It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake NewMadridFault - Depopulation of earth STARTS NOW!!! (FEMA starts NLE in 20 HRS or

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Does anyone ever think they are looking at the trends and whats going on and just preparing to take best care of a situation if it arises? Why some people think they will set off a man induced EQ during a training session is beyond me and maybe it's not HAARP doing any of this but instead...The Russians, the cause of everything from EQ's to heart burn. They have HAARP style units no?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

What are the theories about the lights? Pretty eerie...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

I don't know man, but 1200 of them burnt up! Here is an article from SOTT regarding the transformers in other 9 areas too, around the same time:LINK
Here's another vid of the transformers too:

There does seem to be a noted increase in significant "transformer explosions" since the beginning of the year. Although this is by no means a scientific survey, a cursory search on Google News for the phrase "transformer explosion" from the first of the year till the present returns a hearty 24 results. The same search on the entire year of 2010 returns 25 results and then only 20 results for 2009. So, if this search is any indication, we're well on pace to double the number of stories about transformer explosions this year compared to the last two years. A similar trend can be seen with the search phrase "transformer fire" too.

Now there is the possibility of older stories getting dumped from the news sites, as well as the fact that this search is limited to US stories too, so one must take these factors (and probably others) into consideration. But for a "transformer explosion" to make the news, it would have to be significant in some way; either causing a large fire, starting a major power-outage, or creating a lively public scene. Most garden-variety transformer explosions do not make the news; electrical companies are called into fix exploded transformer boxes on power lines every day.

In any case, when looking at the big picture, one can definitely see an increase in earth-changing events across the board since the beginning of this year. Focusing on transformer explosions alone isn't the point. The most likely scenario that I can see is that the number or power of lightning strikes has increased, thus causing an increase in the power surges that trigger these transformer fires. But whether lightning is the actual cause of these fires or if there is some larger phenomena to take into account, it is hard to say at this point. Even if lightning is all there is to it, the exploding transformers are still noteworthy. The main point to consider is that something big is happening, or about to happen, and changes in the electrical environment of our planet may play a larger role than most suspect.

www.sott.net...

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalBlue

Originally posted by Skewed
I was watching a documentary about the Mariana Trench and it said that the reason we never feel any movement from those two plates is because of the sediment that is at the bottom. Over the years, it has ground up the sand and whatever else is there into very fine material that acts as a lubricant(like graphite) and the plates can just slide on top of each other with very little friction. I am not sure how water getting into the fault would affect it but I suppose it could either dampen it or intensify it.

Interesting bit of information.....are they trying to cause an earthquake, or prevent it by filling the New Madrid with water? Did the hole punch ( and loss of earth's lubricant) by BP become something they are trying to counter-balance with all the flooding??? Hmmm...

Good question, but what happens when the water subsides? Wouldn't it just postpone the inevitable rather than prevent it? It sounds like more rain coming this weekend, maybe long term epic flooding and more and more rain is a clue. If massive flooding is still ongoing in 2,3,4 months (assuming we make it past the 21st) that would really be something.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I found a little pdf, threat assessment done by Virginia tech showing what will happen if a quake hits. It just might explain why FEMA ordered all those blankets and underwater bodybags.

Here is the link:www.ideals.illinois.edu...

and just in case it breaks for some reason:
https www ideals.illinois.edu/bitstream/handle/2142/14810/ImpactofNewMadridSeismicZoneEarthquakeso%20theCentral%20USAVol1.pdf?sequence=3

add in some punctuation to make that work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join