It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
Proof works both ways, I suppose you think releasing a photoshopped document

Obama doesn't need to provide any further proof, he wasn't obligated to since day one. He volunteered to release his short form birth certificate and then the long form birth certificate to the public. His long form birth certificate was verified by Hawaiian officials as was the short form.

Photoshopped? Who says this? birthers? And we should take the conclusions from the birthers themselves (who do not like Obama for all sorts of reasons) and conclude that is evidence? What world do you live in?

Birthers need to get Kenyan health officials to clarify that Obama was born there, they also need to get Hawaiian health officials to deny he was born in Hawaii. I know I know, here comes these excuses about government corruption and what not. I'm sorry but in a court of law, either walk the talk or don't anything done, period.

with laser precise characters that are perfectly spaced

How on earth is it that you do not hold any credentials in verifying the authenticity of Hawaiian birth certificates, and yet people like you think your "analysis" on the internet is relevant? Birthers really like to sit on high horses. The world should stop for them because they are not happy.

Again... Not a birther.

Then don't act like one.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Hawaiian health officials to deny he was born in Hawaii.

I guess you missed Corsi saying that Kapi'olani Medical Center doesn't have Ann Dunham's medical records during the time of Obama's birth. Now what does that tell you?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Folks, all you need to do is download the PDF birth certificate, do it now. Download the trial version of Adobe Illustrator, it's fully functioning, if you don't have it already. Along with all the other oddities on the birth certificate, you will now be able to see that the document has clearly been manipulated. The little "text boxes," or whatever they are called, are inside the birth certificate form itself. About 3 of them will appear, when you move your mouse over them.

Those folks who keep using the word "birthers," to negatively describe those who believe the birth certificate is fake, that's the same kind of thoughtless comment as calling all ATSers conspiracy nuts. Many of us are just looking for the truth. That's it. We don't fall for every conspiracy.

But, bottom line, that birth certificate is manipulated.

The question is, why so sloppy? Did you want to get caught? I know that's the nature of people who are not leading an honest life, they typically get caught somewhere along the line. But, would there be a reason to "plan" to get caught? Uhh, a little speculative thought.

Troy
edit on 21-5-2011 by cybertroy because: edited wording

edit on 21-5-2011 by cybertroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
I guess you missed Corsi saying that Kapi'olani Medical Center doesn't have Ann Dunham's medical records during the time of Obama's birth.

Yes, Corsi told you this, and you take him by his blindly because, well, it's your agenda emotionally.

Where did Kapi'olani Medical Center deny his birth there?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well should I take Obama's words since they are so "transparent"? But isn't it weird that the alleged place of his birth is so hostile and top secret towards people that just want to know the truth? They should welcome and greet them with integrity if they have nothing to hide. I mean how hard is it to provide a simple BC or medical record of a patient? That's just my .02

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The top left curly-Q corner is an eye-sore, along with the misfitting green digitized background. Thanks for post. Its helpful being relatively new, even if its a repeat topic. Also, the resummarized and duplicated info is helpful where applicable (I gather its not a popular practise around here).

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I guess you missed Corsi saying that Kapi'olani Medical Center doesn't have Ann Dunham's medical records during the time of Obama's birth.

Yes, Corsi told you this, and you take him by his blindly because, well, it's your agenda emotionally.

Where did Kapi'olani Medical Center deny his birth there?

Medical records are classified so sorry there and to Corsi's claim, proof that the entire Birther movement is hanging on every little word that moron is saying and taking it as the gospel truth. If he said Satan was God and God was Satan they'd believe it hook line and sinker hence the lack of both an original thought and a thinking brain in the entire lot.

And, what the heil makes this Corsi reject an expert on anything?
edit on 21-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Well you obviously seem to believe Obama's promise and deliverance of "transparency". So I will not go any further...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Transparency of Government meaning opening Government up so that the people are more informed and knowledgeable of what is going on behind the scenes and has nothing to do with a bc. Stop twisting this and as I've asked of others and will ask of you, tell us how you truly feel and please do not hold back!

Remember 43's closed door meetings? This is to end that practice.
edit on 21-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Again... Not a birther.

Can you explain what you think a birther is? I think this needs to be cleared up. Some people seem really offended by and some people just do not want to admit to being one, either way I do not get what is negative about it. The only reason I can think of for someone to say it is insulting and claim they are not one while saying things that one would, is because they know what is wrong with what they are saying. That is just speculation though so what do people such as yourself, with questions about where Obama was born, think that a birther is? How is it defined?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
Well, if you're counting Obama's recently released birth certificate to be real and true, you'd think they'd be nice enough to put a raised seal on it.

