It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the dominique strauss-kahn case disprove the existence of a illuminati or NWO elite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If there were a perfect candidate for a member of the illuminati it would be dominique strauss-kahn. Head of the IMF,French elitist, and candidate for French president. The fact that he has been imprisoned and charged based on the testimony of a African maid, gives a lot of weight to the idea that in the eyes of the law he is no different than any other man. If he were of a NWO elite such a thing could never happen.

I know some will say that perhaps he has been outed by his peers for some reason and ruined. If that were the case would he not come forward and present this argument?

I'm curious to hear what opinions are out there on this idea.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Theorytripper

Ever watch any Mob movies? Goodfella's?
The most powerful mob boss's were imprisoned. The question is what kind of treatment did he receive in prison when he was jailed?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
reply to post by Theorytripper

The most powerful mob boss's were imprisoned. The question is what kind of treatment did he receive in prison when he was jailed?

Amen, amen. Just the fact that he was imprisoned means nothing. Stalin was deported from Russia.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

I'm saying the fact he was jailed at all, makes the point. If this can happen to the head of the IMF, then what power ubove the rest of society can he really have, aside from wealth?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

His name and reputation are being ruined, that means a whole lot ! A man with the power of the NWO would not let such a thing happen.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
mob bosses also get knocked off so new mob bosses can take over. Pay careful attention of who takes the IMF head position, it may give clues to who is behind the dropping of diplomatic immunity. The complexity of this case is most people believe he did rape the maid because he's that kind of a guy, elitist, has legal immunity, etc. Either way, real or not, it looks like he is getting taken out for some reason, perhaps as an example, just because you're the head of the IMF doesn't mean they can't get rid of you. The IMF is just one organization. What about the head of the UN? or the head of the World Bank? Or the head of the federal reserve? There are many powerful people pulling strings, and those who pull the strings of these people have the real power.

...or it was just a good cop refusing to follow diplomatic immunity laws.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Nixon was Impeached, does that make any subsequent administrations more honest or fearful of the law. We can only suppose that either they upset their masters, (funny to think of the POTUS having masters, yet obviously they do) or they are the 'tethered goat' to bamboozle us fools into thinking we have some measure of control over the psychopaths that run us!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
These are all good points but let's first remember, the mob is a different beast than the illuminati / NWO. It operates outside the law, not above it. A mobster always knows they can be caught and burnt. The NWO elite is something different, it is supposed to wirte the rules, and rewrite them when needed.

As I mentioned in the original post if this were a device from his peers would he not out them, tell the world that these allegations were lies made by his successors to infact ruin his name. Would he not speak out against the other people in power pulling these strings?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I would think so, maybe. This man being arrested really surprises me as I've always been under the impression that as long as you have the money you can get away with just about anything. I personally don't believe in the Illuminati, but if they are real then I think they're the good guys.

Let me just point out, however, that the irony of this whole site is that some people:

-Laugh at the existence of an invisible god, yet fully believe in extraterrestrials whom they have never seen

-Refuse to believe that the President has any power, but instead believe there are some evil dudes, referred to as "The Powers That Be" with lots of money controlling everything, whom they have also never seen

-Think Sitchin has it all wrong, but Icke is right about everything (or vice versa)

Elitism is still prevalent even among "conspiracy theorists".

Deny ignorance. Get mad instead.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't believe in the traditional sense of "The Illuminati" however, his case could actually prove there is an agenda concerning NWO. I'll play devil's advocate here.

This guy was supposedly launching a bid to replace Sarkozy as president of France. With all the new love between the US and France, it does look like maybe this was either a trap or a set up. Really, the housekeeper just happens upon a naked man? Was he standing around butt naked waiting on housekeeping? What if it had been a man?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I use the headings of illuminati and NWO in the broad sence to represent the idea of a true global elitist conspiracy.

I further my point this way. These people of power can hardly manage their own lives in discretion. arnold schwarzenegger is another good example of this in current news. If these people can't even keep this stuff under the radar how can they possibly maintain a global conspiracy to take over the world, with out the major public figuring it out eventually? Let's face it, Clinton couldn't even keep a BJ secret.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If Strauss-kahn was a member of an illuminati type group this would have never reached the press. It was most likely a set up by Sarkozy to oust strauss-kahn from presidential consideration in France. Did any of you guys realize the strange timing of this case with America reaching its debt ceiling around the same day?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I find it very hard to believe in an illuminati -- that a group could exist for over 200 years and be SO ineffective at ruling and establishing themselves in power. I've seen hundreds of statements about so-and-so being Illuminati and false flag plots and things the Illuminati have/were/will be doing... and they're really lame. Any group THAT incompetent would have imploded ages ago.

top topics

join