It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The first thing you see is this fake birth certificate with the HRS from 20 years in the future on it that I have already seen debunked on ATS in a few threads. I really have to wonder why you expert researches spend so much time repeating yourselves and stepping all over each other. If you feel there is something to it, why not add to a thread where the conversation ended with no one able to explain the HRS? Instead of starting all over again, it makes way more sense to go back a and defend an already standing argument. This way it just looks like desperate propaganda and not at all like serious investigation. The remaining few of you should learn to juggle because it is really starting to seem worn instead of cute.

You must understand my reasoning for posting Democrat atty Phil Berg Esq as he was the very first atty to file a lawsuit on the BC. Then again, I have not seen every post on every one of these ATS threads. But I do want to know why madlyn Payne's signature is there? You must be much smarter than this attorney at law.

You must at least admit that the various layers of the newest document which appear to compile several different versions of the BC is suspicious.
edit on 18-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Obama is a US born citizen. Get over it.
You're just wasting your time.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

You contradict yourself in your statements

What's the problem?
Really, what's the real issue?
Obama voted to continue to patriot act, and you're still hung over this birther nonsense.

He can be impeached. From proving this BC issue then maybe the Patriot Act can be repealed by someone else.

Hopefully but its better than having Obama in Power. Maybe get someone in there who will expose the government for the atrocities they commit against humanity.

Instead of mindlessly following and praising everything Obama does thinking hes invincible and a demi-god like many people believe him to be

I guess you can keep chanting the party Slogan "YES WE CAN"
edit on 18-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

The only Mindless are the ones who ignore the issues at hand.

Including yourself.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

You must understand my reasoning for posting Democrat atty Phil Berg Esq as he was the very first atty to file a lawsuit on the BC.

Because the OP failed miserably and you needed to shift the goal posts.
That kind of seems to be your thing in these threads. Distract, deflect, and move the goal posts. I honestly do not know, nor do I care. If you come into court and your first exhibit is a known fake, I am not looking at your argument of further exhibits. You will be fined, warned, and removed.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

You might want to take a look at this link before praising and confiding in the validity of the Hawaii Governments Statements and Falsified and Bought off Remarks.

Hawaii Considering Law to Ignore Birthers.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You must at least admit that the various layers of the newest document which appear to compile several different versions of the BC is suspicious.

No, I must not. That might be due to my reading hundreds of pages of arguments on exactly that already though. I understand the layers just fine. If you do not still, I would suggest you read through the thread I already linked to. You must know that starting the same argument from scratch is a huge waste of resources and time. You should see what has been successful, what has failed and go from there.

The fact that instead of proving the OP right, you are throwing everything but the kitchen sink here tells me more than I even wanted to know. Some of you would do well to take notice of the effects of this desperation. Is it helping or hurting your long term goal? Think about it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Race is not the issue. Its a label deniers use to Label Birthers

You only use this to dis-credit the Birthers further proof you and the other mis-informed sheeple. Have bought into the OS and suck the nipple of the government.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I was just reading this thread here. abovetopsecret.com with posts about how cool and fun the "N" word is to say often and publicly.
Ironic? Do not try to deny racism plays a role. You may not be racist but this is rife with that "other" ethnocentrism that the US exports better than anyone.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

You must understand my reasoning for posting Democrat atty Phil Berg Esq as he was the very first atty to file a lawsuit on the BC.

Because the OP failed miserably and you needed to shift the goal posts.
That kind of seems to be your thing in these threads. Distract, deflect, and move the goal posts. I honestly do not know, nor do I care. If you come into court and your first exhibit is a known fake, I am not looking at your argument of further exhibits. You will be fined, warned, and removed.

I am not moving the goal posts. I said, and always believed that Phil Berg was working on behalf of Ms Clinton during the campaign. And again you think you are way smarter than Mr Berg.

And please if you think that Snopes is an adequate debunker, I don't accept that.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Are there really people that still judge someone from the colour of their skin?
And how must I connect the BC issue with skin colour? And why, if people do it combine the two?

It's simple. Show me any other president that presented his long form birthcertificate officially, and you'll have a point. The black man needs to show more evidence, that's it. You don't have to say it like it is because it will make you unpopular, that's fine. You can go on insisting to us it's not the case, you'll convince a bunch of others here with the same agenda, that's fine too. I made my point, you got it, the other member got it. Are all birthers racist? No, some are clearly deluded (like Manning), but racism is major fuel. Play it down for what it is, you are more than welcome.
When you get installed as president there is a route to take in terms of bureaucracy. So the BC is always shown by every president. If Obama could have shown the original one from the start, then he wouldn't have this negative echo about the matter. In my eye Obama has created ground for people to ask questions. Being black mixed in here, make's me sick

For me its very simple. Obama has not shown, what makes his place in office illigal.

