It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Keep waving your lamps at each other. I have no need for your light. Bill Ayers helped Obama fake his birth.
They noted a law 20 years before it was written. All the same noise to me. I have my own lamp, thanks.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Keep waving your lamps at each other. I have no need for your light. Bill Ayers helped Obama fake his birth.
They noted a law 20 years before it was written. All the same noise to me. I have my own lamp, thanks.

He faked more than that. I do think he helped with the SS based on that Susan Daniels information, but Jack Cashill brings into focus that Bill Ayers likely ghost wrote Obama's book Dreams From My Father. How can anyone not see the relationship between these two? An unrepentent domestic terrorist who was let off the hook because of a technicality, who was involved with SDS, and a self-avowed communist? Yes, I see that you do not care, and that is really sad.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here is an addendum to my post where I discuss the love child of Kathy Boudin and Gilbert who served jail time for their actions as Weatherman Underground bombings which killed two.
Note the article is from 2002. The point of this is to demonstrate the communist activities of the players.

Chesa's grandfather was a secret Communist Party strategist. Leonard Boudin masqueraded as a civil rights lawyer during the years the Weathermen killed, robbed and bombed, but really was a contact man for such hostile foreign powers as the Soviet Union and Cuba. Daughter Katherine was one of New York's elite, attending good schools such as Bryn Mawr, enjoying a year in Moscow and developing a social conscience that allowed her to plan the killing and maiming of her fellow Americans.

www.pittsburghlive.com...

The article states that Chesa was selected to be a Rhodes Scholar. Here is what Chesa seems to be up to

He's made a good start. With a resume that includes organizing with the Institute for Policy Studies; Yale University; a year of study in Chile; work for prison reform in Bolivia, El Salvador and the United States; speaking engagements; and a book in the works, this kid should be on everyone's watch list.

And it was my understanding that he also went to Venezuela while writing his thesis. It is easy to see the pattern of communist agitation and community organizing.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Horus,

Read my reply to you in the thread titled with "13 14 Threads" for my response to you.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Seriously? You guys are STILL divided over this issue while there's a million + 1 things more important?

All I'm saying is; if Donald Trump has shut up, because his money couldn't prove anything - none of you are ever going to prove anything. I wonder if chasing ghosts looks good on a résumé.

Instead of focusing on a birth certificate and whether or not a president is eligible to be president...maybe you guys should put all that effort into reading some of Obama's mentor books'; you know, mr. Zbigniew Brzezinski.

That is, if you guys are EVER serious and if you EVER want to be taken serious. They are hiding the really good stuff in plain sight and they are afraid that too many people will read and become politically aware.

Bashing Obama for a birth certificate is not considered being politically aware, it's the opposite - a thing called being a politically tool. You guys bashing him are HELPING him get votes come next round, but pfff, who am I to tell you that right?

Imagine the majority of ATS knowing America's foreign intervention plans 10-20 years in advance. That gives credibility. As "conspiracy theorists" we need this credibility to get rid of the "theorists". Because if we do our job properly, we are not theorizing anything, we are only pointing stuff out - like the long drawn plans to invade Pakistan. Otherwise a whole bunch of you will eventually go delusional, and that is a warning all readers should heed. Especially those caught up in this Birth Certificate deal - because you are closer to the point of no return, mentally speaking.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Apparently the op failed to use the Search feature as this lie has already been debunked a thousand times. Can we move past this and tackle the more serious matters before us?

Excuse Me, but to My professional eye, it is VERY clear that this BC is a forgery. AND... This article is new, and I think deserves its own thread.

What is your profession and what do you do there? I'm willing to learn but this claim that the bc is fake is worthless and futile. Something like this is one of the master reason's why political parties would be banned under my motto, it leads to much infighting and petty bickering that most always short changes those who we all represent.
edit on 19-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside After 4 pages or nonsense a mod finally took the time to go over the content, found that it had already been covered on ATS and closed the thread.

I feel very bad for which ever mod has to do the investigative work to find out if this too reaches the same conclusion.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Lighterside because: addendum

If ATS is really closing the book on all "birther" threads I really have no respect left for ATS. I am similarly qualified to the document expert that put together this 18 page piece. I was point man for evaluating, testing, and implementing a document management system for the World Bank and IMF back in the mid-1980's. Since then I have gained considerable experience with many similar and newer document management systems. although more along the lines of business process management and process automation between an agency's or corporation's complete IT structure. I have been an engineer at IBM for the past 10 years continuing the same work. All of my experience is centered in the Washington D.C. region, much of which involved government agencies.

My point is I am very qualified to have an opinion on this topic.

