It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those who said OBL has been dead for years....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What do you, honestly, make of this?...

Egyptian Saif al-Adel appointed acting leader of al Qaeda
www.cnn.com...

Is this a joint U.S/Al-Queda conspiracy to fool the world?...

Was OBL dead for a decade, yet "terrorist organizations" within the Middle East didn't know this and were falsely operating in his name?... and only since the news broke out, they just accepted that he is dead and decided to replace him?

I'm NOT calling anyone out. Everyone has their own beliefs... I'm just trying to wrap my head around the logic here... because I used to believe he died shortly after 9/11, like lots of people on here, but with all the U.S senators that have saw the pic and not one came out and said it was faked... I mean... Just too many people in on it now to say he was dead for many, many years.

Thanks in advance for all responses.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I say if he didn't die of NATURAL causes he will sit down to diner with The Bush's with-in 12 months...somewhere on his own island, probably...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Ha, we've seen to start a similar story at the same time...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well since the MSM reported this, it must be true. Case closed, solved! UBL is now dead b/c they say this.

I think it all depends on what you wanna believe. How is it that you don't believe the MSM? But you believe this?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
U.S senators that have saw the pic and not one came out and said it was faked...

Senators lie through their teeth all time time.

Senators are also not photo experts.

I am not going to take their word for it.

Al Queda was literally invented by the CIA.

Whether OBL is dead or alive doesn't matter because he was never the leader of Al Queda nor did he have anything to do with 9-11.

9-11 was a black op false flag attack and OBL was the worlds "goldstein".

That's all you need to know.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I used to believe he died shortly after 9/11, like lots of people on here, but with all the U.S senators that have saw the pic and not one came out and said it was faked...

I used to think he was probably dead, too, but I had no proof. Now I think I was wrong. That's the cool thing about searching for the TRUTH as opposed to supporting an agenda. When you're looking for the TRUTH, you're free to change your position as evidence comes to light. If I had an anti-government agenda, I would be inclined to stick to the previous story, just to support my agenda.

This can be seen with the birther conspiracy. They hold onto their story, REGARDLESS the evidence they are given. They're not looking for the truth, they're looking for something to further their anti-Obama agenda.

The Congressmen who have seen the dead OBL pictures have all said it's him and he's dead and it appeared to happen in the raid, just as the White House said. Now, I'm sure there are some details we don't know, but with all the corroboration, I'm satisfied with the story and I believe it to be basically true.

There's nothing wrong with changing one's mind and letting go of what we THOUGHT was the truth when the truth presents itself.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
And these Senators are qualified to identify OBL?
WHy should we believe them.
Too gruesome to show us?
Isn't there some point at which the body was cleaned up?
And then photographed?

How long does it take to get results on DNA?
They are telling us that they had all this sophisticated equipment on one of the choppers?
Or where?
No more photos before they ditched the evidence in the ocean?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Is this a joint U.S/Al-Queda conspiracy to fool the world?...

Well, if CIA = AlQaeda....then yeah!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
And these Senators are qualified to identify OBL?

Are you? What could possibly happen that would convince people that the pictures are real? Because seeing them online sure isn't going to do it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's my opinion that Al Qaeda doesn't do anything the CIA and British Intelligence doesn't want it to do. So it frankly doesn't matter who is running it, or who joins it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Propaganda. Just like 99.9% of everything else that the MSM puts out about al qaeda.

edit on 17-5-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Al Qaeda IS run by the US CIA geezus when are you American's going to get with it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

U.S senators that have saw the pic and not one came out and said it was faked...

Senators lie through their teeth all time time.

Senators are also not photo experts.

I am not going to take their word for it.

Al Queda was literally invented by the CIA.

Whether OBL is dead or alive doesn't matter because he was never the leader of Al Queda nor did he have anything to do with 9-11.

9-11 was a black op false flag attack and OBL was the worlds "goldstein".

That's all you need to know.

Quoted For Truth,

Nothing Needs To Be Added

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
the video that shows OBL wraped in a blanket watchin tv should tell you he was alive after obama came into office since it shows him as president on OBLs tv.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

There is equipment that can compare the bone structure to determine identity.
Why wouldn't they use it and show us.

Before any kind of buriel it is customary to tidy up the corpse. It doesn't keep on bleeding.
If this buriel was so respectful the corpse should not only have been washed, but dressed appropriatly according to custom.

The should have written their report before the pulled this fiasco, and have it critiqued before releasing it to the public.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My only thing on this is the interview that Bhutto had with David Frost in 2007 (just before she was assassinated) where she clearly stated that Osama Bin Laden had been murdered!

Now, if this is true then maybe AQ did not want this to become common knowledge, and so out up a stool pigeon.

if indeed the American forces hit someone the other week, and claimed it was him.

At that point AQ (with an empiric victory) are free to come out and say, actually, yeah he is dead.

Who got one over on who??
edit on 17/5/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm doing some research on this guy.....

Born in April 1960, he was also known as Muhamad Ibrahim Makkawi and was a colonel on the Egyptian military. At the age of 21? He supposedly was suspected of involvement in President Sadat's assassination and left Egypt soon after.

what I have found so far was that he was arrested and charged in Cairo in 1997....but the page link kinda does'nt exist anymore; how convienant!

Another says he was deported to Afghanistan in 1997. Except....Egyptians don't deport their own citizens.

Another one....he is wanted in connection of Aug 7th 1998 bombings....but that link has disappeared.

Next....he was captured and arrested in Iran in 2002 and was under house arrest for 8 or 9 years

It is alleged he now lives in Somalia with his wife and 5 kids. Lo and behold, Somalia is on the list of nations targeted for "change of Govt" by NATO and the US.

There is also a Twitter account claiming he is the REAL Colonel Muhamad Ibrahim Makkawi and was trying to contact some reporter of a major US newspaper to tell his real story......

some things are not quite adding up........

* I'm still digging

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zestor

It's my opinion that Al Qaeda doesn't do anything the CIA and British Intelligence doesn't want it to do. So it frankly doesn't matter who is running it, or who joins it.

Very thought provoking and interesting statement....please prove to me and provide specific information,,,,, that your above statement is true.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Pretty sure Pakistani Intelligence Services used money from the U.S government to fund factions like Al Qaeda. Don't think the U.S or the CIA actually "Created" them.

1 thing is for certain however. You will never see a live video of Osama again.

He's either dead, or in CIA custody. The latter of which I think is most likely.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I believe they did use facial recognition tools and they did a DNA test. I'm hoping that these results will be released to the public.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join