It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Skies and Dancing Dragons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I found 2 very interesting videos of what seems like dancing dragons in the skies of China. I have tried to think of what it might be, what possible anomaly would cause this to appear in the sky, but to no avail. I am aware of the technology that China has to perform "sightings", but this doesn't look like it was done on purpose.

Here is a video of a purposely done show.
Water-Powered Dragon Hologram

Now these are the 2 videos of what they call Chinese Dragon Sylphs.

Fly Dragon UFO Appeared in Xi'an Night Sky

A bit about the sighting.

September 1st night, 2010, several UFO (unidentified light spot) appeared in Xi'an night sky. About hundreds of people watched the singular phenomenon continued nearly to one hour. "Is not the dragon?!" the crowd exclaimed.

According to reported, around 9:10 that night, 8-9 white spots appeared in the sky southwest of Xi'an, divided into three groups, each group doing circular motion, they "draw" out of the same diameter, running in the opposite direction, the relative position of three spot they were "品" shape. around night 9:15, spot is divided into two shares, cross the opposite line as the letter "X". After about 5 seconds, together the number of spots, brightness increase of about double. Then the light spot disperse and repeat the movement again. In the middle of Gray clouds, the spot light non-stop shuttle, after each spot light also seems to drag something.

Now I am sure we have seen some weird videos, but these "things" seem to be intertwining with each other.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Very interesting

If I was party pooping I would say they look like search lights shining on clouds through smog or fog but I sooooo wanna believe their dragons LOL

S&F

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
those are interesting videos...never seen those before...thanks for sharing

I wonder if it has something to do with plasma discharges of some sort?
edit on 17-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing those clips.

After watching the 3rd video, it kinda reminded of birds flying together. I have no idea if this is what we are watching in your 2 clips but it could be a possibility.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
those bird swarms are nuts lol...but these other things definitely don't look like birds...they seem kinda luminescent...and you wouldn't really be able to see the birds at the time these video's were taken because it was dark

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

They could be white/grey color birds doing their sky dance. In fact at the 0:58 mark on clip 2, a white color bird takes off from the building on the right hand side of the screen and flies upwards.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

star and flag!! will watch videos after this post but wanted to get this in early.

here is a link for more info on Sylphs

Space-Dragon is a term used for the giant ones they can travel into outer space or they also exist on other planets depending on who you listen to. also sylphs and other elementals are allegedly the source of crop circles [ well the real ones, you know what i mean] extreme activity by sylphs usually follows heavy CTing [don't want that red phone going off] or other contamination of atmosphere

quite a few UFOs, and those lenticular/UFO shaped clouds are actually sylphs.

no expert am i, however i was once taken on a "wild hunt" experience by sylphs as i left my body during an astral projection and they where kind enough to bring me back home!!!!!!

can't stop laughing, cause it's occurred to me that WW and the contraillers can't come here and call me crazy!!!!

new topics

top topics

join