The morning the White House released the long form birth certificate I opened it on my PC and I was completely blown away by what I saw. I found all of the 5 main errors described in this document and more within 30 minutes. This document details the "flaws" accurately and clearly. There are many more not even mentioned. but just as important. The first one I saw was the white haloing around all the text. I was born in 1960 and my birth certificate has the same green safety pattern as the Obama certificate. I scanned mine at the exact same resolution as the White House issued document and had none of the same haloing effect.

My Birth Certificate
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/411b7ba8cdc4.jpg[/atsimg]

Obama's Birth Certificate
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b163a25b8b9a.jpg[/atsimg]

The Obama certificate image above clearly shows that the background was scanned in high color mode whereas the text was scanned in black & white. This is only possible if they were scanned separately and then later combined as is evidenced by the 9 or so layers the document is composed of. Blatantly fraudulent.

I also found four instances where text or text boxes were copied and pasted within the document and had the exact same pixel pattern as the copied portion. The chances of even one of these happening by chance is a million to one. That four exist places this beyond even the wildest probability. Also, item 1 regarding the curved vs. non-curved text, you should also note how the green safety pattern stays perfectly straight and does not curve along the apparent curve caused by the fact the document is held in a binder. How do the lines and some text on the page bend and the safety pattern and typed text not? Blatantly fraudulent.

Maybe to those that have no experience working with graphics and scanners it does not appear to be a big difference but to me the evidence is so clear as to be unquestionable. Others I know that have similar experience as I all agree that this document has been massively tampered with.

I could go on and on. I seriously thought this was a parody document mocking all the birthers when I first saw it and that the White House would call out "April Fool". I was in disbelief that the White House would release such a poor fake. I was convinced early on that it was purposely made to look fake as I could not believe that so many mistakes (if any) would be evident. I tried for a week or more to understand why they would purposely make it appear so fraudulent. Now I am thinking maybe they just had no one to turn to in their trusted circle to get the job done right. Maybe someone at the white house wanted to expose this issue. I really don't know.

I was always suspicious about the whole birther issue and wished Obama would just release the birth certificate and be done with it, but this long form they released has me convinced they are covering up the truth. I now believe he really does have something to hide and that this document is going to land him in prison.

To me the more serious issue is why is the media working so hard to sweep this under the rug? Why should they help to cover this up? What the hell is going on? This evidence is so damning. It should be the top story in every news cast.
edit on 19-5-2011 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by ArJunaBug because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArJunaBug
If ATS is really closing the book on all "birther" threads I really have no respect left for ATS. I am similarly qualified to the document expert that put together this 18 page piece. I was point man for evaluating, testing, and implementing a document management system for the World Bank and IMF back in the mid-1980's. Since then I have gained considerable experience with many similar and newer document management systems. although more along the lines of business process management and process automation between an agency's or corporation's complete IT structure. I have been an engineer at IBM for the past 10 years continuing the same work. All of my experience is centered in the Washington D.C. region, much of which involved government agencies.

My point is I am very qualified to have an opinion on this topic.

We will not know until you provide the proper documentation. I mean, you do not expect anyone to just believe you do you? You cannot claim you are anything and not prove it, especially in a birther thread. This is all about what you can prove on paper, not what you can claim.

The Obama certificate image above clearly shows that the background was scanned in high color mode whereas the text was scanned in black & white. This is only possible if they were scanned separately and then later combined as is evidenced by the 9 or so layers the document is composed of. Blatantly fraudulent.

Considering the white house explained the black and white text document was transferred to a green safety background already, let's just say I have my doubts about your qualifications. Congratulations. You proved they did something they said they did.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Considering the white house explained the black and white text document was transferred to a green safety background already, let's just say I have my doubts about your qualifications. Congratulations. You proved they did something they said they did.

Hey, that explains everything. I stand corrected.

Hey, if you want to keep your head in the sand it is your prerogative.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Well, it actually does explain that.
You have a question. There is an answer. You dismiss the answer. I am the one with the head in the sand? I guess that makes sense. It was a really simple explanation to your question. I was helping you out by solving that puzzle for you. I guess I just expect someone to spend half as much time researching the thing they are about to spread their "expertise" all over as they do talking about who they are without backing that up one bit. That is my fault for thinking you would have looked into this before you decided to pretend to have looked into it.

The text was a black and white document. That is what the Long form was. A black and whit entry in the registry book. It was photocopied and then transferred onto safety paper. This is one of the most basic pieces of evidence any real researcher would know so that instead of bringing it up for no good reason, they could either prove it is a lie or move on to the next thing. You wrote paragraphs about how qualified you are and what your expertise is and then went on about how little you actually know. Yes, the black and white document and the color background came from different places. That was never a secret. I hope you did not spend too much of your valuable time figuring it out for yourself. Be dismissive instead though. Is that working so far?

