It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake NewMadridFault - Depopulation of earth STARTS NOW!!! (FEMA starts NLE in 20 HRS or

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...[/img]....What do you all think? Well, we do have a lot of water going down the Mississippi river,Water pressure has to go somewhere. It makes you wonder and think,is it possible? We,do have a serious problem with all that water going down the Mississippi River.

The news media and government sure is watching it very closely. I,do know we are way over due for bad earthquakes here in USA.I,feel for the world! We,might be the next ones in line for a bad earthquake. Going to check more on this news. If any of you hear or know more,please keep us updated.

A lot of weird things are going on here in South Carolina. I,was outside a few hours ago,here in Goose creek SOUTH CAROLINA,USA. Saw something kinda weird,a really big bunch of birds flying south east,in the shape of a arrow.Now, why I,am saying this is weird,because its summer,not winter.The northern birds fly south to a warmer climate.Why are they doing it now,its summer? I,have been seeing this happening twice this week. So something is going on in the climate change.Now the weather, you have to admit has been acting up a lot lately.

I,live in hurricane ally.I,wonder if this is a warning of a bad hurricane season ahead of us? Now, we all know the ring of fire around the pacific coast is over due to happen, Around the pacific coastline. We need to worry about this fault line to,down the Mississippi river.That's a lot of water going down to the ocean.
So who is next?
edit on 17-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: lol,I,thought I,posted under fragile earth,how did it go under Japan? sorry

edit on 17-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: Yes,I,made some mistakes,on my proper English,but its a shame all you saw was my mistakes,not the article.I,never claimed to be.This place is so judge mental,NO ONE IS PERFECT! I,see a lot of mistakes in a lot of peoples articles,but I,don't judge.I,look at the article,to see if it is truth or lies.I,don't try to embarrass them .I.am not a journalist,or get paid perfect

edit on Tue May 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: paragraphs and embed

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

****Here, I paragraphed your wall of text. Now go back over it and fix your grammar & spelling.****

Water going down that Mississippi river,it has to put pressure somewhere. It makes you wonder and think,is it possible. We,do have a serious problem starting up there.

The news media and government sure is watching it very closely. I,do know we are way over due for bad earthquakes here in USA.I,feel for the world. We maybe be the next one s in line for a bad earthquake. Going to check more on this.

If any of you hear or know more,please keep us updated.

A lot of weird things going on,I,was outside a few hours ago.I,live in Goose creek s.c.USA. Saw something kinda weird.a REALLY big bunch of birds,flying south east,in the shape of a arrow.Now why I,am saying this is weird,this is summer.You see this happening,when winter is coming from the north,the birds fly south.To a warmer climate.Why are they doing it now? I,have been seeing this,a couple times this week. So something is going on in the climate change.

Now the weather you have to admit,has been acting up.I,live in hurricane ally.I,wonder if this is a warning of bad hurricane season ahead of us. Now we all know the ring of fire,around the pacific coast is over due to happen.Around the pacific coastline. We need to worry about this fault line to,down the Mississippi river.That's a lot of water going down to the ocean.

So who is next?
edit on 17-5-2011 by michaelmcclen because: grammar

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What the hell are all those flashing lights on the video????

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
What the hell are all those flashing lights on the video????

Transformers exploding in Texas from lightning was the offical story with citizen evidence.
edit on 17-5-2011 by michaelmcclen because: elaborated

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I live in Illinois and I've been following this closely, I haven't seen anything strange or those lights. Nobody can even tell me when that video was recorded. I haven't seen those clouds.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

link   
It's reasonable to think something could happen with New Madrid:

* Deepwater Horizon that punched into the Earth and is filling the void with seawater
* Levees and spillways flooding the land around the New Madrid fault
* NLE 2011 focused on a New Madrid fault
* Various prophecy and maps from Stan Deyo, Gordon Michael Scallion, US NAVY, Edgar Cayce
* Reports of water filled sinkholes with bubbling, which my indicate fracturing and escaping gases
* HAARP
* Dead animals

Oh I'm sure there are lots of other crazy stuff. I just am coming to think nothing will happen, and time will pass without issue. Although it's reasonable to think something could happen, with all the things I listed above, I just don't think anything will happen during NLE 2011.

link   

Just adding in the posted video for the OP.

link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Those were the lights that were reported in Fort Worth the other day. Some people say it was transformers but I've never seen a transformer do that. I've seen them light up once or twice then burst into flames but nothing like that.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Don't be so awful to the Op, I can read morse code you know

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

here ya go...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Transfomers are pretty serious pieces of kit, to have blowing up. There is only a few places in the world that make them. So lose some, and you could be screwed for months.

