV)

Complex Deja vu can be coined up in my book as subconsciously understanding that you subconsciously created an event before it happened, and then reaching that event and understanding that you subconsciously understood that you subconsciously created an event before it happened.

This is where you begin to be able to see "pathways", different routes you can travel through, and where you are currently traveling. It's a checkpoint.

Once you've awakened to subconsciously understanding your subconscious interest, which is done through conscious thought process, you now begin having a "deja vu" inside of your "deja vu" if you will.

What will really bake your noodle later, is what if you never ended up at that event?

Do you notice most deja vu happens when you're doing something completely predictable? That's a good starting point to get here, Level 2.

Complex Deja Vu Lv. 2

This is where the codes that I've told some of you about begin to take place.

Once you start understanding the deja vu, understanding the code, understanding that you subconsciously create pathways in life, you can begin to alter them. This is where the fun kicks in, you start changing the reality around you.

A new level of complexity kicks in, you begin to realize that there isn't fate, there isn't destiny and life isn't a linear equation.

At this point you understand that you've been having deja vu because you made it happen, you subconsciously placed yourself into an event that was predetermined and carefully calculated by your desire, your interest, your work situation, you name it - you created it, and you're realizing that where you were is something you made happen before it actually happened.

You can now alter your reality into something completely unpredictable, that is when you realize that this level of deja vu isn't deja vu anymore, it's a new reality, a new place that you created out of thin air. This is CDV2

At this point you may start getting feelings, intense feelings that lead your inner self somewhere you haven't been yet, you basically begin forecasting your own fate, you place yourself where you want to be, not where you knew you'd be, and every time you have a Level 2 event your subconscious starts to get louder and send you in new directions, directions that aren't bland and eventually you'll come to a point where I believe deja vu will cease to exist completely, because every second you know exactly what you will be doing and exactly what it will entail, you will effectively become clairvoyant in a sense, and be able to determine where what paths go, then you will be left with the understanding that the only thing left that is unpredictable is people who aren't predictable, people like you.

Premonition

I believe premonition is something that you have told yourself must happen, for whatever reason necessary. Let's take into instance an acquaintance I had, many years ago.

A friend of mine had received a phone call from this acquaintance, and that acquaintance had said something was wrong. Moments after the phone call, all 3 of the people in the car were killed in a head on collision with another driver.

The acquaintance himself, had told his friends and family he was going to die young, he didn't know how he knew it he(from what I understand), he just knew it.

Kind of like me. As I began travelling the channels of Deja Vu, I begin unlocking certain subconscious realities, I began speaking within myself on a lower level than ever before.

Eventually, throughout my mental exploration and many many many CDV2s, I unlocked a hidden memory, a dream, that I had many years ago, I believe I was 4-5 years old.

At the point I was viewing this, within my head, I was a 4-5 year old dreaming of a large white room, very bright, there was no one I could see visibly but it felt as though that room was FILLED with people, filled with entertainment and filled with positivity, and I had a smile on my face.

I was dreaming of myself exactly the way I look now, and almost exactly the way I think now.

What makes me so sure this was a premonition is that as this memory was resurfacing, I can see my younger self looking around after I had woken up, feeling shocked somewhat by the dream, and I can even remember seeing the living room and the way everything was organized.

That was a premonition, I know it, and I know that I some how predetermined an event, I entangled myself, my conscious, subconsciously in another time set far in the future.

This event has not happened yet, but I believe it will sooner rather than later.

How to reach Complex Deja Vu and Complex Deja Vu Lv.2

Unfortunately, I can't really tell you how it happened to me. I know that when I was 14, I had walked out of my room and I saw 3 parallel hall ways(metaphorically speaking), and subconsciously at this point I knew I wasn't headed towards a good hall way. The deja vu had told me that I was going to die young - that, as far as I know, is not true anymore, but slowly after that, and I mean real slowly after that, took me until I was about 19-20 to start hitting CDVs, I started seeing the patterns. I believe at some point between 14-20 I had subconsciously chosen on some level at some point or another that my path needed to change, and although it was a rough change with many hard times, I believe I did change it on a subconscious level.

And I know someone's going to ask, so I'll just answer it for you right now:

What we're the patterns I saw?

They we're the simple deja vus. I knew on some level I was predetermining everything I was going to do, that I wasn't changing my path, that I was headed down a stupid, uncontrolled path that my subconscious was leading me towards.

What are the codes?

The codes are as far as I can determine, metaphysical ciphers that are viewable through your third eye, subconscious, whatever you want to call it, they are metaphysical ciphers that will clue you into how to change everything within your immediate control.

What do they look like, feel like, smell like and taste like? I have no word that would explain them to you. It's kind of like they are sent to you in a telekinetic fashion, whether it's your subconscious that is the codes, or whether your viewing a external code that is something you can take in for yourself to change whatever it is you wish to change, it's there definitely in the CDVs.

They may also be showing you something that is going to happen, I don't know, they're codes, that's why I call them codes.

The Synopsis

Deja vu is more than meets the eye. That's why you need to think on a subconscious level to understand it.
edit on 17-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I always explained to the mortals of how I got my gift on a 91% accuracy rating of telling the truth.
Now I can up it to 100%.Great job OP ,now I can save this to recent threads and post I did in the past and feel good about the info I gave….you really wouldn’t understand how important this is to me

A blessed Star for you Mortal Messenger .

