It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So who is this mysterious 'who', of 'who cares'. Who is the 'who' that you speak for, or, at least, speak about. Please explain. Before, you acted like you were a champion for american liberties and laws.
The same laws that apply to american citizens,
And now your position concerning the status of an american citizen is, 'who cares'.
I think a lot of people care about that. Please explain who you mean when you say, 'who cares'.
As far as the issue between 'natural born' and 'native born' being resolved, I think that's only inside your mind.
Your 'evidence' seems to prove the opposite of your position, to my mind.
I think that will still be an important issue.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
To add to the above,
I shamelessly admit that this article is completely biased to my point of view, but it does present the opposing point of view via the CRS memo 1,
And it references the 'unreleased to the public', CRS memo 2.
Which, apparently, presents a case for Pres. Obama's legal elgibility to be POTUS.
Therefore, to be civil, I will say that all points of view have not been heard yet.
So, I will ask, if anyone who thinks they can make a case for Obama's legal eligibility to be POTUS, and can present anything of any substance which is not covered in the CRS memo 1,
please do so now.

www.thepostemail.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
Why can't I just eat my waffle?

Because the only acceptable waffle is the original EGGO. Waffle house waffles just don't cut it!

Oh, you poor Soul. An EGGO (the frozen kind) is a nothing like a fresh, hot waffle. Way back, before mass production, Eggos may have had flavor closer to their 1930's original but nowadays, they are "just ok," and preservatives and other such add-ins have nullified the their creators' intended flavor for their waffle. Still, they are quick and do the job in a pinch but as for being on the same level as a homemade or fresh made waffle? Nopes.

I just picked fresh blueberries and now, I feel I need to make some waffle batter - and not out of a box, either. This will take yeast, fresh eggs and yes, some time but oh, so worth it. Enjoy your frozen cardboard thingy.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
o.k,
If some genius thinks he can change this thread into a 'waffle problem', he should waffle on this:
These are the exact laws that obama has broken so far.

______beforeitsnews/story/713/051/Archive_Index_Systems_News_Release:_Final_Analysis_of_pResident_Obama_s_Certificate_of_Live_Birth;_The_Laws_tha t_Have_Been_Broken.html

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DarylHamblett

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don;t know. Probably that the full pentagon papers are now been released to full public today than the contents Daniel Elberg shown in the 1970s.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This whole thread is now moot, since the attorney general of Hawaii has determined that they're not going to respond to the supoena to release the BC.
So, Obama gets a walk on that one.
It looks like its all over for the BC issue.
The only way to get him, might be via the fake SSAN#.
We'll be lucky to get him that way, he'll probably dodge everything.
The way for him to escape everything is to just do one term, be like LBJ, and don't even try for a second term, after having ruined the u.s.a. to the best of his ability.
They might even pull a fake, false flag assassination on him. But that probably won't be necessary. Not now, that our government is going commie, and Facist, all at the same time.
The BC problem is over.
Oh worry!
Nixon was never convicted of anything, Bill Clinton didn't lie. Teddy Roosevelt never rode up San Juan hill. History is not always what it seems.
We're about to go into our fifth war, in Syria.
I hope everyone has their kids and grandkids geared up to die for Israel.
Welcome to the Reservation.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
This whole thread is now moot, since the attorney general of Hawaii has determined that they're not going to respond to the supoena to release the BC.
So, Obama gets a walk on that one.
It looks like its all over for the BC issue.
The only way to get him, might be via the fake SSAN#.
We'll be lucky to get him that way, he'll probably dodge everything.
The way for him to escape everything is to just do one term, be like LBJ, and don't even try for a second term, after having ruined the u.s.a. to the best of his ability.
They might even pull a fake, false flag assassination on him. But that probably won't be necessary. Not now, that our government is going commie, and Facist, all at the same time.
The BC problem is over.
Oh worry!
Nixon was never convicted of anything, Bill Clinton didn't lie. Teddy Roosevelt never rode up San Juan hill. History is not always what it seems.
We're about to go into our fifth war, in Syria.
I hope everyone has their kids and grandkids geared up to die for Israel.
Welcome to the Reservation.

Do you have a link to the information of denial by the State of Hawaii?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The impression seal on the Obama long form is very difficult to see in the computer scan on the internet, since it merely bends the paper without any ink, but it can be detected:

doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.com...

A great deal of the supposed evidence against this long form consists of quibbling about the technical readings for the internet image, which was scanned from the green security paper -- security paper of the sort now used by lots of states deliberately to impede any sort of falsification including copying. So the security paper causes the internet image to have odd readings. It's as if someone tried to post a scanned image of a new $20 bill on the internet and, because of all the anti-counterfeiting features of the bill, the internet image gave odd readings - it wouldn't mean the original bill was fake.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

well, since the real issue is that he is NOT a "Natural Born Citizen", he is ineligible....this is known by the movers and shakers...as well as the Clintons..so, either this is part of a really huge scam on "We the People", or ...well...or what?????...Georgia is throwing him off the ballot....let's see how many other states do the same....

top topics

<< 50  51  52   >>

join