So you could feel it on your monitor?

I know it has the image of the impression of the seal on it. How does one put a raised seal on a pdf?
edit on 21-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by roadtoad
Well, if you're counting Obama's recently released birth certificate to be real and true, you'd think they'd be nice enough to put a raised seal on it.

So you could feel it on your monitor?

I know it has the image of the impression of the seal on it. How does one put a raised seal on a pdf?
edit on 21-5-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

The copy released is the Vault Copy as it's clearly still attached to the book where it is kept and the Seal sits on the front cover of that book which is legally sufficient enough. Quit with this seal nonsense, now if it was issued as an individual piece of paper the seal would've been required but since the copy was done with the book opened to that page requires no seal.

So sorry.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Folks, all you need to do is download the PDF birth certificate, do it now. Download the trial version of Adobe Illustrator, it's fully functioning, if you don't have it already. Along with all the other oddities on the birth certificate, you will now be able to see that the document has clearly been manipulated.

Bull Pucky.

You CAN NOT determine one way or the other if a digital copy is manipulated or not.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
poor birthers. Do they even realize they are repeating a rumor that originated in Camp Hillary in 08? Or that the perpetuation of their meme is only proving to discredit obama's critics?

Where's the critique of Policy? Where's the actual issues? Where's the suggestion for alternatives?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well should I take Obama's words since they are so "transparent"?

No, you can take words of Hawaiian health officials who manage and deal with Hawaiian birth certificates. Not some political opportunist who has proven track record of being partisan. Simple.

But isn't it weird that the alleged place of his birth is so hostile and top secret towards people that just want to know the truth? They should welcome and greet them with integrity if they have nothing to hide.

And that's exactly what he did. Birthers demanded he release proof, Obama provided a short form birth certificate verified by Hawaiian authorities. Birthers did not accept this and demanded Obama release his long form birth certificate. This is exactly what he did, and birthers are still not satisfied.

The only way Obama is going to make people like you happy is if leaves office, this has nothing to do with what he presents as evidence or what "truths" you seek.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

If you wouldn't mind, backtrack 6 or 8 pages and read what AshleyD and Benevolent Heretic followed by myself have concluded through individually verified data with identical results. The expectation being anyone interested can judge the strength of the results for themselves with the hope that anyone looking will make an effort to disprove any aspect they feel to be incorrect or in error.

A flat 8 bit .bmp document opened in adobe illustrator will only have a single layer and a single link. However when converted to PDF form through Adobe Acrobat using the scan optimization setting with the OCR function switched off will then show as using multiple layers when imported back into Adobe Illustrator. Its not just close, its identical to what we are seeing with the Presidents birth certificate that is being waved about as proof of digital forgery by some.

It is nothing more than an anomaly caused by a software algorithm that 3 separate people have independently conformed now.

For grins and giggles take a peak below, to avoid any unnecessary redundancy only alpha and omega are reposted with the bulk to be found linked at the bottom of this post...

Passport doc, greyscale 8 bit bmp, 1 layer in palette, Click picture to enlarge...

Passport doc, post Acrobat optimized PDF, multiple layers and links now visible in palletes. Clickpicture to enlarge...

I believe there is enough irrefutable evidence to build a stronger case than most that come through ATS, complete with step by step screen captures at the following link, as well as independently documented and verified results by two others in earlier posts.

post by Drunkenparrot

Please be sure and take a moment to follow up on the bulk of the argument and not solely this short and inconclusive rebuttal.

The best part is you don't have to take anyone's word, the effort has been made by others to provide anyone interested with the data, relevant sources and procedure so they can see for themselves.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Proof works both ways, I suppose you think releasing a photoshopped document

Obama doesn't need to provide any further proof, he wasn't obligated to since day one. He volunteered to release his short form birth certificate and then the long form birth certificate to the public. His long form birth certificate was verified by Hawaiian officials as was the short form.

Photoshopped? Who says this? birthers? And we should take the conclusions from the birthers themselves (who do not like Obama for all sorts of reasons) and conclude that is evidence? What world do you live in?

Birthers need to get Kenyan health officials to clarify that Obama was born there, they also need to get Hawaiian health officials to deny he was born in Hawaii. I know I know, here comes these excuses about government corruption and what not. I'm sorry but in a court of law, either walk the talk or don't anything done, period.

with laser precise characters that are perfectly spaced

How on earth is it that you do not hold any credentials in verifying the authenticity of Hawaiian birth certificates, and yet people like you think your "analysis" on the internet is relevant? Birthers really like to sit on high horses. The world should stop for them because they are not happy.

Again... Not a birther.

