It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 Signs That Point To Nuclear War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is a LONG read and I am not the author but whoever wrote it makes some fascinating comparisons of the beginning of World War 2 to the day and age we're living in now.

www.1913intel.com...

What are your thoughts? Do YOU think something's going to happen in the near future?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Who knows ? There's always doom in the world no need to spread it, grab a bottle of vodka, box of smokes and enjoy your life.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ok did the person that write this have ADD or ADHD......... went looking for 25 reason and found a never ending article .... lost interests at reason 6

we may or may not get nuked who cares.... people will die we will strike back it will all be over anyway.... kiss your ass good bye if you see a big flash and mushroom cloud cause the burst wave is on it's way to you .....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Haha a 14 yr old says to grab a bottle of vodka and a pack of smokes

Not trying to troll or be offensive I just thought it was funny.

But I dont think were headed down the road of nuclear war, though there is the possibility that "terrorist" with the right connections could blow something up with a small nuclear bomb or something.
edit on 17-5-2011 by smokeythabear because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by smokeythabear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Yeah, I agree with GodofWar411; did you read the full article? Could you provide a synopsis?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Yeah, I agree with GodofWar411; did you read the full article? Could you provide a synopsis?

Yes I read the full article and it's REALLY worth a read, there's some VERY important comparisons between now and then which are eerily similar. It talks about how the economy played into WW2 and how it's shaping for WW3 right now, nation's showing their dissatisfaction with the current situations, declining military strength. Not saying that it's going to happen but this all seems too familiar.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokeythabear
I dont think were headed down the road of nuclear war, though there is the possibility that "terrorist" with the right connections could blow something up with a small nuclear bomb or something

This basically. There will never be an all out nuclear conflict in the sense it is discussed here on ATS, as an apocolyptic world ending event. There is far too much at stake for the leaders of any civilised nations to press the destruct button.
The greatest threat is that terrorists could actually gain control of a nuclear weapon and detonate it, or, in a worst case scenario, gain complete control of a nuclear states arsenal. Remember Pakistan have nuclear capability, we can only guess at what sort of weapons rogue nations such as Iran are in the process of creating, due to thier continued refusal to cooperate with any international requests for disclosure.
IMO, this is the greatest threat of nuclear warfare. However, these weapons only have a limited range, and would need to be transported to the vicinity of the USA or indeed most European targets such as the UK should that be the target of such an attack. The most likely target is obviously Israel.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Pakistan is being poked and China has announced that an attack on Pakistan is an attack on China. That alone bring us abit closer to the possibility of a nuclear war.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zazamoukh
Pakistan is being poked and China has announced that an attack on Pakistan is an attack on China. That alone bring us abit closer to the possibility of a nuclear war.

Not to mention Russia's growing dissatisfaction with the U.S. missile shield and even going as far as saying that it will push the world into a new Cold War era and will begin a new deadly arms race if they can't agree on it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
obama asking Israel to go back to too 1967 borders is a road to a nuke war, as being a sign of end times that is. personally i do not believe in a all out nuke war happening, limited use, yes that could happen.
edit on 23-5-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Didn´t read everything,but...

1. This Article was published November 30th 2010
2.I found this bit very interesting...

The three E’s are present today: The American empire is in decline, the global financial crisis is causing economic volatility and the Middle East is set to blow up into a regional war sooner than we would like to think.

Interesting Article,where you can read about things that are happening right now...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
This is a LONG read and I am not the author but whoever wrote it makes some fascinating comparisons of the beginning of World War 2 to the day and age we're living in now.

www.1913intel.com...

What are your thoughts? Do YOU think something's going to happen in the near future?

absolutely, war is inevitable unless daily living is changed and or secured to where its less effective to ourselves and other countries. but i think natural disaster will incur more destrucition than war will. the irony is the article used biblical prediction. and this is where the changes start. other its going to be with fire instead of water. hopefully brotherly love and future technology will show god mankind is able to be on another level and we can balance the indifferences weve created to him out. in my opinion though.only a few will carry that action out. i hope for the better though. the real question is. what do we do, and how do we do it?

top topics

join