It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I will admit... There are currently 41 pages of comments on this thread and I read a few of them. They all kept me shaking my head, embarrassed for other people. But I still wanted to make one small comment about the statement made in the OP's link.

The birth certificate would have the imprint of the baby’s footprint, weight, length and other information such as the religion
(As I said, source is the original story this thread is about, but for the sake or having a source, Here is the link).

Has anyone ever seen a Hawai'i birth certificate with all of this stuff on it? Most notably, the footprint part? (the "religion" part itself proves this is bullcrap. No hospital would care or record that)

I freely admit that I could be wrong on this, and I'm OK with that, but isn't it just as possible that he assumed that information should be on Hawai'i's birth certificate based on what other states (and/or Kenya) do?

Just like everyone said "show me the long form birth certificate before I believe you," I'd like to ask the guy to show an example of a Hawai'i birth certificate that he is describing before I believe him.

(Once again, the disclaimer I started with: I didn't read all 41 pages of comments. So I probably will end up looking like an ass for talking about something that has already been discussed)
edit on 20-5-2011 by cuthbert because: edited a typo.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hes afraud...a creation....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by DZAG Wright

It has to be "left" for me to disagree with it? Wow, you have me confused for someone that gives a flying crap about "left" and "right".......

OK, it doesn't have to be Left or Right...just name the policy of Obama's that has you all fired up?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think many here are overlooking a key point of this issue. If Barack Hussein Obama II was not a Constitutional terrorist and was actually doing good for this country we would not be so concerned about finding a way to eject him. The fact is, he is a terrorist and a traitor to everything this country stands for. We need to find any way we can to throw he and his handlers out and preferably land them all in prison for high treason.

The very people that have paved his path to the high office of the land (such as George Soros, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, et al.) have stated their clear intention to take this country down. We are at war with these people, make no mistake about it. All of us on both sides of this birther issue should be more concerned with this reality. These fascist murderers will not balk at destroying any & all of us.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Hes afraud...a creation....

What President hasn't been? What others did you hound the way you hound Obama?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArJunaBug
I think many here are overlooking a key point of this issue. If Barack Hussein Obama II was not a Constitutional terrorist and was actually doing good for this country we would not be so concerned about finding a way to eject him. The fact is, he is a terrorist and a traitor to everything this country stands for. We need to find any way we can to throw he and his handlers out and preferably land them all in prison for high treason.

The very people that have paved his path to the high office of the land (such as George Soros, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, et al.) have stated their clear intention to take this country down. We are at war with these people, make no mistake about it. All of us on both sides of this birther issue should be more concerned with this reality. These fascist murderers will not balk at destroying any & all of us.

So you aren't aware?

You actually believe the President is calling shots like the people that are called sheeple?

I call b.s., because you state he and his handlers are attempting to destroy this country...how? Please give us an example of how they are attempting to destroy this country. All I see is a President that hasn't been able to do much of anything, and the things he have done are basically...Republican leaning.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I can't but comment on this again because it shows how blinded some people are...

1. What does this country stand for that Barack is betraying?
2. Can Barack do anything more damaging to this country than....GLOBALIZATION? That is what has caused the change in this country, and that was implemented long before Barack.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
reply to post by TKDRL

I believe the choice of editing software is not as important as the specific use of the Optimize Scan function in Adobe Acrobat when converting to PDF.

I used Photoshop 7.0 with Acrobat and had no problem reproducing AshleyD's results first time through

As I said in an earlier post,I followed AshleyD's instructions to the letter with my own 1960 birth certificate and was NOT ABLE to reproduce the results she claimed. I got one layer with two images in it, The top 80% of the scan in the first image and the lower 20% in the second image. I had NONE of this crap where many individual objects were created from different text. The idea is preposterous to begin with, but I did it just to say I did.