On the flood in the Mississippi. I wonder if the water would be used as a freqency conductor. That is to say to transmit the vibrational signal deeper into the earth (as water penetrates the rock) to help split it. Like a water cutter, just on a massive scale.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Transfomers are pretty serious pieces of kit, to have blowing up. There is only a few places in the world that make them. So lose some, and you could be screwed for months.

On the flood in the Mississippi. I wonder if the water would be used as a freqency conductor. That is to say to transmit the vibrational signal deeper into the earth (as water penetrates the rock) to help split it. Like a water cutter, just on a massive scale.

Are we talking about the 50ft giant transformers that came from outer space and can "transform" into automobiles or the kind electric runs through lol.

Back on topic, never through about vibrations in water cracking the fault line open, good theory.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This post plus the second coming of Christ makes for another interesting week eh', at least for the conspirators around here. Something else came up here the other day about something significant on the 22nd, but I cannot recall, other than another planetary alignment,Here, but that does not mean much to me.
Those lights are really trippin'! That is a whole lotta transformers to not make national news.

peace,
spec
edit on 17-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I know the National Guard is doing some serious earthquake exercises down in Georgia. There is certainly something to all this, there is just way too much specific preparation going on.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I want to approach as somebody fairly ignorant of H.A.A.R.P. However my question to all the cognoscenti on the site is, if H.A.A.R.P. is causing EQ's how on earth do they direct the energy to move continental plates. The weight of which must be in the trillions, perhaps hundreds of trillions of tons. How do they direct it? What is it's effects?How does it work?
edit on 17/5/11 by goldentorch because: constructive grammar

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zillah

Thanks,I,didn't know how to post videos. Also,I,am still kinda new here.Not a journalist or paid staff. Just a concerned mother and American,that is seeking seeking truth on stuff,not lies. I,am also not a judge mental person on mistakes.I,just report what I,feel is truth,or needs to be told.Also,to see if anyone else knows more about these articles I,post.Sorry,I,am not a perfect PROPER ENGLISH spelling person.We all make mistakes,I,see them all the time here.But since I,am new,ITS POINTED OUT A LOT TO ME. Sorry if I,make mistakes,I,am far from being perfect.I,am learning.I,just started to forums. I,am a 54 year old grandma,still learning the computer.Far from being a geek,as they say. I,like this forum,it tell the truth,on subjects.That's why,I,come here.But,all I,get is people judging my writing,then saying anything about the article.Just like I,thought I,posted under Fragile Earth, instead it came up under Japan

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
All of the past/recorded major Mississippi River floods do not correlate to earthquakes occurring on the New Madrid fault line around the same date.

However, the New Madrid fault location does correlate to the area of the beginning of the Mississippi River's flood basin. I don't know if that means anything though, as it is possible that the Mississippi flows the way it does because it follows the cracks in the Earth formed by the New Madrid fault line.

www.mvn.usace.army.mil...

www.greatdreams.com...

edit on 17-5-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just checked the hisz.rsoe map * and there is an incident today in Arkansas where 2 buildings mysteriously collapsed.

"We don't know how or why they collapsed," said Brandon Baker, the director of emergency management in Conway County. "We just know it was fast."
Read more: www.newstimes.com...

The buildings were under renovation, so who knows.

spec
edit on 17-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Some more news on this....................

So exactly what events have happened recently that are causing people to take a close look at the New Madrid fault zone? Well, just consider the following examples of things that have been popping up in the news lately.... According to the U.S. Geological Survey, more than 500 measurable earthquakes have been recorded in central Arkansas just since September. A magnitude-3.8 earthquake that shook north-central Indiana on December 30th is being called "unprecedented." It was strong enough to actually cause cracks along the ground and it was felt in portions of Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin and Kentucky. More than 3,000 red-wing blackbirds fell out of the sky dead in the Arkansas town of Beebe on New Year's Eve. Large numbers of dead birds were also found in Kentucky right around Christmas. Approximately 500 dead blackbirds and starlings were also recently discovered in Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana. Approximately 100,000 fish washed up dead on the shores of the Arkansas River just last week. So could all of these things have some other very simple explanation? Possibly. But the fact that they all happened in or around the New Madrid fault zone is starting to raise some eyebrows.

edit on 17-5-2011 by venusstarlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

hehehe I wish!! that would be cool!.

I remember seeing a NG doc about CME's and the story line was the the CME blew out all the transformers in the US bar one set. that the main character saved.

The problem was with all the TF's gone, the could not be replaced quickly (true) which theoretically can leave areas with electricity for potentially years, as they take that long to produce in numbers because there are only a few TF OEM's in the world.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join