It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Really what do you have to say about this.

Purported Fake BC Circulating Internet Years ago.( In the purported fake BC it says he was born in Kenya)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d61b476abf2.jpg[/atsimg]
theobamafile.com...

Long Form Released by the White House.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e10ca1eee8c.jpg[/atsimg]
www.whitehouse.gov...
edit on 18-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The 'BC is a hoax' theories can all be completely debunked without resorting to even looking at such nonsense as this. Even a slight amount of logical thinking makes these theories seem completely without any merit. For one..Hawaii has two major newspapers, the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin.
BOTH newspapers include birth announcements, and BOTH newspapers record the August 4th, 1961 birth of Barack Obama....You can go to any Library that contains collections of Newspapers from different states (most halfway large ones do as far as I know) and check this out for yourself, nor does anyone deny that these are true. Could they be hoaxed? Sure...but they'd have to have been hoaxed back in 61. Is there ANY reason to hoax them? . Obama did not need them for American Citizenship....U.S. laws states that any child born to an American Mother is a U.S. citizen.....now on the other hand...to be president he would have to be born in the U.S. Of course you are left with an impossible logical hurdle though, if you think it was hoaxed for that reason alone. You would have to believe one of two things. That a couple of students from middle class families decided all the way back in 61 that their mixed race son with a funny name was so likely to become the president of the United States of America that they decided to embark on a crazy and illegal scheme to make it seem as if he was born here........OR.....The Powers That Be had already decided that this couple would give birth to the man they wanted to be President....and rather than simply using their ENORMOUS influence to make sure that this individual was born in the U.S. they decided to needlessly complicate the matter by making him be born in some foreign country.....And why would TPTB do this???? I dunno....I guess 'birthers' who subscribe to this second scenario simply think that the TPTB are just bat# crazy.

There's about a dozen other HUGE logical loopholes, and circular reasoning loop-de-loops that I could mention...but do I really need to? Can you HONESTLY not see that there is NO LOGIC whatsoever in the notion that Obama was born elsewhere than the U.S.?!?!

If you still don't get it...then watch these clips

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Really what do you have to say about this.

Nothing. Why would I have anything to say about a smudge? Or a penciled 2? Or anyone's inconclusive assumptions? (namely yours)
edit on 18-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

nice to know the Deniers of the fraud really don't have constructive reasoning. Just ignore the evidence.

As many deniers would say nothing to see here move along

When we expose the truth.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The really sad thing about this is even if all this is true it wont matter. This is a test. They KNEW the document was forged. They Knew people would see through it. They are testing to see who will play ball with them in the major media. If no big news agencies pick up this story and run with it, then they can get away with anything they want with no accountability.

It's a setup. The best thing you can do for people like this who are real frauds is put a bullet in their heads. That's the American way to preserve the American republic. If proven a fraud, Get Em. Bullets are no fun though. I suggest a lynching.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Well how about the whole anchor baby argument which would make more rational sense than your argument? Annd, since they did release the birth certificate as the "real deal" I would say its up for grabs at this point.

edit on 18-5-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by darrman

Ditto's

what is all the arguing about? the truth is out,, the milk is spilled ,,, time to clean it up..

Absolutely! Finally another see's it.

We all knew from the start the birth certificate wasn't a fraud, and thanks for posting this. You're a good man!

Well who are you ? and why would you misrepresent my post.. yes the truth is out,,

it IS a forgery..

still want to argue?????
what ever is wrong with you,, i cant fix,,
but my meaning,,,, my belief.. is clear..

it was,,and IS a forgery--- for what-ever reason--- ,, this mess must be cleaned up...!!

you alphabetamax,, must go spill your own milk,,, on sombody else!!
edit on 5/18/11 by darrman because: spellinglish

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I can't stand Obama ... but this is idiocy wrapped in ignorance. No wonder you guys make such good useful idiots.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh god. Why are you people trying to determine the validity of something as pointless as a birth certificate. What exactly do you think is going happen? Nobody is going to do anything about it. Obama is in power because he was placed there. It's all controlled and you have no say in anything. Get the holy hell over. Jesus you people just don't get it. It's like bashing your head against a brick wall trying to drill sense into you.