Still waiting for your documents though.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Don't bother my man, you could produce proof that you are the God of all imaging tech and the "anti-birthers" still would not accept that the document is a fake (and a poor one at that). It's my opinion that they released such an obvious fake because they knew pro-Obama people would not question it no matter how bad it is, they don't live in reality or deny ignorance.

Personally I don't really care if the content of the BC is accurate or not, it's a horribly put together, inconsistent plant as far as I'm concerned. I think they knowingly released a crap document to keep us all railing at one another. They knew the good little liberals would swallow it down without question and smear anyone who questioned it as racists and Klan members. It's really easy to call someone a racist, it not nearly as easy for one to prove that they are not. That's why they like playing that card so much.

edit on 5/19/2011 by yadboy because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So how exactly did they end up with text that is two different color depths? Some is grayscale while some is 1-bit black only. That implies a minimum of 2 different text documents on top of the security background.

This is from the PDF that the White House posted the first day the documnet was available. Opened in Adobe Standard, zoomed to 800% and screencapped;

This is basic stuff people, the fact that they put this inconsistancy in his first name shows how badly they wanted this found out. I for one am done debating this issue, if people choose not to see it for what it is that's their business. Lobbing this back and forth is a waste of time and plays right into their plan for this crap document.
edit on 5/19/2011 by yadboy because: added image

edit on 5/19/2011 by yadboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ArJunaBug

Hey, WE appreciate your input, and don't be distracted by posters just trying to question your credibility man. I start out giving you the benefit of the doubt up front, for you have given me no reason as of yet to not believe you have the credentials you say you do. And especially when you bring forth a well thought out analysis. I mean clearly you are not some moron straight out of grade school.

And there are many of us that concur with you for those, and MANY other reasons. We believe it to be a fraud, and yes, Obama et al ought to end up in prison over it.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadboy

So how exactly did they end up with text that is two different color depths? Some is grayscale while some is 1-bit black only. That implies a minimum of 2 different text documents on top of the security background.

Why don't you call the Hawaiian State Vital records department (you know the PROFESSIONALS) and ask them about the discrepancy and accuse them of not knowing their respective jobs?

Perhaps there you will get the answers you seek. The "professionals" on ATS are not the ones you should be looking to for answers to your questions.

Or are they going to lie to you too

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If you take it as a given that the document was altered in some way, which I personally think is a reasonable position given the evidence, the question then becomes what criteria should be used to distinguish between an enhanced LFBC and a forged LFBC? I have yet to see this explained anywhere but maybe I missed it.

I am still curious to learn who "KARREN" is in the meta-data.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by ArJunaBug

Hey, WE appreciate your input, and don't be distracted by posters just trying to question your credibility man. I start out giving you the benefit of the doubt up front, for you have given me no reason as of yet to not believe you have the credentials you say you do.

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black eh??

You won't question the credentials of someone on a public forum and their credentials but take it all on faith, yet you will question over and over and over the STATE DEPARTMENT records with a raised seal and no real motivation to attempt to defraud anyone.....

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Why don't you call the Hawaiian State Vital records department (you know the PROFESSIONALS) and ask them about the discrepancy and accuse them of not knowing their respective jobs?

Perhaps there you will get the answers you seek. The "professionals" on ATS are not the ones you should be looking to for answers to your questions.

Or are they going to lie to you too

Well, they wouldn't respond obviously. The question is about as basic as you can get when it comes to graphics/document editing. I'm not even questioning the validity of the information on the document at this point. It's just really sad that people can disregard these obvious, basic problems with the document.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

No, that is clear evidence of more than one layer and the obvious difference between an enhanced ASCII character picked up by the OCR and what is perceived as an image being converted to a bitmap layer apart from the recognized characters. This is basic document achival 101.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Well, they wouldn't respond obviously. The question is about as basic as you can get when it comes to graphics/document editing. I'm not even questioning the validity of the information on the document at this point. It's just really sad that people can disregard these obvious, basic problems with the document.

They have to respond, even if it's a negative response, they are obligated to respond.

The only thing that is important IS the validity of the information on the document, thats the ONLY thing you should be questioning. If the information is valid, it doesn't matter if it's written on a friggin napkin with a crayon.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Don't bother my man, you could produce proof that you are the God of all imaging tech and the "anti-birthers" still would not accept that the document is a fake (and a poor one at that). It's my opinion that they released such an obvious fake because they knew pro-Obama people would not question it no matter how bad it is, they don't live in reality or deny ignorance.

So this person should not bother posting even one bit of evidence that he is who he says he is because you assume we would not believe that anyway? Am I reading your post correctly? We should just assume that this poster on ATS is who they claim to be just because? Well because why?

How do you guys apply these double standards with a straight face?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join