Above all this distracting nonsense she posted, there are no less than four objects in the Obama long form BC that are EXACT raster image copies of other portions of the document. There can be ONLY ONE explanation for this. Someone hacked the document to forge it into what we see, PERIOD. I specified all this in my earlier post and it got conveniently ignored by the liberal hacks. This fact alone makes it impossible to accept this as anything other than a forgery, hands down and period. Any graphics expert would be unable to dispute this without lying through his teeth. I challenge anyone to come up with a logical explanation as to how this is possible and it not be a forgery, it is impossible.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I did exactly what was done in the video step for step and I got one layer

Did you OPTIMIZE SCANNED FILE when you opened it in Adobe Acrobat?

I can assure you the Hawaiian folks did not apply this process

Oh, really? On what basis can you assure us? Sorry, I'm not assured. In fact, I don't believe anything you say without proof. So many people have repeated this process before you and gotten consistent results that your claim really doesn't mean much. You claim to follow the same steps they did and got different results. It's not looking good...

These liberal hacks can't be swallowing their own Kool-Aid, no one is that stupid.

Hey, Ashley! LOL Did you hear that? You're a liberal hack!
The most conservative "liberal hack" I've ever known!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I don't believe anything you say without proof. ....

Hey, Ashley! LOL Did you hear that? You're a liberal hack!
The most conservative "liberal hack" I've ever known!

Prove it!
;-)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

I can't but comment on this again because it shows how blinded some people are...

2. Can Barack do anything more damaging to this country than....GLOBALIZATION? That is what has caused the change in this country, and that was implemented long before Barack.

Can you address this please...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Here is one of them.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Sure, when you post better instruction, I will try again on a few documents when I get a chance.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Here is one of them.

This just came about in the past week or so...have you just recently jumped on the "I Hate Obama the Muslim" bandwagon? I suspect not...what policy of his originally made you his enemy?

Not to mention, is it Obama himself that wants to give Israel that money...did he make the call himself? Could he stop it from happening?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Nice try at the hate obama the muslim cheap shot.... Now trying at the religion card since the race card has been evoked? No, I disliked obama since the primaries, after having a look at his voting history, I knew he was lying his way through the campaign trail.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Here is one of them.

Because he's sending aid to Egypt and Tunisia? Christ - we send Israel $7.3M each and evey day. Sorry, you haven't made and argument to support arjunabug's preposterous claim that Obama is a terrorist and traitor to this country.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Dude, you are right on the money, I'm with you 100%. As I stated above, It's not just him, The likes of Brzezinski and Kissinger have been hanging around every president i the last 30 years plus.

This thread is more aimed at the birther issue, which is one approach to peeling the layers of the onion for some people. As everyone that knows me can attest to, I have been crying out about the conspiracy to take down this country since long before the Internet even existed, about 25-26 years now since I realized things weren't as they should be. I used to trade conspiracy information via RBBS if you know what that is. I have learned that it takes work to get through to people, you have to start somewhere they can deal with and work from there.

I'd like to add that the Congress is complicit in allowing all this to happen. These guys are all cut from the same globalist cloth. Obama takes the brunt of it. but is by no means the only problem. He has only continued on the path of Bush Jr., Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, etc. We have been taken over by a very unsavory group of thugs. If Americans do not see this I beg of them to wake up and refresh their view. Those of you who say it could not happen here better take a closer look at history. If history tells us anything, it tells us that it is not only possible that a group of thugs can take us over, it is highly probable and nearly a given that it will be attempted.

George Soros, the primary Obama backer is one of the worlds most ruthless men. He is a Rothschild Zionist scumbag. Read his story and see. He openly states that he is going to bring down the USA. Here is one of his quotes. "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States"

Here are a few ways they are destroying this country and the Constitution.

1. Obama et al. have subverted our system of justice by selling favors to high officials for protecting him on this birther issue such as Elena Kagan, inserting this fascist whore in our highest judicial office in return.

2. While claiming to be protecting us Obama et al. have failed to protect our borders, allowing illegals to flood across the border into the United States and promising them a free ride on backs of the middle class in order to gain their votes. The Constitution specifically requires that the governments protect our borders, in fact it is one of the two main responsibilities of the federal government.