If your not happy rise up and do something if you don't have the balls to do that. Shut up and move on.
The law is not no your side. Wake up.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It's been two years, drop it already. I seriously doubt he pulled out a fake birth certificate so late in his Presidency. If he was going to fake it he would have done it already. Now, post pictures of your birth certificate and we'll all check it for errors and write an 18 page paper on it.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Hastings101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManMadeWorld
there are about 10 letters which have been copied and pasted ... created some pix ... havent found this to be discussed anywhere in detail,....

did a test by myself and typed 50 "i" letters and none matched as we can expect after a 2-fold procedure of pixel variation: 1) typewritten 2) document is scanned in

This guy hit the nail on the head not to draw away from the OP but i think people should really see this. Its like If you can't see it than you truly are one of those Deniers and Sheeple Praising Obama for anything.

Chanting the Party Slogan "Yes We Can"

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Its because we feel obliged to expose the fraud.

To me its actually cowardly not to act out on such issues whether we can do anything about it or not.

" If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. "- George Orwell.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

not knowing what YOU don’t know is tragic.

i know what i dont know,, and I care, to find out,,
so i can help to change it..

not by force,, but by conviction!!

not by rising up,, but by Speaking out..

clear and strong

the reality must be dealt with..

and history must be made clean of obfuscation ..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

To me its actually cowardly not to act out on such issues whether we can do anything about it or not.

" If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. "- George Orwell.

oh YOU are my newest best friend!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Thankyou currently i am working my way up to 200 posts so i can join in the ATS chat. I look forward to chatting if you ever go into the Chat. You should see some of the above posts as well in the last 2 pages quite interesting take a look at the prisonplanet ones from the second page i quoted them on this page above.

Its so damning....

" If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. "

Thankyou i added you as a friend and look forward to discussing many issues and various topics here on ATS. Thankyou peace

Namatse

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

well i guess all the uhm "non-birthers" lol have gone to bed..

i should as well

peace!

youknow if all anyone Really wanted to do was to LIE to all of the world..

couldn't they have come up with a better lie.. like our president was born,
by immaculate conception,,
Thats why there was NO-- B.C....

or he was born in outer space,, on a alien spacecraft shaped like a STORK,,
delivering a space/peace offering from an advanced culture-
a gift of a child -- THE ONE who will SAVE us all..

or something Many humans would believe ,,,,

i dont know getting too tired to spell LOL
edit on 5/18/11 by darrman because: add a line

edit on 5/18/11 by darrman because: add a line

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I don't know how many times I have reiterated the same thing. The certificate is a FORGERY. If you cannot accept that emotionally, and will not turn to the facts, then you should not be debating the issue. If you don't let your emotions cloud your judgment, I urge you to do a bit of research, including following the OP's link, and then following the links from there to Youtube. I generally do not accept many Youtube videos as evidence or proof, but in this case, I have validated their accuracy.

If you did not get a chance to download the certificate from the White House website before they switched it with a much lower resolution version, you can easily find the original through Google. If you do not wish to analyze or open the BC in any particular professional software program such as Photoshop or Illustrator, simply open the file in whatever pdf app you currently use, and zoom in on the document.

What stands out the most is the coloration contrast between what was originally on the certificate, and what was digitally added. If you have any experience simply in MS Paint, you can actually see what I am referring to. They did indeed use as much of the original certificate as possible, whomever it belonged to, which did nothing but hurt them in the end.

But in reality, there are so many other things wrong with this document that it is laughable. Even if you disregard all of the procedural evidence dealing with Hawaiian practices regarding birth certificates, the evidence is still overwhelming for those that know what to look for.

Either trust me when I say it is fake, or go look for yourself. I firmly believe now that something is going to get done. There probably will end up being legal action taken, possibly a Congressional hearing, which must find Obama guilty of forgery.

I was actually wondering what the sentence would be for a crime of this caliber. If he is indeed convicted, just think of all the national secrets, and other materials and information he had access to; not to mention everything he has done so far as president. If convicted, would the death penalty even be on the table? Would that be considered high treason? I don't advocate that, I am simply wondering. I mean, these are not your average, run-of-the-mill felonies.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Lol exposing it??? To whom?? The conspiracy nuts on here that believe anything? And I mean anything.

Yeah go liberty.

Look I'm all for the truth but you need to be realistic. Yelling and screaming with no action taken is pointless. No matter how many great quotes that follow it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

not by force,, but by conviction!!

not by rising up,, but by Speaking out..

clear and strong

the reality must be dealt with..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Yelling and screaming with no action taken is pointless.

Speaking out against the OS; is taking action we are exposing them.

The next step is much more difficult. We all know this.

Because the dissidents would be thrown in prison or worse.

Another Great Quote

As the Saying goes

"If You want to Control the Dissent; You Lead the Dissent."

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join