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Are you a time traveller or something bro?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Premonition or overlaying your past experiences on your present situation. I think Herr Doctor Freud would like a word with you.
3rd line hehe.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

Im glad that you found this info i never thought the code would cracked.
very interesting.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Not sure if I'm following, but do what makes you happy man!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

What will really bake your noodle later, is what if you never ended up at that event?

Duuuude! I think we just had a quantum entanglement related to the subconscious, but I didn't experience deja vu.

I saw this thread right when you posted it and was busy typing up a synchronicity that happened to me today so I didn't reply right away.

So get this: Right before I saw your thread when I was walking down the hallway to my room, a particular scene from the matrix came into my mind.

It was the scene when Neo went back into the Matrix for the first time after being unplugged and waking up into the real world. He was riding in the car with Morpheus and Trinity on his way to see the Oracle for the first time. He saw a restaurant he 'used to go to' and commented they have really good noodles before he realized that it was all an illusion.

I find this a deep synchronicity. This scene just randomly popped into my mind and it was exactly related to the line from the Oracle you quoted because it had to do with 'noodles' and Neo seeing the Oracle for the first time. Not to mention the whole quantum entanglement theme in your thread. I could go on about the deep connotations of the symbolism involved in this but I just need to post this now.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

That's what it sounds like in my head when I'm traveling through time.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So when you say deja vus happen when your being predictable and then you chose a path. Does that mean when a deja vu happens you should do something completely out of character which will then change your path??

For example if your walking down a street and you recieve a phone call and start Vu'ing (my word for when you get deja vus
) instead of answering the call like the deja vus is telling you you will do, reject it and also change your destination randomly??

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Good point.

And I've a better!

Doing what you're saying just creates an infinite paradox.

You already thought of doing whatever "unpredictable" thing you were going to do after the deja vu initiated itself.

Won't work, sorry. Tried it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
But here's the kicker, if you run into a deja vu and you think of doing random things to defy it but realize that you would have done those random things, are you now at a CDV?

You bet. Also, it doesn't work because I threw the scenario out there, it works because somehow, in that certain situation you would have known that.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
“Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.”

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure de ja vu is just when your brain stops for like a nano second and in that nano second your subconscious takes in what you're seeing and the "sense" of being there where you are, then when your brain starts up again, what your subconscious takes in is played back and you have a weird feeling that you've "been" there before, when in actual fact you haven't and it's just your subconscious playing it back to you....Ya follow?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Baguette

It's a great theory, although when you've experienced the different levels of deja vu I have, any other explanation than what I've come to know is redundant.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Totally awesome, simply mind boggling.

In all it's simplicity, it is the shifting between parallel realities, that coexist simultaneously in what we perceive as the "Now".

Anything that you can possibly imagine does exist in another parallel reality in the here and now.

To experience instant Deja vu, just know that you've read this before.

The knowing bit, is where your subconscious mind kicks into play.

Wait a minute, didn't this happen before...bump

Peace

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

THe longest I've ever had de ja vu was for like 20 seconds, maybe 30. But its cause I usually try and fight it, or just not try to embrace it. I'll give that a shot next time it pops up!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
i am not usually one for anecdotes. i will be short. please indulge me.

yesterday, before leaving the university campus, i had the odd notion that i was a "target" to receive a traffic citation that evening. upon walking out of the building, i saw some type of a road-block set up by the city police. i took this as an odd confirmation of my "deja vu", and decided to be particularly alert during my commute.

during my half hour drive i saw no less than 5 lights-ON patrol cars, one of them on the freeway was only several car lengths in front of me.

i feel nearly certain that i somehow "decided" to not receive a ticket yesterday. i have seen this synchronicity type of symbolism in my environment before.

is this the sort of "cypher" that you are talking about?

thanks

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I've experienced loads of synchronicities so I know what your talking about.

Also I wanted to add that a bit of spontaneity is great for "switching paths", like the idea of being unpredictable mentioned in the first post.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Could be. Although if you already made the decision not to receive a traffic ticket, then you're at a CDV2 level.

Keep being an independent thinker friend.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow, you got that up faster than I thought you would.

S+F!!!

I follow and agree with a lot you are saying here. There are only a few things that are still puzzling me and perhaps that is just because I have not experienced it to that stage yet.

For some reason, why I do not know, but I never noticed and you are right here that deja vu seems to happen the most to me when I am doing something that would be totally predictable of me. Interesting.

Anyways back to the things still puzzling me in your post.

First off, the codes. Which I can tell from your post you explained to your fullest. One question though which maybe you failed to mention. How do you alter the codes? Is that through the mind, third eye, or ? Maybe this is just something one has to experience and can not explain. I do not know since I have not experienced this yet, though I do look forward as the whole process with the codes seems very interesting indeed.

Also, you say in your post one is able to choose different routes to take. Wouldn't one have created everything already though so in affect the route you choose had already been determined beforehand. Or are we only creating things up till our next deja vu and then we create again? This confuses me, because then it seems to me that deja vu would be pointless as everything has been predetermined and this is just confirming it. Or am I wrong here?

What do you mean by change reality? I ask this because you say everything is from what we create. I believe that our thoughts send out projections that come back, and it creates things. That through our thoughts we can create our world. Is this what you mean by changing reality or ?

Your thoughts on premonitions, I totally agree with. Keep us updated on that dream and if it happens, it would be interesting to know the rest of that brief story after it happens.

On the part of how to reach CDV and CDV2, do you think one has to go through a life changing event or make a life changing decision in one's life to reach there? I ask that as it seems it started to happen after you made a life changing decision of what path to follow in life.

All in all, a great thread!!! One that definitely will make one think, for sure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join