It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok here goes nothing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well well, I finally did it. I finally decided to sign up and dive in. I've been mulling around for a while reading all your posts and being blown away. I'm not sure that I will have much to start myself but look forward to possibly adding some comments here and there until I get a little more educated by all of you here or out there. The posts that blew me away and made me really start reading more were the ones about people waking up. It was like they were speaking to me. Pulling me in. Confirming all my questions, concerns and thoughts. Something is coming and we all soon shall see. I'm not sure what, how when or where and that's the hardest part. I'm a control freak and the idea of the unknown scares me but excites me at the same time.

Now that I've run off track, its time to get on course. I look forward to all I'll learn and read here. I'm ready to see beyond what's forced down my throat on a daily bases. I've always questioned but never knew where to turn. Thank you so much in advance for all your guidance and cant wait for our many discussions

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Minustheh

Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy it here. Cya around..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Glad you joined up and I hope you find it as enjoyable as I have!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Don't believe ANYTHING you read here. Just consider it.

Even this,,,,,,welcome.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Hey now Minustheh...

Ok here goes nothing...

I'd say 'nothing' is actually a great intro...enjoy your time here and make sure to utilize the search bar, ect. It helps with navigating the site as well as preventing others from terrorizing on you.

Cya in the trenches...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome and words of advice. Take everything with a grain of salt and trust things only as far as you can throw them...lol.

See you guys around

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I am glad your here the more the better.
Look forward to your input.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hi Minustheh, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Welcome Aboard Minustheh,

You couldn't have chosen a better site to dive into. Between the Mods and the old-timers, there is a treasure-trove of info here. My personal fav is the Survival forum. Whatever you are into, you'll find top-notch data here.

Again, welcome

Damned it; forgot this -

This is a VERY tightly modded site as far as being polite and sticking to the topic subject matter; they have to keep close reins on things or else it would be like herding cats - damned near impossible lol.

Enjoy!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Duly noted and will have to remember that one big time. I tend ramble and trail off subject by nature. Too many things running around in my head at once. Its hard to settle on one thing...lol. All I can say is I'm unbelievably excited to get this party started. I've witnessed the comradery around here and it rocks. Even when someone goes off topic or tends to be mean, the masses bring them back but not in the same way they went off track.

Let's do this y'all. (Oh yeah by the way, I'm pretty random so get ready for statements that might not make sense...lol)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Yes, there is definitely something in the air and it is soon here and according to prophecies most people will not understand where it comes from(higher dimensions if you ask me). And people during this unique period of time all have the choice to improve themselves or not.

You will mostly find me in the prophecy/paranormal forums.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join