It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake NewMadridFault - Depopulation of earth STARTS NOW!!! (FEMA starts NLE in 20 HRS or

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

,I,personally,don't think it will be the end of the world,but it could happen here. Only God knows the time,date and hour...........I,went searching and found these sites...........
"If you thought Hurricane Katrina was big..."

This is from the Virginia Tech article: The results indicate that Tennessee, Arkansas, and Missouri are most severely impacted. Illinois and Kentucky are also impacted, though not as severely as the previous three states. Nearly 715,000 buildings are damaged in the eight-state study region. About 42,000 search and rescue personnel working in 1,500 teams are required to respond to the earthquakes. Damage to critical infrastructure (essential facilities, transportation and utility lifelines) is substantial in the 140 impacted counties near the rupture zone, including 3,500 damaged bridges and nearly 425,000 breaks and leaks to both local and interstate pipelines. Approximately 2.6 million households are without power after the earthquake. Nearly 86,000 injuries and fatalities result from damage to infrastructure. Nearly 130 hospitals are damaged and most are located in the impacted counties near the rupture zone. There is extensive damage and substantial travel delays in both Memphis, Tennessee, and St. Louis, Missouri, thus hampering search and rescue as well as evacuation. Moreover roughly 15 major bridges are unusable. Three days after the earthquake, 7.2 million people are still displaced and 2 million people seek temporary shelter. Direct economic losses for the eight states total nearly $300 billion, while indirect losses may be at least twice this amount.

link to www.shakeout.org] (FEMA's drills along the faultline)

[link to www.eutimes.net] (Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death)

[link to greatdreams.com] (NEW MADRID FAULT BEWARE)

[link to www.filedropper.com] (Declassified document obtained through Freedom of Information Act in regards to electronic harassment, and FREQUENCIES.)

[link to theamericannightmare.org] (General Reading)

[link to www.scchealth.org] (St. Charles County Division of Emergency Management)

[link to www.filedropper.com] (PROOF that HAARP is training it's target on New Madrid! Wichita, KS or Birmingham, AL. in the triangle's cross-hairs!)

[link to www.scribd.com] (U.S. ARMY NORTH)

[link to www.dis.anl.gov]

***UPDATE 3-18-11***

New Madrid Fault Next!! Please prepare because these genocidal maniacs are going to strike again!!

Interesting to note is the United States Army announced last week that it is holding a rare training event involving the US Military, the CIA, Canadian officers, US Treasury and State departments, the US Agency for International Development, the Defense Threat Readiness Agency and the International Red Cross between March 21-25 at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, and which should the worst happen they will certainly be prepared for it.
[link to www.kansascity.com]

When the New Madrid fault is triggered by HAARP there is also a branch fault zone that runs off it and that could be triggered as well. Due to HAARP, the destabilizing of the Gulf of Mexico seafloor bed, and what could result. If you destabilize the sea floor in the gulf (BP oil spill) then totally collapse the sea floor (with a nuke), and then use HAARP to activate weak areas of the New Madrid and its branch line the Wabash Valley.

Then you can create a dreaded double mega quake. Because the New Madrid and Wabash Valley can be activated by the Caribbean plate being disturbed. The Wabash Valley could be set off by HAARP targeting its parent fault zone the New Madrid. Wabash Valley could produce a 7.5 in Illinois with the same variables as New Madrid. Meaning that a 7.5 there is much stronger than a 7.5 anywhere else.

If the US military were to set off a nuke now, at the BP oil cap, and then were to put HAARP into kill mode at New Madrid, we are talking about something that is biblical in nature. We are talking about something equivalent to a 10.2 earthquake if it happened in California, Chile, Alaska, Cascadia, Indonesia.

We are talking about a quake cluster sequence that could destroy even the Great Lakes region and that could flood the entire center of the US and that could permanently split North America into two separate islands.

PLEASE STOP THESE GENOCIDAL MANIACS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

New Madrid fault is sitting on a failed rift valley! Mississippi River flows on this rift zone. A place where the North American continent almost split into two pieces. BP has been drilling, punctured a hole in the rift on the edge of the seismic zone in the Gulf. Convenient timing, they are starting up the stories again about the oil leaking from fractured sea floor. _SPAMMER_4.214.194/forum1/message1405222/pg1 (Godlike thread title - BREAKING NEWS: 100 x 25 mile oil slick seen leaking from fractured sea floor near Deepwater Horizon). They will say that the only way to stop the oil from seeping out will be to nuke it. NOTE: There is more methane coming up instead of oil. What happens when you nuke methane on the edge of a unstable rift and use HAARP at the same time???? KABOOM!!! BIBLICAL EARTHQUAKE!!

www.godlikeproductions.com... learn more,go here..........

