It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alien VIdeo: alien grey extraterrestrial zeta reticuli tape 06 - family vacation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2011 by angelchanneller because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Cute. Very cute.
and also very CGI.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
Aliens in turtlenecks breathing our air. Yup, that sounds about right.

I actually think it's more believable that they are wearing what appears to be some type of uniform. If they were wearing spacesuits people would still take issue. "oh my god, spacesuits. How cliche can you get" You do have a point about them being able to breath our air. Of course they might be evolved versions of dolphins from the future who traveled here. They do look kind of cute like a dolphin.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by Snoopy1978

The burden on proof is on those who posted this video. It is their job to prove to us that it is real.

And it is the poster's burden to read the thread. I said I don't believe it is real. Look at my post again. Unless of course you're asking me to prove my skepticism.
edit on 18-5-2011 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I feel like I have seen this clip before, but I guess I am wrong as it is new. Perhaps it was a similar looking alien in another video.
Anyways, it looks like it is fake, yet Immortalgemini527, you always make me wonder from what you say.

edit on 5/18/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

In Greek mythology, a harpy ("snatcher", from Latin: harpeia, originating in Greek: ἅρπυια, harpūia) was one of the winged spirits best known for constantly stealing all food from Phineas. The literal meaning of the word seems to be "that which snatches" as it comes from the ancient Greek word harpazein (ἁρπάζειν), which means "to snatch".

'Human Abductions'

Phineas told the Argonauts how to pass the Symplegades. (Argonautica, book II; Ovid XIII, 710; Virgil III, 211, 245).

In this form they were agents of punishment who abducted people and tortured them on their way to Tartarus. They were vicious, cruel and violent. They lived on Strophades. They were usually seen as the personifications of the destructive nature of wind.

This is all disinformation,its not an owl,its a evolved species of harrp

Before electricity, the flying triangle spaceship was one thing that fascinated the ancient world when they looked up and saw the ‘FLYING TRIANGLE SPACESHIP' flying . This is why they built pyramids in certain parts of the world as they saw the harpy driven space ship flying through the air. To the ancients this was God to them, so it was inventible to build it and it woudnt be hard to ask the people to build it.Thats why the pyramid/triangle spaceship is depicted on the dollor bill.this is why it has the 'eye' and this......is why it is flying.

edit on 18-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
hello,

i'm new here and i saw the video on the first page. i know its fake but does anyone know of an alien or ufo video that they can say is most likely real, at least? i've been researching for a couple of weeks and the last thing i saw was a history channel series called "ancient aliens." it got me thinking a lot.

sorry, im a newbie but i'm eager to learn.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
In the video this Ivan posted before where there's a close look to an 'alien' you can clearly see the type of movement you'll expect on a CGI work.

I just don't get why people waste time in this kind of stuff. And thanks to the texts he adds on his videos he wants to make us believe it's in fact real... Geez... pathetic.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
COPY WRITTEN MAY 18 2011 UNTIL THE YEAR 2212.
GREATEST SECRET, 988,653,263,115

Land ~Ape~ evolved to man.

Sea~ Dolphin ~evolved to the Reptilian man. ‘The reptilian race’

Air~ Harp~ Evolved to the race you are seeing in the video. ‘The triangle race’

The same harp that is on the dollar bill.

The same harp that controls harrp and elf communications.

The same harp that you humans have knowledge as it being an owl in urban and suburban folk lore.

The same harp that is worshipped, and owns area 51... The real government of the world.
’World Wide Mind Control’ at its best!

THE SAME EVOLVED HARP RACE GROUP OF ALIENS THAT REPRESENT THE ONLY UFO IN THE HISTORY OF LIFE…THE FLYING TRIANGLE SPACE SHIP THAT IS WORSHIPPED IN THE HISTORY AS ‘’’ PYRAMIDS’’’

THE SAME PYRAMID/TRIANGLE SPACESHIP...''WITH THE EYE'' THAT REPRESENT AND THAT IS DEPICTED ON THE DOLLAR BILL….‘FLYING’

edit on 17-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Can anyone tell me what this theory is all based off please? Or is it a completely new one?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Man this seems incredibly off topic. i don't see how this pertains to the video.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i really like these videos as well, has anyone noticed the similarity between these aliens and the picture that the couple found mysteriously on their camera, i think they look very similar. here is the link

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
the video is real. i personally know one of these creatures, his name is Yoh-can-mah

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join