3. Obama et al. have terrorized the Iraqis and Afghans, killing tens, if not hundreds of thousands of innocent men, woman, & children. These actions have been prosecuted without following constitutionally required procedures.

4. Obama et al. have stolen trillions of dollars of our money and given it away to his cronies and when the American people demand they reveal where the money has gone they laugh in our face and simply ignore us. Experts have declared that the very policies that got us into the economic mess we are in are the very policies Obama is continuing whilst claiming it is the path out of this economic mess. He is knowingly destroying our economic future. Allowing the Federal Reserve to print trillions and trillions of dollars and passing this money on to his crony corporations (who distribute it to their top people) is yet another way he is destroying our future.

5. Obama et al. have shut down the pumping of oil in this country so his cronies can raise the price of gas and further destroy us economically. We have enough oil to eliminate the import of oil and the reliance on OPEC to sustain us, but they have other plans.

6. The health care reform bill is a "tax" and explicitly against the Constitution.

7. To date, Obama has issued 1372 waivers to certain corporations, labor unions, even states, exempting them from the provisions of the health-care “reform” law. This is unconstitutional. Donate money to him and you get a waivers... cronyism at its worst.

8. Obama is pushing for a bill to create a national “volunteer corps” and is considering whether a mandatory service requirement for all able young people” should be employed. Can anyone say "indoctrination to fascism" or "forced labor"?

9. Protections afforded us by the bill of rights are being eroded on a daily basis. Unlawful search and seizure ala TSA and others. Restrictions to our right of Freedom of Assembly to peaceably protest have practically been eliminated. "Free Speech Zones" are said to make it safe for protesters to assemble, but what it really is is a way to make sure anyone that complains is not seen or heard. Every day we hear more and more cases of basic rights being violated as a follow on to the precedents set by the feds. Indiana just upheld a ruling allowing police to enter private homes for any reason and without a warrant. I mean what more do you need to hear? Coming to your state soon.

30 years ago NONE of this crap would have been possible to hear of. There is NO WAY anyone would have put up with any of it. Today Americans are in a stupor and allowing themselves to lulled to sleep, by the time they wake up they will find themselves in an Orwellian nightmare.

I could go on and on with this list, but I have to get to work

I will leave this post with a few of my favorite quotes.

"The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." – Thomas Jefferson to Albert Gallatin, 1802

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin 1775

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist." - President Dwight Eisenhower 1961

hehe, my family has begun to call me Nostradamus these past few years because all the predictions I have been warning them about have been coming true. I wish it weren't so.
edit on 20-5-2011 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Erm, what? I support the fact that the man is a horrible president...

Traitor, maybe. Terrorist, probably, by use of our military, just like bush was. Guess it depends how you look at it.

And for the record I am just as against all that "aid" we send to isreal as well. It sure as hell pisses me off when our "leaders" are putting the country into more debt, to send money and weapons to other countries, while we have veterans living in the streets! We have homeless and starving people here now. Cities pick them up, and drop them out of the way of the rich people, and the cameras when there is a big event. Out of sight, out of mind, and it makes me sick.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Sorry for the late response, I have not read all of AshleyD's ideas yet.. currently doing that now
But yes, after I read everything I'll conduct a little experiment of my own on the BC and report the results here.

also,
reply to post by Annee

These details can clearly be seen from the digital copy, but thats what has me on the fence.. forged or just artifacts of digitalizing it. Regardless, its the best/only thing we're going to get at this time. I'll say with 100% confidence that NO ONE on ATS will EVER see the ORIGINAL birth certificate, we have to work with what we have...

Also, I'm not claiming to be a professional or someone with concrete answers; I'm just a student trying to bring new light to this topic, wether its true or not is up to you
edit on 20-5-2011 by kevinrulezdood because: i cant spell

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
TKDRL-

Ermmm - this...

Can you address this please...

You made the next response by posting the following: "Here is one of them." www.abovetopsecret.com...

This clearly indicates that you were responding to DZAG Wright's request for clarification of arjunabug's bombastic statements.

Ermmmm - do you understand now?

edit on 20-5-2011 by userid1 because: clarity

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join