It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Greeting to Above Top Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Evening Above Top Secret,

I have been reading your forums for a few months now. I originally stumbled upon this site from a link on a story on the website Beforeitsnews. (I understand that is a forbidden site on these parts though, but I understand WHY) I wanted to take a moment and send a warm hello and tell you a bit about myself. (Not all, I need to keep SOMETHING for myself
)

I, like some of you I suspect, was first introduced to the idea of Conspiracies and their theories at a young age from watching the great show The X-Files. I always wished life could be as interesting as the adventures of Agents Mulder and Scully, and while they are not quite as colorful as the show, I am finding out, albeit slowly, that it is.

From Aliens, to RFID and from JFK to Obama I am very quickly becoming addicted. It is my goal, through joining this community, that I may better understand the facts, and discard the hogwash. I fear that some of what I know as 'truth' is going to be proven to be 'disinfo', but I would rather know what the TRUTH is, no matter how 'inconvenient'. The truth IS out there, I know it is, but it is going to be a long journey to even begin to understand it. I know full well, that I could spend my entire life dedicated to the truth, and on my deathbed know that I barely scratched the surface.

With that said, I am 25 years of age. I was born in the mountains, but live in the Ocean state now. I did graduate High School, however went straight into the workforce after. I would like to take some college courses, but right now it is not feasible. I am currently working in the Wireless Telecommunications field as a Site Acquisition Agent, but have held a position as a Project Coordinator on multiple wireless projects. I do not sell phones, I work with the teams that build and design the networks.

As far as everything else is concerned, my postings should convey to you the type of person I am. At least, better than I may be able to express here and now.

Until then...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Daemonicon

Hi Daemonicon, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Welcome, newfriend. I'm a big fan of sci-fi myslef
The X-Files was my favorite shows in the '90s and I own all the seasons and both movies. Also a fan of Sliders! Glad to have you.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Welcome! I've never been into television.. Never saw the X-files. Probably a fun show, though.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Welcome friend! I am originally from the Providence area in the great ocean state. I used to enjoy the x files but my true love is the original twilight zone series. My story is very similar to yours and good luck in your pursuit of the truth.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy your time here!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
New here as well, and wanted to wish you a warm welcome.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

My interest lies with self-cultivation and you will find me mostly in the paranormal/prophecy sections. I wish you will have a beneficial stay in here.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

new topics

top topics

join