It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! Netanyahu now in US for possible False Flag event? And a message to the military.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I just read this article on Veterans Today.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Snip

“Today Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who was present for both the U.S. 9/11 and the U.K. 7/7 terror attacks, comes to Washington, DC, and will remain in the U.S. until late next week. The last time he visited, secret national level nuclear war games began, and four U.S. nuclear reactors had emergencies.”

Constitutional Captains Coup

Yesterday was the beginning of an ominous set of events in the U.S. and Israel, the sum of which warrants — demands – the most dire conclusions and counteractions. As principled patriots read and reflect, I urge them to listen to and learn from my recorded broadcast of military coup orders accepted, even applauded, by half a dozen Ghost Troop officers,. Most of us were mere captains, but we acted decisively — in accordance with our military training — to preempt what was clearly treason under Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution:

[....]

I find this worrying. Given all the hype about possible events in May, the floods in the New Madrid area, the current exercises, Netanyahu's visit is one more sign things could be about to kick off. He's like the harbinger of death and destruction.

The writer of the article led a group of military who carried out a coup because of orders they deemed unconstitutional some tme ago. He is now urging the US military personnel to put the protection of the people as the highest priority above all else.

edit on 17-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/17/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I think you are making a pretty drastic leap by assuming that the presence of a curren tPrime Minister is a sign for an upcoming "false flag" operation. Why can't coincidences just be coincidences?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Because, Judge_Holden, like your avatar, things aren't quite as clear as they seem.
However, it doesn't hurt to bring the topic up and develop some sort of consensus. I saw on another site how the Obamer was going to suggest Israel go back to the '67 border agreement.

Nonetheless, Israel, though armed to the T and backed by the US, is sitting in the middle of quite a war-zone at the moment. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
edit on 17-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

“Today Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who was present for both the U.S. 9/11 and the U.K. 7/7 terror attacks, comes to Washington, DC, and will remain in the U.S. until late next week. The last time he visited, secret national level nuclear war games began, and four U.S. nuclear reactors had emergencies.”

He's definitely bad luck, even if only coincidence....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
no, he's in washington to make sure the cheque for 3 billion+ is certified by a bank.

because what would schools, hospitals, roads, mississippi, new orleans, damaged homes in california, tornado wrecked buildings and farms in texas need 3 billion for.

or any other nation that the american government feels need money, but cry broke when americans beg them for help so their kid isn't gangbanging at 4 years old, or can actually find america on a map.

edit on 17-5-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

You are correct, coincidences can happen.
I believe the OP is just saying, "Let's see if we have another coincidence" is all.
Interesting times for sure.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hopefully, Obama will again walk-out on him or better yet show him the exit!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Im from Canada. I think our military systems are much the same so I will comment.

I am a current member ...(soon ret)Air Force, and I have encountered every type of military that is friendly to our country...or just about at one time or another....that said dude we are all people, and act in the normal predictable fashion.

The majority of serving personal are on a need to know basis...this means they only know enough about anything to do thier job, segmented and seperate as to do the top job and to keep us calm....and under control....you see? So a cook -only cooks- and does it in danger and so on...and so on.The left never knows what the right is doing.

Most military folk get into and serve knowing the PRICE they pay( info on the price ask any honest serving member) , willingly to serve and to give those that fought for what we felt was right a name to remember.

That said, there are alot of good, careing people in the service, that think about the same things everyone else does and more, and look for the things we talk about round here.

If I have seen or gathered any little hints then I would have to be approached as a person like anyone else not as a something or position ya know? Because anything I garner from personal relationships , conversation, seeing things go on ect...is just that personal not work....?

Good people act when bad things happen, period!

Sorry for the rant, but does the common individual realise that a soldier is a person first reguardless of programing?? Is it hard to believe we choose to follow TWO SETS of LAWS instead of one for the PRIVILAGE to serve? Yep thats right two.

CHeers!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No such thing as a coincidence!

everything happens for a reason

nothing in your life happens by accident

everything happens in accordance with God’s plan

[url=http://www.secretloa.com/is-there-really-no-such-thing-as-coincidence/]

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

I think you are making a pretty drastic leap by assuming that the presence of a curren tPrime Minister is a sign for an upcoming "false flag" operation. Why can't coincidences just be coincidences?

I'm not making the leap, the article is. I thought it was worth posting. Coincidences can of course be coincidences, but in the case of TPTB my trust in them is zero, SO, my reason for posting this is because they say that TPTB do change their plans if they become widely exposed beforehand.

My thinking is that by making this public on ATS it might just add to the voices of those exposing the allegedly planned New Madrid fault earthquakes, which collectively, might just help prevent it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Indeed, thought the same. Let's hope, in case a false flag attack happens, that no one will fall for it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yes, it would be one more strange coincidence in the shadow world of the dark cabal if another major 'attack' happened while Netanyahu happened to be in the country. That would be 3 out of 3.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Nothing major will happen before mid-June, and then it's just a maybe... Could need more time.

Takes time to rework, considering Osama has been removed from the equation.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wow, it never ends does it? First it was May 17th, then it's May 17th-20th, then this guy is arriving in your country for a week. We need a break from this stuff.

If nothing happens by the time he leaves someone will have another disaster predicted for sure.
edit on 18-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Benny Netanyahu was in London on 7/7 for a conference where he was the guest speaker.

Netanyahu was staying at the Aldridge Hotel in Mayfair. The conference venue was a few miles away at the Great Eastern Hotel close to the Liverpool subway station, where one of the bomb blasts occurred.

Rudy Giuliani was in London on 7/7 to attend the same conference;

Rudolph Giuliani, who was mayor of New York City at the time of the 9/11 attacks, was staying at the Great Eastern hotel on the 7th of July, where TASE was hosting its economic conference, with Israel's Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as keynote speaker.

Source for the above quotes

Let's hope this is just coincidence and nothing untoward happens.

new topics

top topics

join