It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Touche' Good Sir!

To borrow a corny Bill Shatner line... " Well played ATS Imitator, well played indeed"

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cuthbert

I always try to choose my words wisely. Whenever you use difinitive words like no one, never, it usually comes back and bites you in the ass.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArJunaBug
I think many here are overlooking a key point of this issue. If Barack Hussein Obama II was not a Constitutional terrorist and was actually doing good for this country we would not be so concerned about finding a way to eject him. The fact is, he is a terrorist and a traitor to everything this country stands for. We need to find any way we can to throw he and his handlers out and preferably land them all in prison for high treason.

The very people that have paved his path to the high office of the land (such as George Soros, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, et al.) have stated their clear intention to take this country down. We are at war with these people, make no mistake about it. All of us on both sides of this birther issue should be more concerned with this reality. These fascist murderers will not balk at destroying any & all of us.

I can't give you enough applause for this post. If I could give you 100 stars I would.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
New video. Some weird stuff happening here.
If you don't want to watch the whole video, then start at 5:30.

edit on 20-5-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroPointEnergy

And here are the subsequent AJ videos just released where he interviews Jerome Corsi about it all:

White House Running Scared Over Latest Discovery of Obama's True Origins

In them Jerome says that he is hot on the tail of the person he thinks forged the BC, and will be releasing information next week in conjunction with Alex Jones about it. GREAT interview!
edit on Fri May 20th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Exactly. This whole Orly Taitz birther b.s. ignores the fact that the President's mother was an American. It doesn't matter who his dad is. This whole thing was dreamed up to obfuscate the whole Palin birther conundrum regarding whether or not she's Trigg's mom, grandmom or neither.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
and will be releasing information next week in conjunction with Alex Jones about it.

Epic AND Classic......the ole

"...and I'll tell you ALL about it next week" trick.....

I guess it's not important enough to get out RIGHT AWAY, seeing as it's such an abhorrent issue and abortion to the right of American Citizens, nooooooo much better to make sure that the readership has a full week to digest that it WILL be released then right? Maximize profits in advance, perfectly marketed.

And, some of you clowns buy it....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
44 pages in and yet this is the like 50,000th post disproving that this claim has more holes then a pasta strainer.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Salutations TKDRL, the good news is I've got screenies documenting both your contribution and two others successfully displaying the same anomalies as a result of PDF optimization processing in Adobe Acrobat.

The bad news is I had the same result as yourself trying to process the troubled BC censored image you so kindly hosted.

Is it possible your scanner software performed some similar optimization with OCR enabled before you had imported and saved the file, or did you by chance run the Acrobat optimizer utility with OCR enabled on the versions of the BC censored files posted?

I have a strong hunch that is at the root of the problem as there was a prompt in Acrobat when I executed the optimize tool stating the Acrobat software detected the document had already been optimized (same problem on both the BC censored jpeg and BC censored PDF)?

When imported to illustrator the PDF object reinterpreted warning popped up with the same failed result you had encountered earlier.

Here is the play by play...

BC censored original jpg in PS7, Click picture to enlarge...

BC censored jpg to 8 bit greyscale bmp in PS7,Click picture to enlarge...

BC censored greyscale bmp in illustrator showing 1 layers 1 link,Click picture to enlarge...

BC censored greyscale bmp in Acrobat pre Optimize Scan function, Click picture to enlarge...

BC censored greyscale bmp in Acrobat pre Optimize Scan function,Click picture to enlarge...

BC censored greyscale pdf in Acrobat post Optimize Scan function, Click picture to enlarge...

Acrobat page already optimized error, Click picture to enlarge...

Illustrator unknown imaging construct encountered error,Click picture to enlarge...

Illustrator failure to replicate Obama BC PDF anomalies, Click picture to enlarge...

I had a spot of trouble convincing my media page to keep me logged in long enough to upload a single photo, the rest will have to wait until tomorrow. Needless to say, both the other two documents that got processed are in complete agreement with AshleyD and Benelovant Heretics results posted earlier positively identifying the anomalies in question as a by product of an common Adobe Acrobat function.

Here are the important screenies from one of the successes, as I said, complete data will have to wait until tomorrow.

Passport doc, greyscale 8 bit bmp layer test, Click picture to enlarge...

Passport doc, post Acrobat optimized PDF, Click picture to enlarge...

I believe this latest revelation has provided overwhelming and irrefutable evidence supporting the legitimacy of the document. I wonder how many of the "experts" who have been crying foul will have the character to admit they were mistaken?

Regardless, there will be more detail to come tomorrow ( if the ATS media center will quit logging me out long enough to upload the rest.)

edit on 21-5-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: Syntax

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The ghost of Christmas future presents:

The Future of the Birther Argument.

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Many are waking up to the reality that 911 was an inside job;

This was posted on a 9/11 thread yesterday, 9 years after the first time I read the exact same thing. Good luck!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Butterbone

I haven't heard that many people at all refer to themself as a birther. It seems to me it was one of those labels made up, to ridicule people, like teabagger. Labels are thrown around like that, way too much if you ask me....

