posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
Why is the ATS poll headlined like that- when none of the questions pertain to the headline? The only people interested in the marketing aspect of the
Internet and of limiting that marketing to a few, select, commercial giants- are those same, select, commercial giants.
They also pay very, very well for any iota of personal marketing information - surfers habits if you will. Just ask the owners of Facebook.
Now, all of the ATS poll questions are about personal views and/about shopping habits on the web- similar to a poll I was asked to complete as part of
a paid marketing survey a couple of years ago.
So, a few questions for the owners of ATS:
1. Where are the poll results going to?
2. Did you get paid to source this valuable marketing information from your site members (us)?
3. If you did get paid to source this information from a third party, who is the third party?
4. If the above is true, how much did they pay you per completed poll survey?
5. How much money total have you made to date selling this valuable marketing information?
6. Did any member, management or employee of ATS give private information about ATS members along with the poll/marketing survey results such as
sexual orientation, age, associational lists, IP address, email addresses, geographic information or any other demographic information given you by
ATS members in good faith?
And most important of all. Did you actually expect to toss out a 'poll' such as this without at least a few of your 'conspiracy buffs' smelling
something rotten about it?