It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Ok, please walk me through your logic. If I were to venture a guess at it I would describe it as: beleive, beleive, beleive (change, change, change, hope, hope, hope).

Walk you through logic? You want me to hold your hand too??

You should really stop guessing too as you are wrong..... and you should really do something about your prejudice. "Guessing" that I am some Obama supporter simply because I don't believe the document is a fraud, that is prejudice... I really don't care for Obama or any president for that matter.

Here is some logic... The President of the United States is not an easy position to obtain without background checks. How is that for logic?

Nothing about the release of THAT document to dispell LEGITIMATE concerns over his past seem adequate. SO, we can a) beleive, beleive, beleive or we can b) doubt, doubt, doubt until more facts are released and a factual conclusion can be pronounced based on more and better facts.

Now if you ask me, Id say you have your wires quite crossed.

You must first uncross your own wires before you try to claim someone else's wires are crossed.

Obama probably laughs when people claim he wasn't born in the USA, so a half-assed effort to dispel conspiracy theorists who have trouble with logic and reason is probably better than nothing at all. I bet if Obama really took this conspiracy seriously, and if he wasted some important time, he could probably make sure and explain every little stupid artifact you conspiracy theorists think you find.

However, since this conspiracy is so laughable, you get a laughable effort to dispel it. That is the reality of it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I've opened up the pdf file in illustrator.

here is the xml data from the pdf.

<?xpacket begin="" id="W5M0MpCehiHzreSzNTczkc9d"?>
<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x="adobe:ns:meta/" x:xmptk="Adobe XMP Core 5.0-c060 61.134777, 2010/02/12-17:32:00 ">
<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="www.w3.org...#">
<rdf
escription rdf:about=""
xmlns:xmp="ns.adobe.com...">
<xmp:CreateDate>2011-04-27T12:09:24Z</xmp:CreateDate>
<xmp:CreatorTool>Preview</xmp:CreatorTool>
<xmp:ModifyDate>2011-04-27T12:09:24Z</xmp:ModifyDate>
</rdf
escription>
<rdf
xmlns:pdf="ns.adobe.com...">
<pdf:Keywords/>
<pdf
roducer>Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext</pdf
roducer>
</rdf
escription>
<rdf
xmlns:dc="purl.org...">
<dc:creator>
<rdf:Seq>
<rdf:li/>
</rdf:Seq>
</dc:creator>
<dc:description>
<rdf:Alt>
<rdf:li xml:lang="x-default"/>
</rdf:Alt>
</dc:description>
<dc:title>
<rdf:Alt>
<rdf:li xml:lang="x-default"/>
</rdf:Alt>
</dc:title>
</rdf
escription>
</rdf:RDF>
</x:xmpmeta>

This was created on a mac? Interesting. Not many government offices use macs.

Now here is the image with the background taken out.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94bd45015875.jpg[/atsimg]

And here are some things that are not part of the original doc.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0df1419919b6.jpg[/atsimg]

And to be thorough here is just the original scan from the pdf.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0da0e9c63833.jpg[/atsimg]

Now I really want to see the original micro fiche. This whole document is fishy. no one bothered to flatten the dang thing. truly bizarre. And why the hell is the R in barracks name on the green layer? wth.

and here's just the green
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8369f3c476f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 17-5-2011 by grey580 because: added green layer.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Really?

and no actual prospects or platforms other than "hate brown people, sell public wealth for personal profit

Thats the same folly i've been reading in the MSM articles do you really believe what crap they are telling us?

That is a non-issue a distraction

Birth Certificate was Forged Obama is Kenyan its all part of the plan. They want to Label anyone who disagrees with the Government about the Issue a Racists and seems you have joined in their legion of followers.

The fact still stands Obama has a mysterious past and people have a right to question the issue when it took him so long to release it.

On another note the exact same number 2 was found on a purported fake Long Form BC that showed Obama was indeed from Kenya Circulating the Internet a year or so ago when they deemed it a Fake but this weird number 2 actually appeared in the Purported Real Long Form BC Certificate the White House Released.

Thats funny heh Same exactly written number 2 in same spot as the purported fake Long Form circulated years ago that showed his Birth Place was from Kenya

And my thread was subsequently Censored (CLosed) Because they knew i had shown people a video exposing the Truth.

TrueAmerican PLease watch the video i highly reccomend it it was censored for a reason.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

He most likely does laugh, and not because I am wrong, but because he thinks he is untouchable.

Anyways, nice post history. Man, for someone with no agenda you cetainly do lean towards one side on EVERY issue.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Are we sure that "natural born" doesn't mean a citizen that is a US Citizen -- in his heart? And if that is true, what would that mean exactly?

The term "natural born" is defined by Congress. It includes anyone who was born in the USA, but also others. Obviously that is true since Congress declared John McCain a natural born citizen, and he was actually born in Panama.

So Congress definitely has the right to declare who is considered natural born (if not born in the USA), and who is not.

Given that, I am absolutely sure that Congress would declare President Obama a natural born citizen, if called upon to make that judgment. To do otherwise would be stupidly destructive beyond any measure or reason. It would be unreasonably petty to disqualify Obama after serving for three years, and would result in massive rioting by otherwise good citizens.