What is negative about "birther?"
What would you like better? What do you think would be a more positive and just as catchy alternative?
Teabaggers should not have called themselves that first and I do not think it ever would have caught on like it did. It was the fact that all these people called themselves that and had no idea why everyone else was laughing at them that made teabaggers stick.

Blame the teabaggers for teabaggers. What do you want in place of "birther?" This should be civil and people should not have to get caught up on petty details so let's solve this issue between us all now as a big happy group.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Butterbone

I haven't heard that many people at all refer to themself as a birther. It seems to me it was one of those labels made up, to ridicule people, like teabagger. Labels are thrown around like that, way too much if you ask me....

What is negative about "birther?"
What would you like better? What do you think would be a more positive and just as catchy alternative?
Teabaggers should not have called themselves that first and I do not think it ever would have caught on like it did. I

I get the feeling, that the point in general is that titles can often have negative connotation associated with them. It doesn't much matter if the label seems negative or positive.

I can only think of one example at the moment that may clearly get across what I'm trying to say, and TKDRL you can correct me if I'm assuming wrong on what you meant but, take Gay and Lesbian's....it's my impression that they are fighting saying ANY "gay, lesbian, fag, homo" you name it, ANY label has a negative meaning...their fight is "why can't I simply be a person who loves another person" and drop the label's that separate me from the rest of society.

So given that, no matter how "catchy" the label is for a shadow group that exists, separating them is the negative part.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

The only word out of your list that any gay person I know has ever been offended by is "fag" and that does indeed have a direct negative connotation. You failed to sway me. I can explain why "fag" is bad. Can anyone explain why "birther" is bad?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

That's off-topic and frankly should be.

The point is, there can be negativity associated with the term "birther" as there can be with any other label. Just because YOU don't know other who have been offended by a title, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Birther would be no exception to that rule....nor am I trying to "sway you"... I could care less what you believe happens, it does happen is all that matters. I don't need you to agree with it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

That's off-topic and frankly should be.

If you do not know, that is fine. I guess you probably should not have bothered responding then. Thanks for the fun chat though.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Look, why are you arguing this point. I guess EVERYONE who ever signs on to ATS has this immediate need to think that everyone ELSE simply wants nothing more than a friggin battle.

I HAVE seen titles being taken out of context and twisted to show negativity associated with them.... and my RESPONSE to YOU was one in which I was hoping that maybe you were a rational human being and would see that perhaps you may have been overlooking something.

However, not at all to my amazement, you just want a battle in which I'm not going to engage you on, nor let you any further derail the thread to whatever your particular agenda happens to be (in this case I'm sure nothing more than some mental masturbation).... for my part, and for yours if you have anything to add to the birth certificate issue I will gladly talk about it, but if you want to argue about your own ignorance, it ends with this post.

I clearly said to you here:

Just because YOU don't know other who have been offended by a title, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

my intent.....the end.

Enjoy the rest of the chat with yourself.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
One typical dim/lib tactic is to make rude commets/denigrate/ignore/change the flow of the conversation,topic,whatever so they dont have to address the facts....its old but effective...the same way th race card is played when things get too tough to debate....get used to it...in the mr o debate, its always mccain ho starts getting heat when the situation is brought up when most of America knew 10 years ago that children of serviceperson born on Amercan bases are considered on American Soil...I knew that in 1958,when I was 3......its getting old but it is still effective...just check out the pior posts on this thread...diversion at its best

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
One typical dim/lib tactic is to make rude commets/denigrate/ignore/change the flow of the conversation,topic,whatever so they dont have to address the facts....its old but effective...the same way th race card is played when things get too tough to debate....get used to it...in the mr o debate, . .

Get over yourself.

I'm still a registered Republican. I was in a no-holds-barred political forum for 10 years. I went in as a Republican and came out on the other side.

I know for a fact which side is more rude/ignorant/bullies/changes the flow of topic -- etc. And it is NOT the Libs.

Anyone denying Race and Religion in regards to Obama is delusional.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

His half race I could care less about,unless he uses it as a weapon...his religion?...when we are locked in a war-to-the-death with one of the others?and he is,at the very least,leaning towards them(his own words..Id side with the muslims)..that worries me but it doesnt make me a racist....None of that applies to my thoughts that he is illegally in his position

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by Annee

His half race I could care less about,unless he uses it as a weapon...his religion?...when we are locked in a war-to-the-death with one of the others?and he is,at the very least,leaning towards them(his own words..Id side with the muslims)..that worries me but it doesnt make me a racist....None of that applies to my thoughts that he is illegally in his position

His "half race"? Do you not even realize how racist that is?

It doesn't appear Obama is using either race or religion as a weapon.

But the Christian Right is.

AGAIN: anyone who denies these two (race and religion) are being used to discredit and bash Obama -- are delusional.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join