He's shown a short form birth certificate, this isn't enough.
He's shown a long form birth certificate, this isn't enough.
Hawaiian authorities have on numerous occasions verified his birth in Hawaii, this isn't enough.
Short form, and long form are both not the official documents needed to run for president. The official BC is not shown, and if it is, its photoshopt

What will change your mind? Nothing really. You have an agenda, you know what it is, you will not be satisfied until Obama leaves office. Don't try and convince with what Obama has not "shown" to you, clearly you are not interested in him showing anything.
My interest is living in an honoust world. Obama has duck away from this matter all the time. That sheds a dark light on the BC matter. (just show the original one) In this day, BC matter is way blown out of proportion. But who's to blame for this.Obama himself.

I do not understand where to colour of his skin is from any influence in this matter.

I am pritty darn sure you understand clearly. If you are of the opinion that racism is not a motivation, that's your opinion, no need to convince me, quiet frankly I'm not buying it. I'm just throwing out the race card right? That's fine.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

No i grew up in the Netherlands were the people live as one. Only Geert Wilders is nationalistic. Racism is unknown throughout my whole life. I learned about racism from the movies, that originated from the USA. Its a shame over there you could be so divided over nothing. it makes me sick

edit on 18-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It is a forgery, Obama is not president, and all He has signed and done in office is null and void.

Thanks, TA, for this. When I saw in the film where the "D" was an ink scan and the "unham" was clearly added on by pixel (on computer - Wacom tablet, perhaps), there was nothing else I needed to know this was forged.

Thank you for your reply you should check the links from prison planet on the 2nd page showing the clear forgery in the letters. Yet the Sheeple are still in Denial

Interesting Video BTW very enlightening

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

When you get installed as president there is a route to take in terms of bureaucracy. So the BC is always shown by every president. If Obama could have shown the original one from the start, then he wouldn't have this negative echo about the matter. In my eye Obama has created ground for people to ask questions. Being black mixed in here, make's me sick

For me its very simple. Obama has not shown, what makes his place in office illigal.

I am pretty sure you just made that all up. I only know of one other president ever showing anyone a birth certificate and he was already in office as well. Are you a birther because you believe what you just said or are you a birther because you want to believe what you just said? Where do the facts come in?
edit on 18-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I am a real American

That looks a lot like a youtube clip of a firsthand account. I would just like to be clear on the ground rules. Am I supposed to just believe what I hear in a youtube video or not?

Yes its prove

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

You hit the nail on the head i'll give you a star I love your post its actually wonderful. Adding you to friends..

I think The real Racists are the ones who label the birthers as racists its just a label they use to dis-credit the birthers that is all...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Oh goodness, you accused me of contradicting myself when I stated there are important issues to call Obama out on. Really?

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
Instead of mindlessly following and praising everything Obama does thinking hes invincible

Where did I praise everything Obama did? You just commented on a statement I made against Obama, then you turn around to make this comment. What's going on here? Who said Obama was invincible?

I know I know, anybody who calls you out on this birther crap must be a mindless Obama voter. This makes it all the more easier for you to argue with me. Whatever rows your boat.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I am not moving the goal posts. I said, and always believed that Phil Berg was working on behalf of Ms Clinton during the campaign. And again you think you are way smarter than Mr Berg.

And please if you think that Snopes is an adequate debunker, I don't accept that.

Please tell me what point you are trying to make here. Tell me what point the OP is trying to make. Then explain to me how you are not shifting the goal posts. That ought to be a neat trick. And again, I never said anything about who is smarter but you are bursting to put words in my mouth for me. Recall what I said about your obvious desperation before you continue that route.

I never mentioned snopes either. I feel like you have prepared arguments on notecards somewhere and are freakishly shuffling through them in an attempt to reply with something, anything. Unfortunately you are not reading my post and responding to what I am saying so it is much like tug of war and fun but no one is getting anywhere.

I know the topic of this thread is lame so you want to go somewhere else but I have already gone down those roads.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

This is totally unrelated why bring this up in a thread about this? Please stop.

I'm simply saying its wrong to label birthers as Racists. Just stop...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
And listen to what Berg says about Congress and treason here

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So when the BC trial will begin ? ..i see birthters have very strong evidence ..

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join