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Re: HAARP TARGETING THE NEW MADRID FAULT!! ***PLEASE PREPARE*** UPDATED 5-11-11 Quote [+] # 300 Towers, 300-500 Feet High, Spread Across the United States. The stations are from 200 to 250 miles apart, so that a signal can go from coast to coast from one station to another. The entire civilian population of the United States is exposed to the GWEN Transmissions. Here is a list of some of the GWEN sites: Alabama: Gunthersville Arizona: Flagstaff, Tucson Colorado: Pueblo Florida: Andrews Locks Georgia: Macon, Savannah Idaho: Sun Valley, Weiser Kansas: Goodland Maine: Penobscot Montana: Billings, Great Falls, Ronan North Carolina: Greensboro North Dakota: Edinburg, Medora Nebraska: Whitney New Jersey: Egg Harbor New Mexico: Kirtland Nevada: Austin, North Nevada New York: Hudson Falls Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh South Carolina: Kensington South Dakota: Clark Tennessee: Chattanooga, Knoxville Texas: Arlington, El Paso, Odessa, Summerfield, West Texas Utah: Duchesne, South Utah Virginia: Goldwein, Martinsville, Winchester Vermont: Middleburg Washington: Appleton, Spokane West Virginia: Huntington Wyoming: Jackson, Rawlins More.... [link to 2012shelteredtechnologies.synthasite.com]

There are a seven main plates:

Pacific plate
Antarctic Plate
Indian-Australian plate
North American plate
South American plate
African plate
and Eurasian plate

and minor plates:

Arabian plate
Cocos Plate
Juan de Fulca plate
Caribbean plate
Nazca plate
Scotia plate
and the Philippine Sea plate.
edit on 17-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: plates........

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The earth quake exercise started yesterday. From arkansas to indiana.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

www.thetrueawakening.com... more i,research this,it sounds scary........What is really going on?acecampaign.com...
edit on 17-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: acecampaign.com... site

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't know. I've heard all the stories and read everything building up to this exercise since I've been a member and thinking in terms of conspiracy there just seems to be too much attention given to this time frame for them to successfully pull it off. There are dozens of YouTube videos and threads, articles all expecting this window.

I say expect the unexpected. This may be a legit drill and they may expect it to really come at a later date. Memorial Day weekend has always seemed like the perfect time to pull this off if it were man-made or the creation was aided by man. Political leaders will be at a safe distance away for the weekend holiday events. Plus, with travel and it being weekend getaway time for many families there won't be much focus on what they are doing/the news.

*All speculative above.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Whats the part of the titleFEMA...20 hrs...?...whats FEMA up to?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexKintner

Very true,will have to wait and see what happens.It may not happen this month,but can happen. The pressure of all the water,seems like it would cause something to happen.The water is so heavy.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

I,really don't know! I,heard about this,so I,went searching and found out all this crazy stuff.I,do know God only knows the date ,hour and time. But man kind can mess it up and start things up. We really don't know what our government is doing. Big brother is watching.Did you see the article I,did on cell phones and the chip. Things are going on,but what?
I,just know I,am going to be right with God and prepared for anything. I,live in hurricane ally,always prepared.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

In the title it says FEMA Starts NLE in 20 hrs...whats NLE?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Comet Elenin Pole Shift Debunked.com,saying this will cause the earthquake...its may 17th now..........www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

National Level Exercise

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

National Level Exercise

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Earth abides. It's not as bad as you think. We have Army Core of Engineers dealing with this after all. All is well. No worries.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just a couple tidbits of info...

Transformers, depending on the size of them can take 6 months alone just to make one.

I was watching a documentary about the Mariana Trench and it said that the reason we never feel any movement from those two plates is because of the sediment that is at the bottom. Over the years, it has ground up the sand and whatever else is there into very fine material that acts as a lubricant(like graphite) and the plates can just slide on top of each other with very little friction. I am not sure how water getting into the fault would affect it but I suppose it could either dampen it or intensify it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If HAARP is in Alaska, there was a spike recently of the Geomagnitism meter from Fairbanks, Alaska.

Mayhap some relation? or ?

USGS Geomag realtime data

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I was watching a documentary about the Mariana Trench and it said that the reason we never feel any movement from those two plates is because of the sediment that is at the bottom. Over the years, it has ground up the sand and whatever else is there into very fine material that acts as a lubricant(like graphite) and the plates can just slide on top of each other with very little friction. I am not sure how water getting into the fault would affect it but I suppose it could either dampen it or intensify it.

Interesting bit of information.....are they trying to cause an earthquake, or prevent it by filling the New Madrid with water? Did the hole punch ( and loss of earth's lubricant) by BP become something they are trying to counter-balance with all the flooding??? Hmmm...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

At the possible depth, and with the possible temperatures down there, the water would be useless, it would vaporise, and create additional gasious pressure adding to the mess.

This is depending on the depth, of course. To a point, the further you go down, the warmer it gets.

So unless the NMF is a shallow fault, the water will exaserbate the situation. IMO.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
SURE......I'll believe it when I see it. All these threads do is spread panic and fear.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnis
reply to post by RoyalBlue

At the possible depth, and with the possible temperatures down there, the water would be useless, it would vaporise, and create additional gasious pressure adding to the mess.

This is depending on the depth, of course. To a point, the further you go down, the warmer it gets.

So unless the NMF is a shallow fault, the water will exaserbate the situation. IMO.

Thanks, that's a good point.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join