So this argument is totally academic. His Mom was born in Kansas. He became President of the United States.

Just based on those two facts, it is reasonable to say he is "natural born", and no rigorous proof is otherwise required.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Axial Leader because: Clarification

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Great link!

Something sure stinks about this whole BC and OBL issue... MSM has dropped the issue

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Really?

and no actual prospects or platforms other than "hate brown people, sell public wealth for personal profit

Thats the same folly i've been reading in the MSM articles do you really believe what crap they are telling us?

That is a non-issue a distraction

Birth Certificate was Forged Obama is Kenyan its all part of the plan. They want to Label anyone who disagrees with the Government about the Issue a Racists and seems you have joined in their legion of followers.

The fact still stands Obama has a mysterious past and people have a right to question the issue when it took him so long to release it.

On another note the exact same number 2 was found on a purported fake Long Form BC that showed Obama was indeed from Kenya Circulating the Internet a year or so ago when they deemed it a Fake but this weird number 2 actually appeared in the Purported Real Long Form BC Certificate the White House Released.

Thats funny heh Same exactly written number 2 in same spot as the purported fake Long Form circulated years ago that showed his Birth Place was from Kenya

And my thread was subsequently Censored (CLosed) Because they knew i had shown people a video exposing the Truth.

TrueAmerican PLease watch the video i highly reccomend it it was censored for a reason.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Axial Leader

You do understand the well documented story of John McCain, right?

Facts:
1) Parents BOTH US citizens
2) Born on a MILITARY BASE in Panama
3) Concerns were raised as to his legitimacy
4) Congress (mccain abstained) votes 99-0 to declare him eligible for president
5) McCain served in our military (see BOs selective service registration) and was a POW for 5 and 1/2 years

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Afairs like this are like bones that are thrown to us, and we gnaw and keep on gnawing on them, although the fact has long since been established. OF COURSE Obamas Birth Certificate is fake. He is hiding ALL HIS PAST and there are millions of dollars being spent to keep it all hidden. So how could he produce a valid Birth Certificate??

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
Afairs like this are like bones that are thrown to us, and we gnaw and keep on gnawing on them, although the fact has long since been established. OF COURSE Obamas Birth Certificate is fake. He is hiding ALL HIS PAST and there are millions of dollars being spent to keep it all hidden. So how could he produce a valid Birth Certificate??

And now we need to act upon this statement and impeach Obama.

I'm not a citizen of the United States so i guess its up to you guys.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

And now we need to act upon this statement and impeach Obama.

I'm not a citizen of the United States so i guess its up to you guys.

This is why, I would bet, that you think the Birth Certificate is a fraud in the first place. Because you can't even examine and process rudimentary information when it is RIGHT IN FRONT of you.

Look at the left, at Carlitos name, he isn't from the US either, he is from Germany

So I guess, it's not up to him either.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

He is hiding ALL HIS PAST and there are millions of dollars being spent to keep it all hidden. So how could he produce a valid Birth Certificate??

Millions of dollars spent hiding his past and not a penny on a convincing forgery? That's your argument? Read your comment again and then ask yourself why people don't take birthers seriously.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
what about the information given back in this post?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found the info about the identical letter characters extremely compelling. and everyone that has come into this thread thinking that they are "debunking" it has failed to address this issue.

no. seriously. I just read through 7 pages of incessant bickering and. ...

please, we need a so-super-smarter-than-you debunker to read that post back on page two and fill it in for us.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Because they are:

a: All from prison planet (AJ) hence they have a leaning
b: Obviously wasn't worth anyones time or effort given that

So why are you being redundant and bringing it back up?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Axial Leader

You do understand the well documented story of John McCain, right?

I absolutely do. McCain is a great man, and would have made a great president. He didn't endure torture for the causes of the USA, just to be dismissed for an ambiguity in the USA constitution.

McCain was and is a natural born citizen -- no question. But McCain wasn't born in the USA. He was born in Panama. McCain should not have been disqualified for that. And he wasn't.

I am just saying that Obama is a natural born citizen by most measures. Nobody is going to get traction against him by arguing that he is unconstitutionally unqualified. That is a fact.

However... I don't want to stray too far from the topic, which is really about fraud and forgery.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Axial Leader because: Clarification

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Do birthers ever give up?! I mean really you guys are going in circles time after time and it's getting you guys nowhere. Here is a tip for the next proof thread, Obama is American, get over it!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Nothing new here..

2nd

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thanks for posting this, OP. Great find.

Ditto's

what is all the arguing about? the truth is out,, the milk is spilled ,,, time to clean it up..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ManMadeWorld

Holy crap this is the most convincing evidence i have seen yet. Another smack in the face to all the Deniers that it is forged.

I'm loving you right now. I feel great!

I FEEL ENLIGHTENED!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

Ditto's

what is all the arguing about? the truth is out,, the milk is spilled ,,, time to clean it up..

Absolutely! Finally another see's it.

We all knew from the start the birth certificate wasn't a fraud, and thanks for posting this. You're a good man!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join