It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Error 404 using search on BTS? object not found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Does everyone have the same problem I have on BTS? When I do a search, certain threads will show up. I can click on a thread and go to the first page (correct name?) and scroll up and down and read that page ok. However if I try to click on a different numbered page at the top or bottom of the screen, I get a white screen that says Object not Found! Error 404 etc. I have also gotten the white error screen Object not Found! when I tried to post on some of those threads found by searching. Anyone know what the problem is?

The screen says if you think this is a server error please contact the webmaster. Should I?

Added note: This only happens on BTS but on every item found by searching on BTS. I don't have this problem on ATS.

[Edited on 2-8-2004 by orionthehunter]

[edit on 2-8-2004 by orionthehunter]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So is anyone else having a problem on BTS or is it only me? After doing a search, I can click one page but almost everything else I try to go to causes a white screen with Object not Found to pop up.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ah, small error in the porting of the ATS search code to BTS. Slightly different thread structures.

new topics

join