Then don't act like one.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

Not for nothing, but you clearly must not have ever seen or used a typewriter in your life, by gosh... I'm lucky I did. Type writers are like old newspapers, they are pressed with stamps. How hard you stroke a key, effects the imprint on the paper... Type writer typed papers look horrible, and non uniform... Computers, are perfect.

He was born in 61, when there were no commercial computers. Meaning it must have been typed by a typewriter.

It doesn't take an expert to see it was done on a computer... It just takes some one who has seen and used typewriters to know how apparent it is.

Also, how do you explain the different character sets? I suppose Obama was such a super special baby it took TWO, not one, but two... typewriters to write his birth certificate...

Then well, there is the missing "Official Seal" too, that anybody with a real BC has on their own....

Ya know.... we can act like we aren't qualified to use basic cognitive thinking skills, but really, that only makes us stupid.

*Wink*

P.S.

You jump the gun, on me not being qualified to detect forged documents... How do you know I'm not? Oh riiiiiiiiiiight, I'm supposed to brag about it, so you can just say I'm full of it. I've shared my experience here before, but it's irrelevent, because it doesn't take a master to see how badly done this actually is.

It however, does take an awfully bogus person, to look at factually presented anomalies on the official released document, and then claim that they aren't factual, because the government wouldn't lie to you.

Yeeeeeeeeeerp. Pretty sure, I don't agree with the birthers, I just see the obvious lie. Pretty sure, that's not an extremist viewpoint, but rather... a sort of middle ground.

Pretty sure, you are the polar opposite extreme as the birthers, which makes you just as dangerous as you proclaim they are....

How about you think about that for just a minute, really, you shall? Great!

edit on 22-5-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Not for nothing, but you clearly must not have ever seen or used a typewriter in your life,

Yes I've used a typewriter before. I've also used a computer before... as a matter of fact I'm using one right now. I guess that makes me an expert in the field of computer forensics.

It doesn't take an expert

Yes, you rely on non-experts in this field to tell you it's a fraud and you ignore the real experts who actually deal with Hawaiian birth certificates. I know, it was clear to me that this is where you stand. I know, this is a 46 year old conspiracy that goes right down to the garbage men.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

He was born in 61, when there were no commercial computers. Meaning it must have been typed by a typewriter.

It doesn't take an expert to see it was done on a computer... It just takes some one who has seen and used typewriters to know how apparent it is.

Also, how do you explain the different character sets? I suppose Obama was such a super special baby it took TWO, not one, but two... typewriters to write his birth certificate...

Then well, there is the missing "Official Seal" too, that anybody with a real BC has on their own....

I really need to ask how you can tell any of this stuff from looking at a processed digital image file on a computer screen. Each word in that sentence is important. I appreciate you apparent knowledge of typewriters but my experience scanning documents tells me that your expertise in one field may not translate as well as you hope. Your explanation should prove to be most enlightening. I appreciate any answer you have.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Not for nothing, but you clearly must not have ever seen or used a typewriter in your life,

Yes I've used a typewriter before. I've also used a computer before... as a matter of fact I'm using one right now. I guess that makes me an expert in the field of computer forensics.

It doesn't take an expert

Yes, you rely on non-experts in this field to tell you it's a fraud and you ignore the real experts who actually deal with Hawaiian birth certificates. I know, it was clear to me that this is where you stand. I know, this is a 46 year old conspiracy that goes right down to the garbage men.

If you've used a typewriter before, you would see that the released Birth Certificate, is not typed on a typewriter. This however, doesn't mean it's not a copy of his official birth record. However, that is what he claimed it to be.

And pretty sure there was never any experts that verified it's integrity... none that wouldn't be considered "conflict of interest" cases... anyhow.

And no, it's not a 46 year old conspiracy theory. It's not very hard to add a file to a record, nor is it very inconceivable to do either, if you have the cia and secret service in your pocket.

Stop being silly. And an expert in computer forensics you do not have to be, to prove something is a fraud. Moderately knowledgeable about simple things that get overlooked, because people forget typewriters ever existed....

Nor do you have to be a forensic engineer to notice their is two different character types present, one after another, which is simply impossible on a type writer, unless you cached out the page, popped it into a secondary prepped typewrite, just to strike one character, cycle the original typewriter one character space, reinsert the page, and continue typing.

This would NEVER happen. Sorry, it's just completely silly if you believed that's what happened, as that's the only way that could ever happen.

But, cool... I totally understand, you have no concept of cognitive thinking, or basic reasoning skills... and as such, I bet you aquire Cognitive Thinking experts to do all your thinking for you.... You're a tool.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join