It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid argues oil bill could lower gas prices.............. SAY WHAT?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977
reply to post by Quadrivium

You are trying very hard to just not answer my question.
I know what I asked and I know what words I used.

Look it really is simple.
If the goverment was taking the money you paid in taxes and giving it to the oil companies then that would be called a subsidy.
This is not happening.
However, they are getting tax breaks so that they do not pay as much in taxation as they would.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Personally if I had the floor, I would pass a bill to END oil dependancy. In fact engineers and inventors would be offered a prize of oh say 6 million dollars (about what a oil exec is making) to find a new way to fuel cars/ new tech for transportation. But that's me, what can I say, I think with logic, not with "self interest"? Or right/left paradigm BS!

Now you dolts can go back to bickering the right/left propaganda machine baaah baaahh....black sheep have you any wool?
edit on 18-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling and to add

edit on 18-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling again

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Personally if I had the floor, I would pass a bill to END oil dependancy. In fact engineers and inventors would be offered a prize of oh say 6 million dollars (about what a oil exec is making) to find a new way to fuel cars/ new tech for transportation. But that's me, what can I say, I think with logic, not with "self interest"? Or right/left paradigm BS!

Now you dolts can go back to bickering the right/left propaganda machine baaah baaahh....black sheep have you any wool?
edit on 18-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling and to add

edit on 18-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling again

I actually agree with you, so I gave you a shiny star. The only problem is that you are not on the floor.
Nor any one like you and sadly there probably won't be for a very long time.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join