It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your favourite ATS thread of all time?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hey yall,

Ive been an official ATSer now for just over 6 weeks and I pleased to say the relationship is as strong now as when we first met.

The wealth of material here is amazing and at times somewhat daunting.

While I normally stick to the new topic firehose when Im logged in, when nothing grabs my attention there Ill use the search and look for other stuff that interests me. The past few days Ive been drawing blanks on what to look for and was wondering what my fellow ATSers would reccommend.

Ill read and be interested in almost anything the one exception is political stuff, you can always tell when a politician or government rep is lying or hiding something by the fact they are talking. With this in mind I almost always assume its all a conspiracy and sorta stopped caring about that stuff awhile ago.

my main interests lie in ancient civs, aliens, secret societies, science and jokes but will read anything if its interesting including the threads that are just complete junk (some of those are great for a laugh)

Would love to see what other people enjoyed but I may have missed out on so let me know what your fav was and if possible post a link so I can have a look.

Cheers guys

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, mine is All Roads Lead To Rome

Something strange must have happened though, because it seems Proto has been banned. Strange times, indeed. Hope this helps.
edit on 17-0520115-1111 by gwynnhwyfar because: Typo (spelling) correction

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
For me, it is this thread that got me creating an account here. It is about the possibility that our ancestors are actually aliens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Really he got banned..... Seriously????? Wow. -.-

I can't believe whats happening to ATS! I'm losing faith in the website...

I'd say my favourite thread is one of slayers threads let me find it...

Mans Genetic Voyage, Facts, Speculation and Theories.
edit on 17-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
there is no link
for its been deleted

but i vote for
the brazilian masterbating employee
of the month

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

So I understand. If you go to his user account it shows "Banned." I have only seen conjecture about why, but no confirmation from a Mod, so who knows? Personally, I am very sorry. I really enjoyed reading his threads.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

LOL read that one over 2 days, Freakin epic!!!!

I thought it was a fantastic read but didnt really believe it, what did you think?

Star for being first a picking a great thread to post

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I have a feeling Slayer69 Was right about ATS being infiltrated i have a strong suspicion he was banned because he was exposing too many truths; Perhaps.

That the government overseers (AKA Oversight) didn't want being viewed on the site.

One can always speculate on this matter; i suppose.

Doesn't mean its true but thats what the site is for conspiracy theories.. eh?

Has ATS been Infiltrated?

edit on 17-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingMe

have read several similar threads but read the first page and it has different stuff on their so will check the rest out shortly.

Cheers dude

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

It was epic, and I was fascinated. I liked it over the next few months as things happened and he kept rolling them into the theory. I still like the theory. I think I was so interested because I kept hearing people say things like "Well, you know, Rome fell..." but I guess I never followed my history lessons well enough because I never really understood HOW Rome fell. That thread gave me a lot more insight into the process.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hidden Hand thread and John Titor. Classic ATS. Not saying I believe the legitimacy of them but an interesting read nonetheless.

(Sorry I didn't post the link I will see if I can find them)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

I have a feeling Slayer69 Was right about ATS being infiltrated i have a strong suspicion he was banned because he was exposing too many truths; Perhaps.

That the government overseers (AKA Oversight) didn't want being viewed on the site.

One can always speculate on this matter; i suppose.

Doesn't mean its true but thats what the site is for conspiracy theories.. eh?

Has ATS been Infiltrated?

TextACK - NO, no no no no no! Slayer69 is still here, last I looked!!! It is "Proto" - Protoplasmic Travelor - who was recently banned, to the best of my knowledge.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Trying again. PEOPLE - Slayer69 is still here and doing fine, last I checked!!!

It's Proto who seems to have been banned.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Cheers dude,

Just read the OP and fascinating stuff
, , theres 14 pages of posts, are they worth reading?

star for you

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

WTF!!!!!!

LMAO wish I had of been able to see that one, I can guess what it was about but what actually was it, a vid, a genuine award they have in Brazil, a short story about a guy who works in an adult dvd store?
edit on 17-5-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Simple mistake yes i know Protoplasmic was banned i mean't that i just mixed it up!!!..

I know SLAYER69 is still here.

Sorry for the confusion

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have one that I would like to add... its mine btw.

Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

This is a subject that if known with a better understanding can help not only to better your research, but to understand those who cannot see the day to day manipulation, due to the sub-conscience mind being drowned with false information, with the use of distraction, hand gestures, and symbolism.

Here are some pieces of information through videos and blogs, that can help to identify, what is so little mentioned and so highly effective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lots of videos and info. Enjoy.

P.S. I hope it was ok to add my own, but its a great thread.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

LOL read that one when it first popped up, I think it was the only thread out of about 50 on the new fire hose that wasnt about Osama (or at least didnt have Osama in the title)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here, see for yourselves. Proto - appears to have been banned. Meanwhile,
Slayer69 - all good!

Just trying to make sure I'm not accused of starting rumors about Slayer...!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Thanks! I didn't want to start a whole new conspiracy!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join